It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

3 hours and 25 minutes late by my clock, but early for some of you - Happy New Year GOG townies and GOG mafiosos!
Happy Christmas to all who celebrate it today!!
Microfish_1: Happy Christmas to all who celebrate it today!!
For a second I thought you were making a joke. I always forget that some churches still use the Julian calendar for religious purposes.
my name is sadde catte: For a second I thought you were making a joke. I always forget that some churches still use the Julian calendar for religious purposes.
all of the Orthodox do, including some of our current and previously-active mafia players
Microfish_1: all of the Orthodox do, including some of our current and previously-active mafia players
I'm aware, it's just not knowledge that floats close to the surface of my mind. :)
my name is sadde catte: For a second I thought you were making a joke. I always forget that some churches still use the Julian calendar for religious purposes.
Microfish_1: all of the Orthodox do,
Not all. The Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Antioch use the Gregorian calendar to celebrate Christmas. Though we still celebrate Easter with the Eastern churches.

PS Merry Christmas to the Gogers celebrating today.
Post edited January 07, 2021 by ZFR
ZFR: Not all. The Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Antioch use the Gregorian calendar to celebrate Christmas. Though we still celebrate Easter with the Eastern churches.

PS Merry Christmas to the Gogers celebrating today.
There's always one!

That's interesting though.
my name is sadde catte: 3 hours and 25 minutes late by my clock, but early for some of you - Happy New Year GOG townies and GOG mafiosos!
What about the neutrals? o.0 ;)
GamezRanker: What about the neutrals? o.0 ;)
We don't talk about the filthy neutrals.
my name is sadde catte: We don't talk about the filthy neutrals.
Kevin: Filthy ANIMAL neutrals? o.0
Post edited January 08, 2021 by GamezRanker
Anyone up to a game of real time Secret Hitler this weekend?

Let's see if we can get 5+ players. I'm personally free all day Saturday and Sunday

The games take around 10 mins each. Player here:
https://secrethitler.io/

You don't need to download or install anything. You can create a quick account with a disposable mail if you don't want a permanent one. It's really fun.

Post your availability if you're in.
Post edited January 20, 2021 by ZFR
Yes, I think I can be in. Lockdown is really doing a number on my motivation to do... well anything really.
my name is sadde catte: Yes, I think I can be in. Lockdown is really doing a number on my motivation to do... well anything really.
The two of us are going to have so much fun playing SH together.

You can be Hitler first.
my name is sadde catte: Yes, I think I can be in. Lockdown is really doing a number on my motivation to do... well anything really.
ZFR: The two of us are going to have so much fun playing SH together.

You can be Hitler first.
*covers moustache with bigger false moustache*

Adolf, who is Adolf? My name is Guy Incognito.
my name is sadde catte: Lockdown is really doing a number on my motivation to do... well anything really.
Among Us?