It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: You wake this early,
lol
ZFR: It's 4:25 am, catte. You wake this early, or sleep this late?
Both.

Ahoy there! :)

I’m very excited to invite your community to participate in Season 9 of the Mafia Championship.

The Mafia Championship is an annual forum-based tournament series that pits representatives from various online Mafia (aka Werewolf) communities against one another as they compete to determine the Internet’s greatest forum Mafia player. Each participating community democratically elects one person to represent them and be their “Champion”.

The tournament first started back in 2013. Since then, 320+ different communities and 50+ different nationalities have been represented.

It’s a super fun event that has created many new friendships and close bonds between communities. I hope that you would be interested in taking part :)
Who wants to be our sacrificial lamb?

It's mountainous this year, so expect another hellacious ass-beating from the wolves across all games.

[url=]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xO-gveAVUojJdZNYF9UoiELqp8cfDE2tF3y6KfOcnUA/edit[/url]

why my linky no worky
Post edited March 16, 2022 by yogsloth
Testing...
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xO-gveAVUojJdZNYF9UoiELqp8cfDE2tF3y6KfOcnUA/edit

I don't know, seems to work for me. Did you intentionally put a closed bracket after url=? [url=]
Post edited March 16, 2022 by Bookwyrm627
what is mountainous?

was it zfr expressed interest last year?
JoeSapphire: what is mountainous?
Everyone is vanilla/goon. No PRs for anyone.
ayeesh
In mountainous, in a setup where nobody knows one another, wolves always stomp in a landslide, since you don't have any meta information on anybody. The judges look for players using good methodology to advance, even if that methodology doesn't actually work lol.
well I'd probably not be able to keep to the participation demands. I could try it if I'm our best hope, but there's surely a champion of gog glittering in the wings ready to emerge.
Must be high school reunion around here with so many absent faces making a sudden appearance.

yogsloth: In mountainous, in a setup where nobody knows one another, wolves always stomp in a landslide, since you don't have any meta information on anybody. The judges look for players using good methodology to advance, even if that methodology doesn't actually work lol.
While it would require some care around the NK, it would seem like a better game if wolves had limited info as well.

Be funnier to watch them pseudo scum hunt if they had to worry about being wrong.
Post edited March 16, 2022 by bler144
Mountaineous just needs rebalancing numbers.

12vs2 is balanced mountain for example.
JoeSapphire: what is mountainous?
If I remember correctly it means "it was all a cat's dream"?
Welp, ZFR's game will be after this one. I hope everyone shows up!
Microfish_1: Welp, ZFR's game will be after this one. I hope everyone shows up!
Is it Mafia?
ettac orrazib si eman ym: Is it Mafia?
Yes, as far as I know!