It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: Damn. Now you all know how I look like!
Now I feel bad, so I'll upload a picture of me to redress the balance.
Microfish_1: Sometime i want to host a game of SH (in part so Pooka can play instead of hosting). But i won't have time until after Christmas, maybe after January

Assuming, ofc, you folks wanted to play / wouldn't mind playing another game of SH.
Mayyybe I'll give it a go.

Will it be on here?
Attachments:
me.png (395 Kb)
Post edited December 15, 2021 by ettac orrazib si eman ym
I might also host a game of regular Mafia, if no one before me in the hosting list wants to host.

But you're welcome to do the secret Hitler before that, if you want.
Bring out Secret Hitler, honestly. I wanna force liberals into a FF and conflict with them, good ol' stuff!
This thread contains catte's name too. Yet again mentioned by Joe. He's who I and all other people here learnt it from as well.

ettac orrazib si eman ym: I am quite... Taken with this idea.
Don't be. If you know someone real name oyu can bound them to youwill and they have to serve you. At least it works that way with demon, there is no reaosn why it shouldn't here.
Vitek: Soooo... anyone read something interesting lately? Something we could occupy ourself discussing in next 5 days while waiting?
I got actual replies? What a world.
Post edited December 15, 2021 by Vitek
Vitek: This thread contains catte's name too. Yet again mentioned by Joe. He's who I and all other people here learnt it from as well.
Joooooooooooe!
Lifthrasil: I might also host a game of regular Mafia, if no one before me in the hosting list wants to host.

But you're welcome to do the secret Hitler before that, if you want.
People who host games stink and I am not bitter at all, whydoyouask.
Lifthrasil: I might also host a game of regular Mafia, if no one before me in the hosting list wants to host.
Do it!
Microfish_1: Sometime i want to host a game of SH (in part so Pooka can play instead of hosting). But i won't have time until after Christmas, maybe after January

Assuming, ofc, you folks wanted to play / wouldn't mind playing another game of SH.
You wouldn't be capable* of keeping me from entering one SH. I always wanted to be in the next game.

(*Unless you asked me. Or used MOD powers, because of course a mod will always have final say)
Lifthrasil: Damn. Now you all know how I look like!
ettac orrazib si eman ym: Now I feel bad, so I'll upload a picture of me to redress the balance.
LIAR! Impersonator! That is me!!!

I counterclaim! Lynch Catte!!
Post edited December 15, 2021 by joppo
I wouldn't mind hosting my game if trent and agent aren't there. I'll need at least 11 people for my setup, preferably more.
ZFR: I wouldn't mind hosting my game if trent and agent aren't there. I'll need at least 11 people for my setup, preferably more.
Pre-emptively sign me up! I would like the zeroth slot.
ZFR: I wouldn't mind hosting my game if trent and agent aren't there. I'll need at least 11 people for my setup, preferably more.
11 players is going to be difficult. We've become quite few. And while I still like Mafia and look forward to the next game, I frankly don't look forward to playing with Dogmaus again. That was a very nasty transfer of an in-play conflict to a player conflict.

In any case, count me in. If she participates too, I'll just reduce my interaction with her to the bare minimum necessary.

P.S. I am also up for entering another SH game. Whichever is hosted first.
Post edited December 15, 2021 by Lifthrasil
Lifthrasil: 11 players is going to be difficult.
Maybe we can get new ones from the ones attracted to the Christmas sale?

I'd be up for SH too.

What do you guys think? Start a sign up now? Or if everyone's busy wait till after Christmas anyway?
ZFR: What do you guys think? Start a sign up now? Or if everyone's busy wait till after Christmas anyway?
I don't mind when you want to start. I'm ready either way and at least for Microfish and myself, we're less busy with that sheet now that QT is over.

...ah but yes, we haven't decided on a QT alternative that is more flexible than Proboards. While having the fun associated with Proboards, have you seen the ANIMATED AVATARS? Or the IMAGE EMBEDS? Those would be cool.
i had suggested a few alternatives some time (month?) back in this thread; has anyone checked any of them?
Microfish_1: i had suggested a few alternatives some time (month?) back in this thread; has anyone checked any of them?
Oooh, oohh, I vote for wax tablets! The scum can mail them to each other.