It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

my name is catte: Well that's shitty. As far as I know they were banned for fighting homophobes and transphobes in the comments on the pride month news post. As is expected for the GOG forums, the alt-right hate mob are out in full force.
Bookwyrm627: The ban makes sense then. GOG doesn't want that fight here, so don't fight them, just report the post(s) and move on.
I'm not defending whatever Dogmaus said that got them banned, but the entire root of the problem is GOG's lack of action. There wouldn't have been a fight for Dogmaus to get into if the CMs were doing their jobs properly.

I respect Dogmaus for standing up against the hate where GOG doesn't.
Post edited June 02, 2022 by my name is catte
New page bug check.
Bookwyrm627: New page bug check.
I think it worked?
Bookwyrm627: New page bug check.
my name is catte: I think it worked?
I saw a notification about a reply, but the new page bug had indeed struck.

I didn't have anything I wished to say, so I didn't add to my post.
Dogmaus
I'm "unbanned" - ponczo has no idea of what happened, I wonder if it's something automatic?
They say I have not been banned and it was a system problem or something I have no clue
It solved by itself
I think it's just the website / forum at it again
Also said they won't be joining forum mafia games in the near future anyway.
JoeSapphire: I'd play Carrdice Russian Roulette True Form Madness

CRRTFM

(pronounced carrotfoam)
:)

It could be fun. The rules can be summarized like this.

1) Before pulling the trigger on themselves, the appointed player says who will be the next appointed player. The first one is randomly decided by the mod.

2) (Optional, to speed up the game) As long as there is no shot waiting for the result from the mod, any player can appoint themselves and shoot, only that one bullet is added and the cylinder is newly randomly rotated by the mod.

Some clarifications: In order to preserve the frantic gameplay of the original, pseudo-Russian roulette game, in True Form you can appoint anyone. Also, you cannot appoint yourself if you are already appointed.

In practice, if the mod already has a list of random numbers, they just have to ditch the current number and take the next two. If someone else adds a third bullet, those two are ditched and they take the next three, and so on.

What if someone shoots successfully and there are still more than one bullets in the cylinder? Then the next player has to play with that legacy of the remaining bullets.
Post edited June 13, 2022 by Carradice
Greetings everyone! I would be interested in joining one of your games. Is any ongoing? If not, is there any ETA on when the next one might start? I'd like to sign up!
Ambiti0nZ: Greetings everyone! I would be interested in joining one of your games. Is any ongoing? If not, is there any ETA on when the next one might start? I'd like to sign up!
Welcome! There's one starting very soon:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/you_fight_like_a_dairy_farmer_players_for_lucas_arts_themed_social_deduction_game_wanted_forum_m
Post edited June 13, 2022 by my name is catte
Ambiti0nZ: Greetings everyone! I would be interested in joining one of your games. Is any ongoing? If not, is there any ETA on when the next one might start? I'd like to sign up!
Hi! There's one due to start today! It might not be too late to sign up if you're quick!

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/you_fight_like_a_dairy_farmer_players_for_lucas_arts_themed_social_deduction_game_wanted_forum_m/

Have you played forum mafia before? How'd you find out about us? :)
my name is catte: Welcome! There's one starting very soon:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/you_fight_like_a_dairy_farmer_players_for_lucas_arts_themed_social_deduction_game_wanted_forum_m
Thank you! I signed up. :)
JoeSapphire: Hi! There's one due to start today! It might not be too late to sign up if you're quick!

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/you_fight_like_a_dairy_farmer_players_for_lucas_arts_themed_social_deduction_game_wanted_forum_m/

Have you played forum mafia before? How'd you find out about us? :)
Many thanks! I signed up. :)

I used to play here a few years ago before I quit gaming during the pandemic. Thought I'd join for the nostalgia.
Post edited June 13, 2022 by Ambiti0nZ
Ambiti0nZ: I used to play here a few years ago before I quit gaming during the pandemic.
Same here. I quit playing pc games during hard lockdown. I wondered if other people had felt the same way.
Ambiti0nZ: I used to play here a few years ago before I quit gaming during the pandemic. Thought I'd join for the nostalgia.
Oh cool. What was your account name back then?
Ambiti0nZ: I used to play here a few years ago before I quit gaming during the pandemic.
Carradice: Same here. I quit playing pc games during hard lockdown. I wondered if other people had felt the same way.
For me it started a bit earlier than that in retrospect, but it culminated with abandoning video gaming. It didn't last long though because I got back in with Cyberpunk 2077 and Crusader Kings III, but my outlook on life and the media I consume changed.
Ambiti0nZ: I used to play here a few years ago before I quit gaming during the pandemic. Thought I'd join for the nostalgia.
JoeSapphire: Oh cool. What was your account name back then?
I prefer to leave it a mystery!
Post edited June 13, 2022 by Ambiti0nZ
Ambiti0nZ: I prefer to leave it a mystery!
gonna make a dramatic reveal at the end of the game?
Ambiti0nZ: I prefer to leave it a mystery!
JoeSapphire: gonna make a dramatic reveal at the end of the game?
Eh, might spoil the fun. I might just play a whole new me and never go back to the previous times. Let us look forward to life!