It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

benderz: They didn't "released" the Freedom Friday yet, but 4 new free games on Desura in Friday... Strange hehe !
Yah, I've noticed that before. If you hunt around you can often find the games in advance. One week I found all four for that Friday, plus two for the next Friday. :D
IAmSinistar: plus two for the next Friday. :D
Nice ! :-D
Gizmos is running a Best Free PC Games 2013 list (top 10, from bottom to top, currently at #4) - some well known games and some completely new to me.

For those interested, here's a link:

<i>Gizmos Freeware Gaming Awards 2014</i>
Nice one, thanks mate!
Wasteland Interactive World War 2 Time of Wrath free at gamersgate....not sure if this is US only
buckstone: Wasteland Interactive World War 2 Time of Wrath free at gamersgate....not sure if this is US only
It's not, I just got it myself .
buckstone: Wasteland Interactive World War 2 Time of Wrath free at gamersgate....not sure if this is US only
I can confirm it's not US only.
Grargar: I can confirm it's not US only.
Also not limited, you can get as many copies on your account as you want and gift link them to send to others later.
IAmSinistar: Nice one, thanks mate!
You're welcome.

I forgot to mention that Boson X (at #10) is part of the latest - I keep track of it [url=https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/the_free_bundle_brought_to_you_by_the_cabrerabrothers]here, if you or anyone else is interested.
<span class="bold">Maverick Bird</span>
"A Flappy Bird fan game"

by Terry Cavanagh

Start playing this and forget about productivity.
Open Imperium Galactica

Open Imperium Galactica (Open-IG) is an open source JavaTM reimplementation of the Digital Reality game Imperium Galactica, a popular, 4X (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate) real-time space strategy game developed around 1996 in Hungary.

The project contains all necessary files (with the permission from the copyright owner Digital Reality) to run the game standalone, there is no need for the original Imperium Galactica files.
ArmA III Zeus

Assume the role of game master and curate the experience of other Arma 3 players. Wielding an intuitive real-time editor, you can manipulate or expand multiplayer scenarios on-the-fly, and create a surprising flow of challenges for the soldiers on the ground.

http://www.arma3.com/dlc/zeus/
The Goonies switched websites, here is the new one. http://goonies.jorito.net/
The preemptive Desura Freedom Friday post. These four games are slated for free release today:

CYPHER

Welcome to CYPHER. A corrupt government controls Mars as corporations sell oxygen at a premium. You are an agent with an incredible skill set determined to eliminate the system. Taking information is how you will do it; unfortunately, other organizations are seeking what you are. They will stop at nothing to steal the valuable data you hack...

An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge

An Occur­rence at Owl Creek Bridge is a game adap­ta­tion of the story by the same name writ­ten by Ambrose Bierce.

Don't Kill the Cow

A sim­ple sidescrolling crit­i­cal game that ques­tions the impor­tance of goals and authority in games. There is only one way to win the game: ‘don’t kill the cow’, but is winning the game worth let­ting your sis­ter starve? How much do the sim­ple phrases like ‘you win’ and ‘you lose’ mean to the player?

Back to Life

Back to Life is a platform game based on physics.
The setting is biological / cell and the protagonist is a beneficial cell that needs to revive the dying cells of a tissue .
In each level you will need to bring back to life at least 90 % of the cells , and to do this the player must jump over them or fly over .
Post edited February 14, 2014 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: The preemptive Desura Freedom Friday post. These four games are slated for free release today:

CYPHER

Game list
Thanks for keeping us in the loop, IAmSinistar!

One note - CYPHER is an online multiplayer hacking platform shooter.

Anyone noticed how An Occur­rence at Owl Creek Bridge and Don't Kill the Cow are rated with 10 though there are zero reviews?