It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: Sure thing, and thanks.
Good luck! You can do it!
Bookwyrm627: Good luck! You can do it!
https://memes.yarn.co/yarn-clip/06a29316-eade-466e-8b67-999e875c220c

Thanks.
bump please
bump again please; i found the missing _ in my word document.
bump needed in game
Microfish_1: bump again please; i found the missing _ in my word document.
Ok, ok, I'm here - here's your bump!
bler144: Ok, ok, I'm here - here's your bump!
lol, thanks! How are things?

+++++++++++++

Also,

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all mothers out there, and to your mothers. I hope you all have a blessed day.
I don't want to disrupt the on-going game so I post here:
Thanks for waiting so long until the replacement happend. Sorry, that wasn't how I imagined things to go when I signed up. :-(
Something I wasn't even aware of acted up all of a sudden and I had to leave for a while. I asked family to PM dedo (since it was still possible at the time), but that didn't happen. My guess is bad memory or they didn't want to accidentally mess something up (more likely the latter).

@trentonlf: Thanks for replacing me. Much appreciated. :-)

@ZFR: Good luck with the championship. :-)

I don't think I will be able to play again. Thanks for making a little room for me in your midst though. It was a lot of fun. :-) And I will keep reading the games, when I have the time for it. They do make a fun read. :-D
Welcome back, Flocke.

If you want to, check with dedo for a link to the observer thread.
FlockeSchnee: I don't want to disrupt the on-going game so I post here:
Thanks for waiting so long until the replacem

I don't think I will be able to play again. Thanks for making a little room for me in your midst though. It was a lot of fun. :-) And I will keep reading the games, when I have the time for it. They do make a fun read. :-D
Thanks for playing and sorry you had to leave. Thanks for letting us know you're ok.
Even if you don't find time to play, come and say hi when you do visit!
Apologies to everyone involved in the current game for my repeated absences. I am alive and well and working through some IRL stuff, so will be taking a break from online activity.
nmillar: Apologies to everyone involved in the current game for my repeated absences. I am alive and well and working through some IRL stuff, so will be taking a break from online activity.
Good to hear you're ok, and I hope your IRL situation will improve soon enough as well.
nmillar: Apologies to everyone involved in the current game for my repeated absences. I am alive and well and working through some IRL stuff, so will be taking a break from online activity.
No hard feelings. Hope stuff gets better soon!
ZFR:
Thanks.

my name is capitayn catte:
Thanks.
Something good did come of it. I got over my issues of socializing with strangers. Instead of just sticking with my well trusted people (most of whom, sadly, don't play board games all that much) I made new real life friends and will continue to do so. I still somewhat dislike new technologies (why does everything have to be so chaotic by design), but all of this had to change some time, I guess.

nmillar:
I hope it gets better soon.
It was nice playing with you.

@blotunga: It was nice playing with you too.
Post edited May 15, 2021 by FlockeSchnee
Hi there!!!

ZFR's game has randed and is starting in a few hours from now, at 2pm EDTI I would post a link but am not currently able too, but you can find it fairly easily near the top of mafiauniverse dot com!!

Do you wish to spectate and/or talk with players from other communities?
We have a big server on Discord (1,500+ members) for those that want to spectate and talk about these games. The representatives will be added to this channel too after they die. Or if you just want to chat with people from other communities, we have a general chat too that is unrelated to the Mafia Championship.

1) CLICK HERE TO JOIN: [Again there would be a link here, but I can't post one; message me for the link if you're interested?]

2) Upon joining the server, please inform us of who you are and which community you are from. We will then give you the necessary permissions to see the spectator channel. This is necessary to avoid the wrong people (the representatives and their backups) joining the channel.

You don't need to have Discord installed in order to join the channel, as there is a web version.

Do you want to have your own private community spectator chat?
This is definitely both allowed and encouraged. However, I ask that you please do everything possible to make this chat private and inaccessible to your representative, backup and your representative's opponents. It's important that your thoughts and comments don't influence the game. In other words, please don't post about the game in public threads -- this is very important.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message me on Discord at Arapocalypse#0834!!!!