It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
sinugie: quite sure greenmangaming put it on sale quite often. last time iirc last month
Spinorial: I know they frequently deal with other stores, but I don't. Don't trust that Capsule or whatever crap, either.
afaik it's steam key. looking at the game page on gmg it was shown on the left side steam symbol right top of the price list
Post edited September 19, 2014 by sinugie
Spinorial: IF ANYONE HAPPENS TO GET ONE OF THESE, PLEASE PM ME!

I'll give you a better deal than Scotland got!
If I get it I was gonna do a GA for it since these are probably my favorite SF-based RTS games, and I'll happily give it to a fellow SF aficionado.
Magicka Wizard Wars - Holy Knight Robe DLC for free in Indie Gala.

https://www.indiegala.com/extra
Landeril: Thank you great Dalek for giving me the chance to return to the world of Majesty, and unleash the Armies of Old upon the foes of Humanity :D

For those non-nerds among. I'm just saying thanks for a great game, whose setting I played before in Majesty :P

Blessing of Krypta upon you all.
advancedhero: Ohh! a fan of Majesty! Glad you got the game you deserve it. I still haven't forgotten about BG 2! :D
I used to play Majesty with my older brothers on our old cluncky laptop. :') Good times.
Loved Majesty, rarely ever met another Fan of the Kingdom Sim.
Tropico 3 for Steam free at the Humble Bundle store
Already have it thanks to Bundlestars... but I grabbed a gift link anyway.
Thanks for the heads up :)
So... did anyone luck out in the Dawn of War draw? Had a pretty shit day, and it's doing me no favours seeing throwaway accounts giving it away on Steamgifts. Hope at least one decent person won it and enjoys it.
Spinorial: So... did anyone luck out in the Dawn of War draw? Had a pretty shit day, and it's doing me no favours seeing throwaway accounts giving it away on Steamgifts. Hope at least one decent person won it and enjoys it.
Was about to ask the same thing. Even in the comments on the giveaway page, there seem to be few winners.
Forsaken Uprising Free Beta Key Giveaway
7,846 Keys Left as of this posting.

According to what a dev posted on steam, these are for life:
ImminentUprising [developer] 48 minutes ago
nope games yours forever, thanks for your support! have fun and if you like the game be sure to leave a review :)

"We classify this game as a Multi-Player Medieval First Person Survival Game. We wanted to create something that combined all the elements of games we enjoyed since there wasn't anything in the market that was giving exactly what we craved. You will have to build your castle, grow crops, and keep your livestock alive so that you can defend yourself from other players or for the brave venture out and lay siege with catapults and take others riches for your own. The following list will be Key implemented features in our release weeks from now."
Post edited September 23, 2014 by Ragnarblackmane
):<
Post edited September 25, 2014 by evilnancyreagan
If someone wants a code for Tropico 3, PM me. I made sure to grab a few.
At the german amazon there are twenty normally paid for apps for free ath the moment (not sure if you can get them outside the german amazon):

http://www.amazon.de/gp/feature.html/ref=nav_sap_mas_14_09_25_Aug_Bundle?ie=UTF8&amp;docId=1000735133
People at Steamgifts forums are reporting that the links for Tropico 3 are not working even though they were supposed to expire on October 6.
Might be a glitch in their system or they just expired them earlier because of the abuse.
Free, probably only for the weekend, at Desura:
- Cave Express (Win, Linux)
- Bacteria-X: Adventure (Win)