It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I try to follow this thread and I just have a small question. Is the OP still active and does the OP get regular updates?
low rated
SirEyeball: I try to follow this thread and I just have a small question. Is the OP still active and does the OP get regular updates?
Check the edit date on the OP lists(March 2012, iirc). ;)

(It's almost like this topic is under some sort of curse.....every OP that has taken up the torch has stopped updating it a short while after starting it up.)
Post edited March 24, 2013 by GameRager
SirEyeball: I try to follow this thread and I just have a small question. Is the OP still active and does the OP get regular updates?
GameRager: Check the edit date on the OP lists(March 2012, iirc). ;)

(It's almost like this topic is under some sort of curse.....every OP that has taken up the torch has stopped updating it a short while after starting it up.)
I thought there was something odd it was the 12 Dang I hope this will be carried in another thread soon because as it is now it is useless. (taking it of me favourite) thx for the heads up ;)
low rated
GameRager: Check the edit date on the OP lists(March 2012, iirc). ;)

SirEyeball: I thought there was something odd it was the 12 Dang I hope this will be carried in another thread soon because as it is now it is useless. (taking it of me favourite) thx for the heads up ;)
I'll probably make a new thread(I would need the cooperation of those involved with this one, though, to make it work out.)in a bit.

Could I ask you to do me a small favor? If you could help, i'd need someone to make spacer posts after each of my initial posts so that I can create/prep several blank posts(for future lists) after the OP post(as the OP of this thread did on page 1).

(Also to all: I also ask that no one posts in the new thread until I get all the list posts/spacers in place first.)
SirEyeball: I thought there was something odd it was the 12 Dang I hope this will be carried in another thread soon because as it is now it is useless. (taking it of me favourite) thx for the heads up ;)
GameRager: I'll probably make a new thread(I would need the cooperation of those involved with this one, though, to make it work out.)in a bit.

Could I ask you to do me a small favor? If you could help, i'd need someone to make spacer posts after each of my initial posts so that I can create/prep several blank posts(for future lists) after the OP post(as the OP of this thread did on page 1).

(Also to all: I also ask that no one posts in the new thread until I get all the list posts/spacers in place first.)
So I should just do an empty post after your posts? sure no problem
give me a heads up before you begin so I am ready
Post edited March 24, 2013 by SirEyeball
low rated
GameRager: I'll probably make a new thread(I would need the cooperation of those involved with this one, though, to make it work out.)in a bit.

SirEyeball: So I should just do an empty post after your posts? sure no problem
I will be posting soon....just post a single post after each of my posts, if you could. :)
Sub Rosa - It's a bit like Syndicate with 3 teams of agents, usually with conflicting goals, trying to organize deals with each other. Double-crossing and car chases abound.
Post edited March 24, 2013 by Ravey
low rated
SirEyeball: So I should just do an empty post after your posts? sure no problem
It's up. ;)
have to write something so choose empty hope that's fine
low rated
SirEyeball: have to write something so choose empty hope that's fine
seems good....thanks btw. :)
SirEyeball: have to write something so choose empty hope that's fine
GameRager: seems good....thanks btw. :)
np
+1 for you fellas' work on the new thread. Lemme make some last minute recommendations here, so I don't pollute the other thread just yet. ;)

Fixed link for Death Rally
Assault Trooper - An isometric action game with a military motif and destructible environments. Needs DOSBox
Ainevoltas 2 - A simple and fun platformer with RPG elements. Also on this page are the similar games Final Vision and Arvoesine.
Willy C's page - Home to some interesting top-down action adventure games like Unrelenting 2 and Sub-Zero Conditions 1-2
Bio Menace - A classic Apogee action platformer game, one of their best in my opinion. Needs DOSBox
Major Stryker - An early Apogee shmup Needs DOSBox
Survival Crisis Z - An isometric survival horror sandbox game.
Fallen Angel Industries Page - Home to most of their classic indie games like A Game With a Kitty, Commando, Tango Strike, Noitu Love, and more
Streambolt Desero - An updated version of FAI's Streambolt.
Ikki's Games - A collection of assorted games by Japanese developer Ikki. All the games are great, despite the developer's pre-occupation with feces.
Gun Girl 2 - A metroidvania action game
Furry - A challenging action platformer by FAI
Furry 2 - The sequel. Click on the button that says 'stahnout hru' to download
low rated
Nice finds. :)
And a few more:
Darkverse - A top-down space game reminiscent of Freelancer. Development is on-hold but it's got a fully playable build available.
Transcendence - Another top-down space game, this one has a lot of roguelike elements.
Anacreon - A turn-based space strategy game
and [url=http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=20492.0]Momodora II - A series of platformers inspired by Cave Story.
Post edited March 24, 2013 by SCPM
You made a new thread? Nice! I'll find and favorite it as well.

I may or may not contribute. The two I posted a bit up the page were bookmarked on an old Laptop I was fiddling with. There was about ten free games just in one spot, but the other eight were already on the list on the front page.

So do you want us to add finds here until you get yourself sorted with the new thread?

Once the new one is up and fully functional I'll un-favorite this one and let it fall into obscurity.