It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

...IS there really such a thing as TOO MANY GAMES???...blasephemy!! lol
high rated
seafoodkilla: ...IS there really such a thing as TOO MANY GAMES???...blasephemy!! lol
Visit Backloggery.com and see how your pie chart comes out.
seafoodkilla: ...IS there really such a thing as TOO MANY GAMES???...blasephemy!! lol
pakopakojr: Visit Backloggery.com and see how your pie chart comes out.
Thx for the link, even tough I might not really like the output :D
As for "too many games" blasphemy thing...well when you come to a certain point which borderlines with complete ridiculousness you start to wonder about your actions, or might blame it on your illness - digital shopaholic :D
plex0m4n: As for "too many games" blasphemy thing...well when you come to a certain point which borderlines with complete ridiculousness you start to wonder about your actions, or might blame it on your illness - digital shopaholic :D
You mean, the moment where you start to think about buying Paint Drying Simulator 2015?
;-)
Post edited July 24, 2014 by madth3
madth3: You mean, the moment where you start to think about buying Paint Drying Simulator 2015?
;-)
Thinking about it the 1st stage of the illness, but basically yes :)
I can't believe all the simulators that are coming out recently, the only thing that's missing is Watch your Grass Growing Simulator 2k15 or similar nonsense :D
madth3: You mean, the moment where you start to think about buying Paint Drying Simulator 2015?
;-)
plex0m4n: Thinking about it the 1st stage of the illness, but basically yes :)
I can't believe all the simulators that are coming out recently, the only thing that's missing is Watch your Grass Growing Simulator 2k15 or similar nonsense :D
Well... http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=276683987
Hey, Gladius and Harvest Moon were great grass simulators in their day!
Desura Freedom Friday - July 25

Defender Story

A hybrid tower-defense/RPG (Role Playing Game) game setup in a dark and gritty fantasy medieval world. Drop colored gems on your base units in different combinations to create heroes with unique and powerful abilities. The difficult choices you make have consequences and give you access to different travelling companions and spells. Explore the world of Irael through many hand-made fantasy maps levels. Level up your characters and use them in different combinations on the battlefield. Learn to defeat waves combining many different types of enemies ranging from swarming goblins to powerful sword wielding demons. You are Arlong Strongheart, Adept Protector of the Brotherhood of the Shield. You are an old knight tired of the in-fighting and political intrigues in his own order. It is time for you to leave the order and spend the last years of your life as an errand knight, defending those in need of protection, and dispensing justice.

Heavy Fortress

Heavy Fortress is a top down minimalistic shooter. The recipe of this game is simple. Two six-barreled machine guns + Two heavy cannons + Several power-ups + Hordes of enemies and it's done! and it's done!

OpenRA

Open-Source reimplementation of Westwood’s Command & Conquer: Red Alert game engine, updated to use the hardware acceleration of modern video cards using OpenGL and OpenAL for sound playback. It runs natively on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. The game was designed with modifiability in mind, but is not identical to the original. Campaigns and mods made for the legacy game won't work out of the box.

UFO: Alien Invasion

It is the year 2084. You control a secret organization charged with defending Earth from a brutal alien enemy. Build up your bases, prepare your soldiers, and lead them to victory in turn-based tactical combat.
Thanks for the link, I LOLed then I clicked the "no, thanks" button, this nonsense has to stop!
TrevorWilliams: Here are rough approximations of what I own:

PC physical - 500
PC digital - 3,000

I remember about a dozen of them.....
Wow...not to be offensive but I must ask how many of those are free or were at the time you got them?:)
plex0m4n: As for "too many games" blasphemy thing...well when you come to a certain point which borderlines with complete ridiculousness you start to wonder about your actions, or might blame it on your illness - digital shopaholic :D
;-)
There already is a rock simulator so I'm sure someone will come up with Paint Drying Simulator and even Grass Simulator soon ;-p Watching someon play Mountain simulator on youtube was... enlightening x-D
Petrell: There already is a rock simulator so I'm sure someone will come up with Paint Drying Simulator and even Grass Simulator soon ;-p Watching someon play Mountain simulator on youtube was... enlightening x-D
You intrigued me so I went looking for the vid. The only thing I could find was by some guy called lonniedos and the game-play was...well let's go with "enlightening" :D
Petrell: There already is a rock simulator so I'm sure someone will come up with Paint Drying Simulator and even Grass Simulator soon ;-p Watching someon play Mountain simulator on youtube was... enlightening x-D
plex0m4n: You intrigued me so I went looking for the vid. The only thing I could find was by some guy called lonniedos and the game-play was...well let's go with "enlightening" :D
Well, that was err... yes, let's call it "enlightening" :-p. There are actually several videos now, just search with mountain simulator gameplay. The one I watched was this one. Now we need someone to let's play whole promissed 50 hours of gameplay X-D.
Petrell: Well, that was err... yes, let's call it "enlightening" :-p. There are actually several videos now, just search with mountain simulator gameplay. The one I watched was this one. Now we need someone to let's play whole promissed 50 hours of gameplay X-D.
Holy cow, I guess we all should chip in and gather some money, because anybody who's sane in their mind would want to get paid for that kind of mental torture :D
;-)
Grass Simulator: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=276683987