It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PookaMustard: Hosting list looks like this

1. ZFR
2. agentcarr16
3. Vitek (flubbucket)
4. Lifthrasil
5. trentonlf
6. JoeSapphire

If it's ZFR's turn, then next would be agentcarr followed by ... until JoeSapphire. I expect five months at that. Hopefully my activity won't tank until then, as...I'm looking for a job right now. But things shouldn't be too bad.
About one month per game sounds about right, assuming around 10-12 people per game.

Here's hoping you find a good job!
Bookwyrm627: You'll need to join the hosting list (this request should be sufficient for that), so be aware that it may be a month or two before your turn to host comes up (I'm on mobile at the moment, so not sure how long the list is right now).
PookaMustard: Hosting list looks like this

1. ZFR
2. agentcarr16
3. Vitek (flubbucket)
4. Lifthrasil
5. trentonlf
6. JoeSapphire

If it's ZFR's turn, then next would be agentcarr followed by ... until JoeSapphire. I expect five months at that. Hopefully my activity won't tank until then, as...I'm looking for a job right now. But things shouldn't be too bad.
Bookvvyrm628 told me he wanted to host one too.
Bookwyrm627: About one month per game sounds about right, assuming around 10-12 people per game.

Long long ago we used to run games in parallel in a staggered sort of fashion. That's right, we had that many players!
Post edited July 02, 2019 by SirPrimalform
SirPrimalform: Bookvvyrm628 told me he wanted to host one too.
That's his problem!

Bookwyrm627: About one month per game sounds about right, assuming around 10-12 people per game.

SirPrimalform: Long long ago we used to run games in parallel in a staggered sort of fashion. That's right, we had that many players!
I've heard of these mythical times. I started watching with Flub's milk game, which had around 17 players, iirc.
PookaMustard: If it's ZFR's turn, then next would be agentcarr followed by ... until JoeSapphire. I expect five months at that. Hopefully my activity won't tank until then, as...I'm looking for a job right now. But things shouldn't be too bad.
I may allow an eager first-timer to elbow in ahead of me, if I'm in a courteous mood.
PookaMustard: If it's ZFR's turn, then next would be agentcarr followed by ... until JoeSapphire. I expect five months at that. Hopefully my activity won't tank until then, as...I'm looking for a job right now. But things shouldn't be too bad.
JoeSapphire: I may allow an eager first-timer to elbow in ahead of me, if I'm in a courteous mood.
(and if he isn't, then he'll break that elbow. Be careful!)
JoeSapphire: I may allow an eager first-timer to elbow in ahead of me, if I'm in a courteous mood.
Bookwyrm627: (and if he isn't, then he'll break that elbow. Be careful!)
That reminds me, I need to kneecap bler for late payment. I really need a diary.
SirPrimalform: I really need a diary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf7BTTSVryQ
SirPrimalform: I really need a diary.
bler144: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf7BTTSVryQ
Good old dyslexia.
No need right now, but I'll tell you if I have to make it one game earlier. Thanks in advance either way!
A bump would be appreciated in-game.
Or someone asking for a vote count.
Either would do.

Cheers!
Post edited July 03, 2019 by Microfish_1
TheGOGfather: ...
Please sign me up for hosting.
TheGOGfather: Game 59 - Previously on Mafia - Mafia Win
Eh, I don't mean to be a pain again, but could you add the ellipsis after the title. I'm very anal about my game title punctuation.
agentcarr16:
u up sucka
TheGOGfather: Game 59 - Previously on Mafia - Mafia Win
ZFR: Eh, I don't mean to be a pain again, but could you add the ellipsis after the title. I'm very anal about my game title punctuation.
Get some help...
PookaMustard: I would like to host a game of Secret Hitler.
I'm not sure how well that'll go. Like, if you can pull it off, props to you, but just so you're aware, the last time I hosted it, people were noting that they felt Secret Hitler was bad for a forum format/generally too slow to be that exciting.