It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
Deadlight: Director's Cut

Free on GOG's homepage for about 47 more hours.
low rated
guys , which games are mystery pinatas games? do u know?
delibaron: guys , which games are mystery pinatas games? do u know?
Wrong place to ask this question, but here's the link to special dedicated thread - https://www.gog.com/forum/general/pinata_tracker/post1
01kipper: Deadlight: Director's Cut

Damn, i was just away a few days & found i missed the giveaway. ARGH. Somehow GOG always gift games when i'm not around, lol. :(

If any1 got an extra copy of the game that u wld like 2 give away pls PM me, thks. :)
01kipper: Deadlight: Director's Cut

tomyam80: Damn, i was just away a few days & found i missed the giveaway. ARGH. Somehow GOG always gift games when i'm not around, lol. :(

If any1 got an extra copy of the game that u wld like 2 give away pls PM me, thks. :)
i tihnk this is not possible. when you log in gog and take the game for free, its in your library. its not possible to have an extra copy of that game. after free give away, still giving you the game (via uploading the drm free exe file) is called game piracy, unfortunately (even it was free for a while). but ya, the point is, its not possible to have an extra copy on gog. because each account has only one copy of the game. someone need to give you a whole account with that game in it, to fullfil your request.
Post edited August 17, 2017 by Lugaro021
tomyam80: Damn, i was just away a few days & found i missed the giveaway. ARGH. Somehow GOG always gift games when i'm not around, lol. :(

Lugaro021: i tihnk this is not possible. when you log in gog and take the game for free, its in your library. its not possible to have an extra copy of that game. after free give away, still giving you the game (via uploading the drm free exe file) is called game piracy, unfortunately (even it was free for a while). but ya, the point is, its not possible to have an extra copy on gog. because each account has only one copy of the game. someone need to give you a whole account with that game in it, to fullfil your request.
It is possible because when one already owns the game usually they receive a gift code for the game.
Lugaro021: i tihnk this is not possible. when you log in gog and take the game for free, its in your library. its not possible to have an extra copy of that game.
In some of the previous giveaways, if you already had the game in your library before using the giveaway offer, you would get a gift or bonus code for the free game, which could then be given to someone who had missed the giveaway. No idea if this was also true for the Deadlight giveaway, but that is what tomyam80 is asking for.
i see. i didnt now that. tank you for this information guys.
Ticket to Ride and Mysterium on asmodee
Post edited August 19, 2017 by josh72718
To expand upon this a bit. You can't get both games. You can only choose one or the other, so I'd suggest looking both games up and deciding between the two from there.
Oh man, Ticket To Ride is one of my favourite board games ever. So simple to learn and great fun to play. The digital version is excellent.
Post edited August 19, 2017 by DrLeatherface
Ticket to Ride is no longer available (out of keys).
Game Giveaway of the day — Mechanicus

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Protect the Earth by solving perplexing puzzles and solving tricky problems in Mechanicus, a fun and challenging Brain Teaser game. Work with conventional devices with earthly physics, as well as alien technology like teleporters and antigravity devices. Discover various solutions to each puzzle by using your imagination and resourcefulness!
zro7: Hi everyone, last days of a discount sale and Steam key giveaway for Wormhole City, a sci-fi action adventure game optimized for Windows 10 PC. Wormhole City Act 1 is currently available on Steam Early Access and I hope you enjoy the content made so far as development continues forward.

If you would like to support this project, please subscribe and follow the Youtube, Instagram, and Twitter links below and I will gladly return the favor!
I have send you a friend request and contacted you personally but it seems as if you don't really want to be supported at all since you haven't even replied. Seems to me like you only wanted to advertize your game here. Very sad.
IndieGala:

Grab a free Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ Steam key now!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/285010/Pixel_Puzzles_UndeadZ/
Post edited August 19, 2017 by gixgox