It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: Pshaw I say.

Let's just say certain preceding games may have made some of us overly suspicious of those sorts of roles.
Wahsp, I say.
Some of us have even gotten suspicious of people who are suspicious of things looking suspicious. :D :P
SirPrimalform: Let's just say certain preceding games may have made some of us overly suspicious of those sorts of roles.
I would have hoped that last game cleared that right up. It's not the mason-like roles that are the problem, it's the twin-like flavour that you should watch out for!
gogtrial34987: I would have hoped that last game cleared that right up. It's not the mason-like roles that are the problem, it's the twin-like flavour that you should watch out for!
Specifically, it's you we should watch out for.
What about me?
PookaMustard: What about me?
You should watch out for gogtrial too.
PookaMustard: What about me?
ZFR: You should watch out for gogtrial too.
*snerk*
But I got gogtrial in my pocket once...
PookaMustard: But I got gogtrial in my pocket once...
And I cut your pockets off for a reason!
JoeSapphire: I'm up next to host! Shall I do something I've vaguely thought about, something I've mentioned doing and forgot about, something experimental, or something totally new?
Nooooo... please don't be mad at me for writing those answers. Come back.

I really want to see some of your usual games.
Carradice: Isn’t that what they call a semi-open setting? Or semi-open are understood to have further restrictions?
ZFR: I think semi-open is a generic term to anything that's between open and closed.
[url=https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Semi-Open_Setups]https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Semi-Open_Setups[/url]

Joe may or may not have used the format I described. Once, or twice, or 3 times or always.

His list may or may not have been so large to make it almost a closed setup.

People may or may not have still failed to refer to his list and gain valuable information about how some roles, like maybe masons, work in his setup.
Thank you, @ZFR and @SPF ! The answers may or may not have been completely clear and understood.
Happy Resurrection Sunday to all the Orthodox here.
Microfish_1: Happy Resurrection Sunday to all the Orthodox here.
And the same to you!

(I come from a mixed family so we always celebrated it twice).
Hmmm, where be Joe now

Did I miss something?
Post edited April 19, 2020 by PookaMustard
PookaMustard: Hmmm, where be Joe now

Did I miss something?
When I told him he was missed, his only response was "oops!".

This was yesterday evening.

In conclusion, I have no idea. I guess he's cooking something up for us, or forgot he was supposed to be?
Post edited April 19, 2020 by SirPrimalform
ZFR: Nooooo... please don't be mad at me for writing those answers. Come back.

I really want to see some of your usual games.
It's pretty obvious this is all your fault.