It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
HeDanny: You made a new thread? Nice! I'll find and favorite it as well.
---------------------------
I may or may not contribute. The two I posted a bit up the page were bookmarked on an old Laptop I was fiddling with. There was about ten free games just in one spot, but the other eight were already on the list on the front page.

So do you want us to add finds here until you get yourself sorted with the new thread?
------------------------------
Once the new one is up and fully functional I'll un-favorite this one and let it fall into obscurity.
Yep. And there's no need to search...it's right here. :)
Feel free to join in and post anything you find.
It's up already....and waiting for soul....err game finds. >:-)
DRM_free_fan: (I cant post weblinks for some reason)
PrincessMilissa: WHY NOT JUST MAKE THOSE CLICKABLE LINKS?
IF I COULD HAVE, I WOULD HAVE! :)

Surely you don't think I would prefer to post web addresses as www (dot) address (dot) com?? (Whenever I tried to post any web address, the addresses (and hyperlinks) were scrubbed from the post).

Anyway, my rep is no longer single digit figures so I now have permission to post hyperlinks. I went back & edited the post to add the links.
Post edited March 25, 2013 by DRM_free_fan
JMich: At the time he posted it, due to his rep (post score) and the spam filters GOG used at the time, he couldn't post any clickable links. While it is a hindrance to the newer users, the spam at that time was overwhelming.

Not sure if the GOG team deployed a better long term solution or not.
Thanks for the support JMich.

At the time I posted, my rep was less than 10 so I couldn't post any web addresses, let alone hyperlinks.

BTW you should be careful before calling someone on the web "he", that person could be female. LOL
DRM_free_fan: IF I COULD HAVE, I WOULD HAVE! :)

Surely you don't think I would prefer to post web addresses as www (dot) address (dot) com?? (Whenever I tried to post any web address, the addresses (and hyperlinks) were scrubbed from the post).

Anyway, my rep is no longer single digit figures so I now have permission to post hyperlinks. I went back & edited the post to add the links.
you should in stead post them in the new and improved (Ie monitored) thread
low rated
DRM_free_fan: Anyway, my rep is no longer single digit figures so I now have permission to post hyperlinks. I went back & edited the post to add the links.
Well thanks are in order for your contributions, at any rate. :)

(Btw this thread is now obsolete...I listed the new thread a few posts or so back.....just a head's up. ;))

SirEyeball: You should in stead post them in the new and improved (Ie monitored) thread
Dammit...........ninja'd again. XD
Post edited March 25, 2013 by GameRager
All this Cliff "The Fool's Errand' Johnson Puzzle goodness:

http://www.thefoolsgold.com/downloads/index.htm
Your mission is simple: stop the invasion of the aliens and blast them!

http://www.schwardtnet.de/alienblaster/
Post edited March 26, 2013 by benderz
low rated
benderz: Your mission is simple: stop the invasion of the aliens and blast them!

http://www.schwardtnet.de/alienblaster/
Added to the new list......also there's A NEW LIST XD ;)

Edit: Added Benderz latest entry to the new list, and one of my favorites from this list. I will also be adding Fever's entry shortly. If you notice any problems(broken links, grammar mistakes, etc) with the new list let me know via PM and i'll correct them ASAP.
Post edited March 26, 2013 by GameRager
Stack Overload it is a game about a program stack overflow. It is a logical game based on the idea "find a pair" like other "match up" and "memory" games, but with some interesting additions. The player plays the role of one of the rival programs that try to overflow the stack of the other program and cause the crash. Become a program! Crash the others!

http://bonuslevel.ru/stackoverflow/
low rated
benderz: Stack Overload it is a game about a program stack overflow. It is a logical game based on the idea "find a pair" like other "match up" and "memory" games, but with some interesting additions. The player plays the role of one of the rival programs that try to overflow the stack of the other program and cause the crash. Become a program! Crash the others!

http://bonuslevel.ru/stackoverflow/
New list here: Part Deux

Come on in...it won't bite. ;)
GameRager: Come on in...it won't bite. ;)
Sure. But I think some peoples have this thread on their favorites, and I like to post here as usually. But be free to had the games on your list mate, it's not a problem I guess. :-)
Super Street Fighter IV AE 2012 mods

# character mods
# gameplay mods

Street Fighter X Tekken mods

# full list
Post edited April 02, 2013 by benderz
low rated
benderz: Sure. But I think some peoples have this thread on their favorites, and I like to post here as usually. But be free to had the games on your list mate, it's not a problem I guess. :-)
Thanks....if I add any of your links I will make sure to add credit to the contribs. list. :)

(Addition: Tbh I made the new thread because the OP of this one isn't updating the OP lists anymore, and if the thread[This one or the new one] ever gets too big it'll eventually become more and more of a hassle for newcomers to find stuff to DL/try out[Plus the OP lists of this thread haven't been checked for dead links/changed links in ages.].)
SynergiesMOD offers a whole new game for fans of Torchlight 2 from more numerous and stronger monsters to rare dragons. From Elite monsters to Hero monsters all spawning throughout the normal play through synergies expands every aspect of game play. Also incorporating numerous END GAME raids. a PVP dungeon and more. Read the full summary for details.

Join the adventure today!
Core Online has been updated to offer users the ability to play through entire games free of charge, in exchange for watching video advertisements. Users will be able to earn game time by choosing from a choice of ads, and this game time can be passed on from one play session to the next.

If you don't fancy watching ads it will be possible to skip these by buying individual levels or complete games.

Play for free at :

# Hitman Blood Money
# Tomb Raider Underworld
# Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
# Mini Ninjas

http://beta.coreonline.com/