It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Prisoner</span>

Escape from a dark prison in this action RPG.
<span class="bold">Royal Thief</span>

Tibalt is a king whose jewels in its crown has been stolen, he had to leave his castle for inability to pay bills. And so, now he lives only to retrieve his jewelry and you have to help him getting along with his best robotic friend, Darien.

But they will not be alone, because there will be new characters who want to join the party in exchange for a few gold coins. But beware, if one of your bandits is killed in battle, will not return.

And if you still want more, you can play the Band Battle mode in which you fight against bands of other players by Internet, including your friends. Share your band ID to everyone and be the master!

<span class="bold">Vinland : Arctic Assault</span>

Join Leif Erikson, the intrepid explorer and help guide him and his crew to the fabled lands which would one day become known as Vinland. Hand-sculpted levels provide a dramatic backdrop to his voyage of discovery, delving ever deeper into the dangers of the unknown, fighting enemies both natural and mystical. To aid in this, there are a variety of weapons and navigators that can be collected during the journey, which allow the player to customise their vessel. The challenges to be faced during this expedition, range from battling through storms and blizzards, to defeating a witch and sneaking past the spirits of the dead. Then there is the ever present threat of the ice, the frozen death which lurks ever present in the seas of the North Atlantic. If Leif is going to survive the trip to Vinland then he will have to master both these silent predators but also his own fears and doubts recounted in a dramatic series of dialogues throughout the game.

<span class="bold">Ritmo EP</span>

A four player rhythm co-op game where Super Mario meets Rock Band - but instead of collecting coins, you collect the notes to the songs. Jump, slide, bounce, and spin your way through levels to keep the music playing!

This game was made by students from the University of Utah. You might notice that this is the 'EP' version of our game. We are continuing to develop more levels and write additional, original music. Look for us on the Xbox network by the end of the summer.

Feel free to visit us at www.noisemakergames.com, facebook, or twitter with updates.
l0rdtr3k: Marathon the predecessor to Halo.
One of the most groundbreaking PFS series of all time with a deep storyline,especially for the 90s.
Thanks for this; I heard that Bungie had released a series before Halo, but I forgot what it was. These three games will satisfy me after finals until I find work for the summer and be able to afford the newer games.

Thanks again for posting this!
lazylazyjoe: Don't know if its been mentioned, but there is a project called Zelda Classic. It allows people to create Zelda clones. Most are in the style of the NES, SNES, & Game Boy versions. There are quite a few games and some of them are really quite good.
If you have any love for the 8 & 16 bit Zelda games, check it out.

You need to download the runtime for your OS then each quest you want. There are Win32, Linux, OSX, & dos runtimes.

Below are the most popular quests.
http://www.zeldaclassic.com/topstats.php
Thanks a lot! I'm a huge Zelda fan and this looks really amazing

and also a big thx to Impaler26 for your continuous effort of providing us with free games :)
Post edited May 01, 2015 by plex0m4n
<span class="bold">ReBomber</span>

Place bombs, destroy monsters and blocks, collect power ups and find your freedom!
Impaler26: <span class="bold">ReBomber</span>

Place bombs, destroy monsters and blocks, collect power ups and find your freedom!
Aww, a bomberman clone! Looks more like Dynablaster than the later versions from the screens, but I'll grab it anyway. The original titles rated right up there wish my favorite games from the 16bit era. I played them more than any other games of the time. Never got sick of them. I hope this one nails that nostalgia for me. Thanks for posting!
<span class="bold">Adventure Craft (alpha)</span> on Fireflower games

Adventure Craft is a procedurally generated action RPG being developed for PC and iOS. Fight for survival in an endless, living and breathing, procedurally generated world!

Note: This game is still in development, bugs and missing features are to be expected at this stage.
The finished version will not be free.
<span class="bold">In the Court of the Yellow King</span>

The mansion calls to you. The King in Yellow promises much, but only if you can keep your end of the bargain.

Fight through the mansion grounds with your cane sword and six shooter. Find the five missing artifacts, and place them upon the altar. You only have so much time to complete your task.

A Lovecraftian, time-limited, and gloriously bloody metroidvania platformer. Made by a four man team in 48 hours.

Xbox gamepad is recommended for the full experience.
Impaler26: <span class="bold">In the Court of the Yellow King</span>

The mansion calls to you. The King in Yellow promises much, but only if you can keep your end of the bargain.

Fight through the mansion grounds with your cane sword and six shooter. Find the five missing artifacts, and place them upon the altar. You only have so much time to complete your task.

A Lovecraftian, time-limited, and gloriously bloody metroidvania platformer. Made by a four man team in 48 hours.

Xbox gamepad is recommended for the full experience.
For a game made in 48 hours, I had a surprising amount of fun playing it. Thanks for sharing!
<span class="bold">Of Carrots And Blood</span>

Of Carrots And Blood is a survival arena shooter about bunnies, carrots, mutants, blood and LOVE.
Impaler26: <span class="bold">Of Carrots And Blood</span>

Of Carrots And Blood is a survival arena shooter about bunnies, carrots, mutants, blood and LOVE.
Just looking at the still graphics could trigger an epileptic seizure on someone who never had one.

I'm now going to look at the video. If I don't make it back: I love you all.
Edit: I made it, weirdly enough the still picture look more aggravating than the action. I think I'll try it tomorrow. (I'm near my bandwidth limit this "month" but it ends today.)
Post edited May 16, 2015 by justanoldgamer
not sure if posted yet. DoomRL: it's a fun and fast roguelike. some purists hate it because it's too easy for them and has guns innit?
http://doom.chaosforge.org/

this is more book than game. pretty much an app version of the lonewolf books , so you don't have to roll your own dice or write on pencil and paper. the dev has converted up till the end of the magnakai/kai master series.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GDVGames.LoneWolfBiblio&amp;hl=en

the lists on page 1 don't seem to be updated anymore?
Post edited May 16, 2015 by dick1982
<span class="bold">Nebula War</span>

Nebula War is a Space-Shooter game in which the player can choose one of the 6 availabe spaceships to combat a large number of enemies including bosses by shooting them.
Large numbers of enemy characters are typically featured. These enemies may behave in a certain way dependent on their type.
Spaceships can be unlocked by defeating bosses and each spaceship has its own special attacks.
IndieGameStand has a growing section of Free games.
I think all are DRM-Free but there's not a clear sign on the page.
Post edited May 22, 2015 by madth3
<span class="bold">All Is Dust</span>

It’s the year 1931, and Oklahoma has been brought to it’s knees by the Dust Bowl. But the suffocating dust is the least of your problems...

Take on the role of Thomas Joad, a proud farmer and father. Over the course of three nights he tries to unravel the mysterious and horrific events that are plaguing his once beautiful land.

Explore the dried up farm to find clues to what’s going on. Evade and outsmart the dangers of the field. Unravel the events leading up to these horrific nights. Try to come to terms with your fragile existence.