It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dessimu: I take it, he was a good Mafia player?
The best one! If he is Town you'll think he is Mafia and vice versa!
ZFR: You played The Turing Test? Just finihed today, not bad either.
No but I think I have it somewhere. Maybe I will give it a go once I finish Elden Ring.

@Micro, I'm glad your aunt has gotten better, as little as it may seem. You have to start somewhere. I hope she continues on the same route.
Microfish_1: Well, they are looking for rehab soon (that hospital doesn't usually give the therapy she needs?); she's incredibly weak, doesn't have the lung capacity she should, her oxygen falls too low when she stands up, and her kidneys aren't right, but she might be off oxygen, or is down to about 3L/minute (from either 11 units or 50L/minute, I'm not sure which)
Mentally she is much much more with it than she was the one day.
Thank you for asking!
Very important that she's back to fighting, and good to hear there's some progress. I'll keep her in my thoughts in hope things keep improving.
HypersomniacLive: Very important that she's back to fighting, and good to hear there's some progress. I'll keep her in my thoughts in hope things keep improving.
Thank you!
I like having Cadaver in the game but I'm concerned about GR now. I hope him and his relative he was caring for are both OK.
Me too. I hope any RL stuff he has work out well.
bump
GamesRanker's silence is indeed worrisome, I hope nothing bad has happened to him or his family.
I might know what could have happened with GR (can't say since it's personal) - if it's the case at least he should be alive.

Bump me please!
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_75_harry_potter_vs_brokol_in_the_bizarro_pokemon_world/post281
Post edited April 16, 2022 by Cadaver747
BUMP!
@Pooka, thank you for NOT bumping me while you were online.
Post edited April 16, 2022 by Cadaver747
Happy Easter, ladies and gentlemen! May your eggs be big and strong
Any subs available for current game?
ZFR: Any subs available for current game?
Oh dear, we need another one? Maybe that spam bot will oblige.
Do we not have a candidate for the champs?

Am I gonna get stuck doing it again? lol
Yeah, looks like you're up, champ!