It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ambiti0nZ:
flubbucket??
Ambiti0nZ: I prefer to leave it a mystery!
JoeSapphire: gonna make a dramatic reveal at the end of the game?
They could tell the mod and have it reveal with their flip.

Ohh, it would be quite interesting to play a game with secret signups and everyone using a burner account. Masquerade mafia. People's actual username would be revealed with their flip. It would be interesting to see how many people could be identified by their writing style, I bet people would figure me out straight away.
Ambiti0nZ:
JoeSapphire: flubbucket??
I plead the 5th. Besides, I didn't say you could guess!
JoeSapphire: gonna make a dramatic reveal at the end of the game?
my name is catte: They could tell the mod and have it reveal with their flip.

Ohh, it would be quite interesting to play a game with secret signups and everyone using a burner account. Masquerade mafia. People's actual username would be revealed with their flip. It would be interesting to see how many people could be identified by their writing style, I bet people would figure me out straight away.
This sounds like a great idea actually! It would definitely make the game more interesting and avoid many of the gameplay pitfalls from my time, back in the day.
Post edited June 13, 2022 by Ambiti0nZ
my name is catte: Ohh, it would be quite interesting to play a game with secret signups and everyone using a burner account. Masquerade mafia. People's actual username would be revealed with their flip. It would be interesting to see how many people could be identified by their writing style, I bet people would figure me out straight away.
That's a really cool idea! I would like such game.
This is not my beautiful wife.
My god. What have I done??
flubbucket: This is not my beautiful wife.
You're back!
Ambiti0nZ:
It would be a good idea for you to create an account on the whyquicktopicwhy:

https://whyquicktopicwhy.proboards.com/

It's what we're using now for factional chats and observer threads.

Oh yeah we forgot to mention - whyquicktopicwhy has a rotating moderator so if you're concerned about your e-mail address being seen by other members of the forum sign up with a secondary or burner e-mail!
my name is catte: I bet people would figure me out straight away.
I bet people would be able to identify me easily.

Guy: He was Mafioso last time so the odds of him being a Mafioso again must be pretty small.
ZFR:
Attachments:
meme.jpg (125 Kb)
ZFR: Guy: He was Mafioso last time so the odds of him being a Mafioso again must be pretty small.
Gym? Is that you?
ZFR: I bet people would be able to identify me easily.

Guy: He was Mafioso last time so the odds of him being a Mafioso again must be pretty small.
ZFR:
To be fair, that winds me up too. I kind of gave up trying to explain it to people though because I knew you'd do a better job.

Can you imagine if you were modding a game where someone suggests that and all the players go "Oh yeah, Guy has a point!" and there's nothing you can do to correct them? I would expect the game to suddenly and mysteriously require a substitute mod. That or you just modkill everyone.
my name is catte: Can you imagine if you were modding a game where someone suggests that and all the players go "Oh yeah, Guy has a point!" and there's nothing you can do to correct them? I would expect the game to suddenly and mysteriously require a substitute mod. That or you just modkill everyone.
That's the real reason you need a co-mod. Not for the help, but for being someone you can vent to.
Call for anybody who is interested in hosting a mafia game. I can add you to the hosting list.
The current game has started. Please go here to participate:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_76_trouble_in_the_lucas_arts_multiverse/page1
The Mafia Universe championship game has ended! I can return to you all and proudly declare that we got absolutely slaughtered!

Thanks so much for making me champion! I have a vague memory of it being horrendously stressful, but rn all I feel is joy and pride! I think I managed to show them a bit of what makes gog mafia great!