It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My memory really sucks.

@Bookwyrm: It was nice playing with you too.
Arapocalypse: Hi there!!!

ZFR's game has randed and is starting in a few hours from now, at 2pm EDTI I would post a link but am not currently able too, but you can find it fairly easily near the top of mafiauniverse dot com!!

Do you wish to spectate and/or talk with players from other communities?
We have a big server on Discord (1,500+ members) for those that want to spectate and talk about these games. The representatives will be added to this channel too after they die. Or if you just want to chat with people from other communities, we have a general chat too that is unrelated to the Mafia Championship.

1) CLICK HERE TO JOIN: [Again there would be a link here, but I can't post one; message me for the link if you're interested?]

2) Upon joining the server, please inform us of who you are and which community you are from. We will then give you the necessary permissions to see the spectator channel. This is necessary to avoid the wrong people (the representatives and their backups) joining the channel.

You don't need to have Discord installed in order to join the channel, as there is a web version.

Do you want to have your own private community spectator chat?
This is definitely both allowed and encouraged. However, I ask that you please do everything possible to make this chat private and inaccessible to your representative, backup and your representative's opponents. It's important that your thoughts and comments don't influence the game. In other words, please don't post about the game in public threads -- this is very important.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message me on Discord at Arapocalypse#0834!!!!
Hey, thanks for the update!

I don't use discord, but I'm happy to post the link for you if you PM it to me here. I can't currently send you a PM here due to the default privacy settings.
Ugh, we've been tagged. Isn't it fairly redundant when the title of the thread makes it obvious it's a forum game?
my name is capitayn catte: Ugh, we've been tagged. Isn't it fairly redundant when the title of the thread makes it obvious it's a forum game?
Also this is an admin thread....not a game.
my name is capitayn catte: Ugh, we've been tagged. Isn't it fairly redundant when the title of the thread makes it obvious it's a forum game?
GamezRanker: Also this is an admin thread....not a game.
Aaand untagged. It did seem silly, particularly on the admin thread. I think using the tag for signup threads is probably a good idea.
my name is capitayn catte: Aaand untagged. It did seem silly, particularly on the admin thread. I think using the tag for signup threads is probably a good idea.
I hear ya....that way newcomers might notice them easier and we'd hopefully get a few new signups. :)
(of course those starting the signup threads could add the tags themselves, saving everyone some time)
A bump anyone?
joppo: A bump anyone?
Sorry I wasn't at my PC then, or I would've helped.
Post edited May 21, 2021 by GamezRanker
bump please
joppo: A bump anyone?
GamezRanker: Sorry I wasn't at my PC then, or I would've helped.
bump please in game
Post edited May 21, 2021 by Microfish_1
Microfish_1: bump please in game
It says Joppo....I meant Micro...sorry about that
Arapocalypse has sent me some links to share.

ZFR's game thread: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/30719-Season-8-Game-1-Fun-With-Numbers-The-Mafia-Championship

PM me if you want a link to the official spectator discord. Obviously I can't post it here, because ZFR would see it and we all know he's a dirty cheater. =D
my name is capitayn catte: PM me if you want a link to the official spectator discord. Obviously I can't post it here, because ZFR would see it and we all know he's a dirty cheater. =D
What is the main reason for having the Discord spectator? If it's just the chat for non-players discussing the game how that link will put a blame on poor ZFR? I just want to understand how the things work.
my name is capitayn catte: PM me if you want a link to the official spectator discord. Obviously I can't post it here, because ZFR would see it and we all know he's a dirty cheater. =D
Cadaver747: What is the main reason for having the Discord spectator? If it's just the chat for non-players discussing the game how that link will put a blame on poor ZFR? I just want to understand how the things work.
If the players who got lyynched also use that chat then that might be why......so that current players don't read and use the stuff said there to cheat/etc.
Post edited May 24, 2021 by GamezRanker
Cadaver747: What is the main reason for having the Discord spectator? If it's just the chat for non-players discussing the game how that link will put a blame on poor ZFR? I just want to understand how the things work.
Once someone is lynched or NK'd in game they get access to the link so it has to be kept separate from the players. I also can not have the link as I am ZFR's backup in case something happens.
I see, thank you.