It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: I think that even more than knowing what the cover is, I'd like to know the reasoning behind allowing this to be the cover in the first place. :)
Another indie dev who didnt hire an artist!
Sachys: Another indie dev who didnt hire an artist!
Well, it's a free game, no need to hire anyone. :p
IAmSinistar: Another one I grabbed a while back. Seems like an adequate Alien Shooter/Alien Breed type of game from the listing.

Impaler26: A game for a mature audience? Woohoo! Downloading right now! :D
IAmSinistar: So is Corruption of Champions (also free), and Seduce Me (not free, except possibly free of gameplay value).
Of course i already bought Seduce Me a while ago! :D
Sachys: Another indie dev who didnt hire an artist!
triock: Well, it's a free game, no need to hire anyone. :p
With a cover that pants, they should have spent money - or at least offered compensation in booze!

Edit: in fact I may send them an invoice for having looked at it along with a critique.
Post edited September 29, 2014 by Sachys
triock: <span class="bold">Naked Fear</span>

In this game you play a character who wakes naked in an alley
Well, that was quite the literal interpretation of the word "naked". Would be funnier if your character was called "Fear". :P
Impaler26: Of course i already bought Seduce Me a while ago! :D
You might enjoy the free browser-based roguelike Metalix RPG then. You start out as a nude Poser person and soon will beating chrome babies and penguins to death.

Hmm? Why yes, it is from Japan. :)
The winners of the 2014 Indie Game Maker Contest have been announced
(This is a contest hosted by RPGMaker but there are RPG and Non-RPG categories)

At least all the winners and special mentions are available for download.
Some of them have links to versions better than the ones submitted to the contest. For example, the RPG winner Remnants of Isolation has a Deluxe version here
Post edited October 01, 2014 by madth3
Pixel Heroes (beta) released on Desura.
Desura Freedom Friday - Oct 3

S.W.A.P (Subterfuge Weapons Assessment Program)

Baezult

Wind of Luck: Arena

Terrance the Flying Eyeball
Anything that's in a pay-for bundle this week? ;-P
Thanks for keeping these up! Pity about Wind of Luck; it looks and sounds so gorgeous, then I watched some footage. I think there's more realism and enjoyment to be had in the Curse of Monkey Island minigame :/
HypersomniacLive: Anything that's in a pay-for bundle this week? ;-P
Not yet, but I believe Groupess is taking notes for their next one. ;)

Spinorial: Thanks for keeping these up! Pity about Wind of Luck; it looks and sounds so gorgeous, then I watched some footage. I think there's more realism and enjoyment to be had in the Curse of Monkey Island minigame :/
Yes, that did seem to have potential. Sorry to hear it's a dud to play.
Post edited October 03, 2014 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Not yet, but I believe Groupess is taking notes for their next one. ;)

[..]
Good, wouldn't want them to miss on the opportunity. ;-P

Wind of Luck: Arena did look the only interesting to me, not happy to see that it's an online multiplaye, nor to rhear Spinorial's impressions.

And can anyone explain to me how the rating system works on Desura? I have yet to see a game where it doesn't say "Ratings closed", which in some cases looks pretty odd.
Post edited October 03, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: Wind of Luck: Arena did look the only interesting to me, not happy to see that it's an online multiplaye, nor to rhear Spinorial's impressions.
Haven't played it, just saw a clip on their greenlight/community page. Might well be more to others' tastes.
Spinorial: ... Pity about Wind of Luck; it looks and sounds so gorgeous, then I watched some footage. I think there's more realism and enjoyment to be had in the Curse of Monkey Island minigame :/
Wow, that gameplay footage is actually comical. One of the devs (I assume) wrote a comment on Desura saying they "found that there isn't much fun in slow and very tactical battle movement ." Um? Sounds like they should've made a space shooter.

HypersomniacLive: ... And can anyone explain to me how the rating system works on Desura? I have yet to see a game where it doesn't say "Ratings closed", which in some cases looks pretty odd.
I think it always says ratings closed if you aren't logged in.