It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: Ahhh, fun times... wait what?
You can't remember it. You are too old.

bler144: Ask SirPalladiumForm about it - he'll remember.
You got it wrong, it's SirPlutoniumForm-244.

Microfish_1: I don't remember this. :(

Also, Vitek, have we met? If not, hi!
You can't remember it. You are too young.

It's not possible we've met, it's my first day in here.

Also, hi, how are you?
Good to meet you, Vitek! I'm doing well enough, how are you?
SirPrimalform: Ahhh, fun times... wait what?
Vitek: You can't remember it. You are too old.

bler144: Ask SirPalladiumForm about it - he'll remember.
Vitek: You got it wrong, it's SirPlutoniumForm-244.
I have a half-life of 9 years so I'm half the man I was when I joined. :(
Vitek: I just got amused when people around here were turned into chemical elements.
Gold?
I failed to refresh before posting (yeah, 2 hours to type that, what with IRL etc.)

HypersomniacLive: ...snip...
Because I am concerned, how are the eyes (and the other medical issues) doing? I'm not asking for any details you might be uncomfortable giving, but am genuinely concerned for you.
bump or something please
Microfish_1: bump or something please
something
Microfish_1: I failed to refresh before posting (yeah, 2 hours to type that, what with IRL etc.)

Because I am concerned, how are the eyes (and the other medical issues) doing? I'm not asking for any details you might be uncomfortable giving, but am genuinely concerned for you.
Things are better since game #57, keeping stress at bay seems to help quite a bit. Cause is still being investigated (long, complicated story).

I very much appreciate you're concerned, but I feel bad that you are, so please try not to be.
HypersomniacLive: Things are better since game #57, keeping stress at bay seems to help quite a bit. Cause is still being investigated (long, complicated story).

I very much appreciate you're concerned, but I feel bad that you are, so please try not to be.
Thank you for the news. Please do not feel bad about me being concerned. I'm concerned because I like you, we're friends, and I care about my friends. :D
(So there. :-P ) I will choose not to worry about you, but I can still care about you without worrying.

I am very glad that things are better to the degree that they are, and I hope that a cause (& thus a long-term fix) can be found soon!
Post edited June 24, 2019 by Microfish_1
Bump please.
Bookvvyrm628: Bump please.
You've had your bah post. Don't make me bring out the brig.
Bookvvyrm628: Bump please.
ZFR: You've had your bah post. Don't make me bring out the brig.
Much thank.
BUUUUUUUMP RRQUESTED FOR DEPLOYMENT!

Additionally, you may just correct the last thing I said by adding a "*not" post, thank you.
PookaMustard: Additionally, you may just correct the last thing I said by adding a "*not" post, thank you.
No in-game things out of the game thread.
Bookwyrm627: No in-game things out of the game thread.
Well, it was just a request for a correction to make something in the game make sense inside it and-

Thanks