It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looks like it will be a week before pooka can start setting up.

Did rookieterror observe the previous game? I Noticed they weren't in the observer thread. Does rookieterror even exist? their name seems like a very odd coincidence. Am I paranoid?
FrostburnPhoenix: Looks like it will be a week before pooka can start setting up.

Did rookieterror observe the previous game? I Noticed they weren't in the observer thread. Does rookieterror even exist? their name seems like a very odd coincidence. Am I paranoid?
haha i never thought of that!

she's a friend of razza's, i think we're hoping we can jolly her out of her rookieterror to join us in another game
JoeSapphire: she's a friend of razza's, i think we're hoping we can jolly her out of her rookieterror to join us in another game
My pyramid scheme grows.
Ambiti0nZ: We could also try mahjong, I guess.
JoeSapphire: wanna see something interesting?

everyone remembers this post where i showed the photo of the dice i rolled to randomly assign the bullets to the chambers.

well are you prepared to have your minds blown?
Joe looks like such a wholesome chap.
vote Joe

It just didn't feel right not to do this for such a long time!
FrostburnPhoenix: Looks like it will be a week before pooka can start setting up.
You got's that right! The September 1 deadline is closing in and so is the finish line for me. My silly little story is coming to an end and with it all the stupid stress from having to write a creative story in a short deadline while dealing with work, procrastination, mood, and the doggo. Of course the doggo.

My story is still here and only two chapters away from the finish line (one of them is going up tonight.)
https://www.honeyfeed.fm/novels/9171
JoeSapphire: wanna see something interesting?

everyone remembers this post where i showed the photo of the dice i rolled to randomly assign the bullets to the chambers.

well are you prepared to have your minds blown?
Ambiti0nZ: Joe looks like such a wholesome chap.
That's a strange spelling of chump. Is that a dialect or something?
JoeSapphire: haha i never thought of that!

she's a friend of razza's, i think we're hoping we can jolly her out of her rookieterror to join us in another game
Okay, but I can't see that as being a coincidence. They must have 3/7 Virgo or more if they are self aware to the extent that they make that their username.
JoeSapphire: haha i never thought of that!

FrostburnPhoenix: Okay, but I can't see that as being a coincidence. They must have 3/7 Virgo or more if they are self aware to the extent that they make that their username.
What's wrong with Virgo?
Catventurer: What's wrong with Virgo?
I'm 4/7 Virgo so I'm well acquainted with it. Basically it's a analyst and perfectionist and not wanting to commit to something is part of their perfectionism.
Catventurer: What's wrong with Virgo?
FrostburnPhoenix: I'm 4/7 Virgo so I'm well acquainted with it. Basically it's a analyst and perfectionist and not wanting to commit to something is part of their perfectionism.
I don't know what you mean by 4/7 Virgo. I only know that my birthday falls into Virgo territory. While I'm not obsessed with perfection, I do have these filing schemes that are very orderly.
Catventurer: I don't know what you mean by 4/7 Virgo. I only know that my birthday falls into Virgo territory. While I'm not obsessed with perfection, I do have these filing schemes that are very orderly.
That's just the position of the sun. There's also the moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn, although the sun and moon have the strongest effects. There are other things too, but that's far too complicated to post here.
Catventurer: I don't know what you mean by 4/7 Virgo. I only know that my birthday falls into Virgo territory. While I'm not obsessed with perfection, I do have these filing schemes that are very orderly.
FrostburnPhoenix: That's just the position of the sun. There's also the moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn, although the sun and moon have the strongest effects. There are other things too, but that's far too complicated to post here.
I'm not into astrology, so sun and moon positions are already getting a bit complicated as I don't know any of that stuff.
Ambiti0nZ: Joe looks like such a wholesome chap.
my name is grompy catte: That's a strange spelling of chump. Is that a dialect or something?
Si, senior. It's merikanese.
so uhh you guys wanted to sign up right?

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/anime_girls_forum_mafia_thingy_thingy_please_sign_up