The Goodstay Hotel main ballroom.
Launch of the new “Vitaecillin” wonder drug.
A scream rings out.
A waitress has discovered Julian Barnes, President of Everyoung drug corporation, face down in his soup.
He has a syringe sticking out of his thigh.
Fearing that this may have contained any one of the numerous deadly viruses that such a company deals with on a daily basis, the hotel is immediately quarantined.
Whether the syringe really did contain a deadly pathogen, poison, or simply an air bubble injected into his blood stream, it is clear that this is a murder most foul.
With the doors locked and no-one allowed to enter or leave, it is down to you to solve this diabolical crime.
And what’s worse, it seems you will have to manage this without the main course…..
Welcome to game 10.....
We welcome any and all spectators, but please only post in this thread if you are playing in the game.
If you are unsure of whether or not you are playing, check your PM's.
If you have a role PM, you are in!
Please pay attention to your PM.
It will give you the information you need, such as which side you are on, your win conditions, etc.
Rules – A Modern take on The Classic gog Rules Described to us by Zchinique in time immemorial.
YOU MAY FIND THAT YOUR PM CONTRADICTS THESE GENERAL RULES.
IF SO, THE PM TAKES PRECEDENCE.
1. I am RODZAJU, Moderator of this game. MY WORD IS LAW!!!!!
Please feel free to contact me by the gog forums PM system at any time!
2. All players have a vote, which they may give to any player. A vote may be withdrawn by unvoting. Once a player has more than 50% of the votes, that player will be lynched and the game will go to night. No amount of unvoting can prevent this.
3. A player may also vote nolynch. A majority of nolynch votes will end the day without a lynch.
4. Please remember to bold your votes and unvotes like this: Unvote Robbeasy, vote NMillar.
5. When you are dead, you are dead - stop posting. A single "bah"-post is permissible and encouraged.
6. Don't edit your posts! This is very important! Editing a post is grounds for being modkilled.
Due to the forum software I must also ask you not to double post. Two consecutive posts of the same user in a short time frame will merge, creating the appearance of an edited post. The time limit after which this stops happening seems to be 10 minutes, but you might want to err on the side of caution!
7. Please bold any requests for votecounts or questions to the moderator.
8. Do not discuss the game with anyone outside the thread, except for people specified in your role PM, and then only at such times as the PM specifies.
9. Do not quote or paraphrase too closely any PMs you receive from the mod. If you are afraid that your paraphrasing is too close, contact ME and I'll take a look at it.
10. All players should post at least once every 48 hours. If you expect to be away for more than 48 hours, please let me know either through PM or in the game thread.
Failure to do this will result in me sending you a prod via PM and in thread. If you still don't post for a further 48 hours after being prodded, I will start to look for a replacement.
I REALLY don't want to have to do this, so please post!
No-one will be prodded between December 24th and January 2nd.
However, the game will (hopefully continue during this period, so please don't feel that you have to stop posting!
11. If you can no longer participate in the game, let me know and I will try to find a replacement who will have specific instructions to ritually humiliate you.
12. All players on the winning team win!
even if they are dead.
Players who are modkilled or has replaced out will automatically lose the game so boo to them.
13. Roles were randomly assigned, so if you don't like your role, blame Random.org.
14. You may not post in the game thread during night phases.
If you are unsure of anything, check the links in the following post:
If you are still unsure, please ask me (either by PM, or in-game).
01- Nmillar - Town Beurocrat - Thrown off Roof Night 2
02- JoeSapphire - Town Tracker - Survived
03- Jefequeso / Pazzer - Mafia Encryptor - Lynched day 3
04- Muttly13 - Town Cop - Survived
05- Robbeasy - Town backup doc - Battered to death Night 4
06- Orryyrro / Twilightbard - Town Vanilla - Survived
07- Itai.sharim - Mafia Name Cop - Lynched Day 5
08- Crazybear - Town Vanilla - Lynched day 1
09- Vitek - Town Vanilla - Survived
10- Red Baron - Survivor / 1 shot Vigilante - Lynched day 2
11- Peanut Brittle - Town Fortune Teller - Survived
12- Zchinque - Town Doc - Shot night 1
13- Stuart9001 - Mafia Jack of all Trades - Lynched day 4
Let the mayhem commence......