Okay, this is a ridiculously massive post – sorry about that (But have to argue my reasons – give profs – although tried to avoid quoting due to length, so you might want to check back using my post numbers as reference), but I'll keep it in a readable format as best to my ability. Thus meaning that first I'll post the short form of a case, then the arguments for it and then down below all of that; a section with more comments/more points and more clarification if needed (search for numbers).
So if you’re in doubt about why I am saying it, look down at where the number is reoccurring and you'll hopefully see it/understand – I have also placed some new things I noticed or part of my reply that I didn’t post in the short form one. In some cases, if it’s a really big reply of mine and I’ve taken the important parts, I recommend to read it yourself. And by doing this I have also rethought some of what he is saying and written when I’ve misunderstood something. Short summation of my cases against muttly13, all of which explained below and in the following posts:
- He has posted a very weak argument against me, while being so sure that I am scum – at a point when I haven’t even responded yet.
- He refused to vote until called out (Note the interesting point made by Itai about a similar case – See at the very bottom of the last post of this madness of WOT)
He is ignoring Itai (only a short comment about it after being called on it multiple times)
- He doesn’t respond to my questions, even if he asked for explanation himself. He even denies to do it at one point. If others question him in regards of the case, he dodges it.
- He has made multiple contradictions
- He has a good load of odd statements and in many situations formulates his posts to make me sound more scummy.
- Calling those in favor of me my scum buddies (Case of Robbeasy)
- He has blatantly lied about what I said
The rest of the post is attached here (the dropbox link), due to size and not wanting to spam the thread. This details my reasons for above accusations, I recommend search to find out where I talk about what. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4765076/ReallyBigWOT.pdf