It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
King's Guard TD (steam)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/466730/
https://gleam.io/VJOHE/kings-guard-td-giveaway
Edit: Gone

Not a free game, but close. Got this today from GOG, but I already own it, so please use it!

Neverwinter Nights 2
75% off
for 48 hours only

YOUR CODE:
Code taken, enjoy!
Post edited January 21, 2017 by shmargin
shmargin: Not a free game, but close. Got this today from GOG, but I already own it, so please use it!

Neverwinter Nights 2
75% off
for 48 hours only

YOUR CODE:
EM95E9ECDD59E5C028
Not taken but thanks for the drop.
shmargin: Not a free game, but close. Got this today from GOG, but I already own it, so please use it!

Neverwinter Nights 2
75% off
for 48 hours only

YOUR CODE:
EM95E9ECDD59E5C028
51nikopol: Not taken but thanks for the drop.
Somebody took it. I actually wanted that game. Oh well.
Have another NWN2 75% off code: EM95D22DD9A1E5015A
Garryl: Have another NWN2 75% off code: EM95D22DD9A1E5015A
Already taken
I have never heard about gog mailing discount codes to people before. That's new, right?
One more NWN2 75% off coupon for the pile:EM95BCBA1E6DC1D398
Jinxtah: I have never heard about gog mailing discount codes to people before. That's new, right?
This is the first time I recall it being done this way since I've been a user here.
Incidentally, I've had a constant 17% discount showing up on NWN2 for ages, and I only recently figured out it must be because I own the first game and some sort of bundle discount carries over if you buy them separately.
Leb86: One more NWN2 75% off coupon for the pile:EM95BCBA1E6DC1D398
Post edited January 20, 2017 by Marshmallow-straw
Mass Effect 2 is free "on the house" in Origin right now
specdecible: Mass Effect 2 is free "on the house" in Origin right now
Been "on the house" there for a month or so.
Another one of those Neverwinter Nights 2 75% discount code: EM95F05D6C2462A81E
bela555:
Check your spam.
Subject 13 keys got arrived.
I got mine.
Yet another NW2 75% discount key: EM95F4341826C7EC9E