It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm happy for you too and may the recovery continue so well!
Microfish_1: My aunt still has a long way to recover (especially her lungs), but the end of the tunnel is apparent, and she is so much better than she had been.
Great news! I'm happy for your aunt and you!
such great news! thanks for letting us know, fish xx
Microfish_1: the end of the tunnel is apparent, and she is so much better than she had been.
That is so very nice to hear, Micro!!
bump please
PookaMustard:
You're next on the hosting list, are you ready?

If anyone would like to be put on the hosting list or has any questions about hosting please reply here or send me a private message.
TheGOGfather: You're next on the hosting list, are you ready?

If anyone would like to be put on the hosting list or has any questions about hosting please reply here or send me a private message.
I'd like someone else to host a quick game in the meantime before I do. I need to put my all into a writing contest and hosting a forum mafia game with all the flavor would not go well right now.
I could try and do a russian roulette?
If it's just RR, I can join. Never too busy to post Shoot X.
JoeSapphire: I could try and do a russian roulette?
Sure. That's a good time filler.
PookaMustard: I'd like someone else to host a quick game in the meantime before I do. I need to put my all into a writing contest and hosting a forum mafia game with all the flavor would not go well right now.
Before I forget, the flavor has a high probability of being the following prompt:

"anime girls"
ZFR: If it's just RR, I can join. Never too busy to post Shoot X.
Poor X. :-/
Post edited August 08, 2022 by Vitek
I shall also entertain a Rissian Roulette, especially since I never played that before.
PookaMustard: I'd like someone else to host a quick game in the meantime before I do. I need to put my all into a writing contest and hosting a forum mafia game with all the flavor would not go well right now.
PookaMustard: Before I forget, the flavor has a high probability of being the following prompt:

"anime girls"
Sailor Moon? Or tentacles and schoolgirls?
PookaMustard: Before I forget, the flavor has a high probability of being the following prompt:

"anime girls"
Lifthrasil: Sailor Moon? Or tentacles and schoolgirls?
Did I hear a request for tentacles?