It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: You may decide yourselves how you want to elect your representative, but we highly recommend some sort of democratic process (public nominations followed by a poll usually works out well).
Ah, why not. I'll nominate myself.

yogsloth: 150 communities will participate,
They had this many communities previous years? I didn't even know so many existed.
Post edited April 20, 2021 by ZFR
yogsloth: You may decide yourselves how you want to elect your representative, but we highly recommend some sort of democratic process (public nominations followed by a poll usually works out well).
ZFR: Ah, why not. I'll nominate myself.
I second your nomination!
Bookwyrm627: Huh. Did Thingyman retire?
No, he's still there. Lissa has just taken over administration of the tournament. I dunno why, I don't hang there too much anymore. (Not for any negative reason, just way too busy these days to play much of any mafia.)

ZFR would be awesome. I think he should totally do it!
Bump in the game thread please.
FlockeSchnee: Bump in the game thread please.
bumped.
Bookwyrm627: Huh. Did Thingyman retire?
bump in game please.
ZFR: bump in game please.
done
bump please!!!!
Bump please
yogsloth: (public nominations followed by a poll usually works out well).
Apparently not on GOG.

Poll shmoll. Since no one else wants it apparently, I'm signing up today.
ZFR: Poll shmoll. Since no one else wants it apparently, I'm signing up today.
Hurray! \o/

However: Please don't be like most of the previous tournament participants, who promptly disappeared from gog after playing in the championships! (Really, it's become a scary pattern!)
ZFR: Poll shmoll. Since no one else wants it apparently, I'm signing up today.
gogtrial34987: Hurray! \o/

However: Please don't be like most of the previous tournament participants, who promptly disappeared from gog after playing in the championships! (Really, it's become a scary pattern!)
Did you play in the championships or is your disappearance from games not related?
Post edited April 26, 2021 by ZFR
ZFR: Did you play in the championships or is your disappearance from games not related?
I was never present enough in games to be able to disappear from them, alas. I can barely muster the time investment for playing gog games twice a year; reading a championship game is impossible, while playing one... yeah, nope.
ZFR: Apparently not on GOG.

Poll shmoll. Since no one else wants it apparently, I'm signing up today.
You can put me as the backup, although I know I will not be needed so it's an easy thing to volunteer for ;)

Just be yourself in the game and get ready for a LOT of reading
Sure thing, and thanks.