It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

flubbucket: So you're saying this week is next week's last week...

I'm drunk here are you drunk there??
I'm drunk there, but not here.
ZCHINQUE'S (?TZone) BLITZ GAME BLITZ SIGNUP:

1) SirPrimalform (GMTZone)
2) Flubbucket (?TZone)
3) JoeSapphire (GMTZone)
4)
5)

(Could you let the Gogfather which TZone you are in if you have signed up/wish to sign up/are Zchinque.)

(There are five slots right now, but it may be that we need to separate into different games depending on timing - does Zchinque have any thoughts on how to organise this?)
Post edited May 30, 2013 by TheGOGfather
I want to play! I'm GMT (and can only really play in the evenings or weekends)

EDIT : And Part of the reason that the first night of game 15 took as long as it did was that I gave extra week onto the deadline when new player joined. Probably I shouldn't have done this.
But yeah. Next time I'm only going to give two weeks.
Post edited May 30, 2013 by JoeSapphire
Timezone wise I'm CET, or UTC +1.
JoeSapphire: I want to play! I'm GMT (and can only really play in the evenings or weekends)
We're actually currently BST which is GMT+1, but most counties in CET are probably in some form of summer time standard too so they're probably still an hour ahead of us.

See, I'm posting this at 3am but GMT is 2am at the moment.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=GMT+time&aq=f&oq=GMT+time&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

See, it's an hour behind whatever time you think it is.
Zchinque: Timezone wise I'm CET, or UTC +1.
A very brief google tells me that Norway also observes summer time standards, so you're actually UTC+2 at the moment. <.<

This is something that causes confusion every year when GOG says they're holding a conference at X:XX GMT and a load of Brits go "But it's X:XX now, why's the conference not started?".
Post edited May 30, 2013 by SirPrimalform
SirPrimalform: This is something that causes confusion every year when GOG says they're holding a conference at X:XX GMT and a load of Brits go "But it's X:XX now, why's the conference not started?".
So Brits suck at maths? : P
BlueMooner: So Brits suck at maths? : P
Well, more like just arrogant enough to assume that GMT is whatever time it is in the UK at that point.
That is silly. Everyone knows it's whatever time it is in the US.
BlueMooner: That is silly. Everyone knows it's whatever time it is in the US.
Amen. As long as at is it Eastern standard time (UTC -4 at the moment). Everyone knows that if it isn't EST then Jesus cries. Sheeeeit... for realz... yo!
SirPrimalform: A very brief google tells me that Norway also observes summer time standards, so you're actually UTC+2 at the moment. <.<
I don't observe summer time. >.>
So it's summertime here in Dallas what time is it where you are??

Tomorrow it will be time to go to work is that different?? My clocks have numbers is that good??
Krypsyn: Amen. As long as at is it Eastern standard time (UTC -4 at the moment). Everyone knows that if it isn't EST then Jesus cries. Sheeeeit... for realz... yo!
EST = Everybody's Standard Time

flubbucket: My clocks have numbers is that good??
Oh man, you're fucked.
BlueMooner: .......

Oh man, you're fucked.
I've been married for 27 years...that will be a refreshing change.
flubbucket: I've been married for 27 years...that will be a refreshing change.
If things are a bit dry for you, you could always come over.

I have lotion.
Krypsyn: Ugh, so it would be nearly 3 weeks for a 12 player game?! Divide that by two with (NumberOfPlayers+7)/2 and I am with ya... barely.
It's 19 days. 25 less than day 1 lasted in previous game. You know you don't need to reach the deadline, right? You can lynch in first 24 hours even with 1000 days deadline. I think this is quite sufficient but I am open to suggestions and if more people think it is too long, I ma willing to lower it.
Hmm, actually, I think it could be lowered to +3/4 days. This way even the lowest possible number of players (3) would get 6 or 7 days to get lynch.

flubbucket: I do like this. This is actually what I was accustomed to on other forums. One request though... modkilled players do not have their role or affiliation stated. Let night actions uncover it, if need be, but don't just give it out for free. It is a judgment call with that one, but I find letting players know that multiple power roles have died from modkills can really unbalance a game.
I can't say I am fan of this. It is more benefical for mafia than town, because mafia only miss role, while town won't learn alignment and they don't know how they stand and they don't even know whether they are at lylo or they still have some breathing space.

JoeSapphire: I want to play! I'm GMT (and can only really play in the evenings or weekends)

EDIT : And Part of the reason that the first night of game 15 took as long as it did was that I gave extra week onto the deadline when new player joined. Probably I shouldn't have done this.
But yeah. Next time I'm only going to give two weeks.
I admit that I don't know what was going on behind the curtain, but it took you 19 days of non-posting to replace drennan. If you did it after week, there would be no need for extension.

flubbucket: So it's summertime here in Dallas what time is it where you are??

Tomorrow it will be time to go to work is that different?? My clocks have numbers is that good??
It's autumn here.