It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
There's even gameplays on the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhLmJe4nWaY
IndieGala:

Grab a free Kraven Manor Steam key now!
Not showing up for us in Canada, eh?
51nikopol: Not showing up for us in Canada, eh?
Did you scroll down? This time it's hidden under the bundle.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Edit again:

It seems the giveaway is already over.
Sorry.
Post edited October 07, 2017 by gixgox
51nikopol: Not showing up for us in Canada, eh?
gixgox: Did you scroll down? This time it's hidden under the bundle.
I went to the bottom of the page a couple of times but did not see anything about it.

Thanks anyway for the heads up.
Post edited October 07, 2017 by 51nikopol
I wanted to get a code for you and saw that the giveaway is already over.

Sorry.

I found an old duplicate key - maybe it's still good.
Sent it via chat.
Post edited October 07, 2017 by gixgox
gixgox: Did you scroll down? This time it's hidden under the bundle.
51nikopol: I went to the bottom of the page a couple of times but did not see anything about it.

If the key that gixgox sent you doesn't work, I got one and I'm not interested in the game so I can send it to you.
GGOTD:

Game Giveaway of the day - Dino R-r-age Defense

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Wage an uncompromising war of the species in the continuation of the popular strategy game! Enjoy two new episodes with a multitude of levels, complete with comics to tell you all about the heroes' adventures, their search for fuel for the time machine, and the nuances of life in a predatory era.

Use powerful inventions to fight off hordes of vicious dinosaurs! Build defensive towers and survive in the Ice Age! Can you help the scientist and his electronic assistant defend the time machine?
51nikopol: I went to the bottom of the page a couple of times but did not see anything about it.

greeklover: If the key that gixgox sent you doesn't work, I got one and I'm not interested in the game so I can send it to you.
This community is amazing!! People are so generous.

The key worked but thanks for the nice offer.

greeklover: If the key that gixgox sent you doesn't work, I got one and I'm not interested in the game so I can send it to you.
^ key taken by me

thanks greekloverd
Post edited October 09, 2017 by josh72718
high rated
Free Crazy Taxi steam key from Sega
http://store.steampowered.com/app/71230/Crazy_Taxi/

1.) You need to complete the survey
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GD9ZBMY

2.) Subsribe to their mail after the survey.

3.) Confirm the email.

4.) Follow the mail and connect with steam.
(If you get 404, open the link again)
bela555: Free Crazy Taxi steam key from Sega
http://store.steampowered.com/app/71230/Crazy_Taxi/

1.) You need to complete the survey
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GD9ZBMY

2.) Subsribe to their mail after the survey.

3.) Confirm the email.

4.) Follow the mail and connect with steam.
(If you get 404, open the link again)
I press the subscribe button but it does nothing
You need to select both options: subscribe to newsletter and the other one which I forget first. It will then redirect to another page telling you you need to confirm your email. So check your email, click on the confirmation link in that email and allow Sega to access your steam account and it will appear in your library
direspirefirewire: You need to select both options: subscribe to newsletter and the other one which I forget first. It will then redirect to another page telling you you need to confirm your email. So check your email, click on the confirmation link in that email and allow Sega to access your steam account and it will appear in your library
both are checked,can't be pressed,tried 2 browsers

EDIT: found what was wrong, your email should be on lowercase,the 1st letter I had was upper case.
Post edited October 13, 2017 by Sorapak
is your adblocker extension blocking mailchimp?