It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: Don't worry. Of course the flavour of the 'Kills' would be something non-lethal. :-) It will make sense (kind of) within the setting.
Confiscation of their gun? After all, an NRA member without a gun would probably die of shame anyway.
ZFR: Bookwyrm should be happy. No matter what faction, he finally gets a gun.
Yay! The next question: do I get to use it?
ZFR: Bookwyrm should be happy. No matter what faction, he finally gets a gun.
Bookwyrm627: Yay! The next question: do I get to use it?
Just decorative, sorry.
Bookwyrm627: Yay! The next question: do I get to use it?
bler144: Just decorative, sorry.
It shoots salt?! Right in my wound!?
it could have super-soakers
@ANYONE: the mafia wikia page for "MAFIA NINJA" (and three other pages) was blanked by a certain user (after having been warned against such behavior). Could SOMEONE please revert them? I do not know how to do so. Thank you ever so much.
Post edited August 13, 2019 by Microfish_1
Microfish_1: @ANYONE: the mafia wikia page for "MAFIA NINJA" (and three other pages) was blanked by a certain user (after having been warned against such behavior). Could SOMEONE please revert them? I do not know how to do so. Thank you ever so much.
I browsed for a few minutes. It looks like an account is required before editing, but I don't see a way to create one and I don't have one.
Bookwyrm627: I browsed for a few minutes. It looks like an account is required before editing, but I don't see a way to create one and I don't have one.
Okay, thank you for trying!
SirPrimalform: Aaah, he's here!

Once upon a time in meatspace, Joe ran a mafia game where the setting was some kind of Batman villain conference. Joe (doing his best Tom Hardy Bane impression) revealed to us that the group had been infiltrated by none other than Batman and Robin!
Outside of that it was a pretty normal game from what I remember, I've just named it Secret Batman in retrospect.
Sounds lovely!
Is it just me, or did the fonts on GOG change?
ZFR: Is it just me, or did the fonts on GOG change?
Looks normal to me.
Attachments:
ZFR: Is it just me, or did the fonts on GOG change?
SirPrimalform: Looks normal to me.
On GOG desktop.
Attachments:
fonts.png (6 Kb)
Seems the font changes betwen main page and forms. The above was for forums. This is what I see on main page.
Attachments:
On the homepage the body font-family is "Lato GOG Latin,Lato GOG,sans-serif", in the forums it's now "Lucida Grande",Arial,Verdana,sans-serif.

Most other CSS rules for the menu on the forum get loaded from menu_website3.1<hex>.css, vs menu_v2.1<hex>.css on the homepage, so it might be that the entire site is moving toward the setup used on the forum? I hope not; I kinda like the look of that Lato font (though it makes everyone download a bold and a semibold version of it at 180kb each; they should be able to trim that down by at least half by subsetting it at fontsquirrel).
gogtrial34987: On the homepage the body font-family is "Lato GOG Latin,Lato GOG,sans-serif", in the forums it's now "Lucida Grande",Arial,Verdana,sans-serif.

Most other CSS rules for the menu on the forum get loaded from menu_website3.1<hex>.css, vs menu_v2.1<hex>.css on the homepage, so it might be that the entire site is moving toward the setup used on the forum? I hope not; I kinda like the look of that Lato font (though it makes everyone download a bold and a semibold version of it at 180kb each; they should be able to trim that down by at least half by subsetting it at fontsquirrel).
Thanks.