It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bookwyrm627: Pro-tip: A QT isn't private if the link is posted publicaly. ;)
trentonlf: They publicly posted the QT on MU as well
Hi, all! It's been a while, missed ya!

The publicly posted QT on MU only gets you into the MU discord. Once there you must request access to the championship chat. Access to that chat is controlled.

I strongly suggest someone start a new QT and PM the link to those interested. An open link creates potential issues.
cristigale: Hi, all! It's been a while, missed ya!
Hey Cristi! How have you been? Things settling down some for the summer?

cristigale: I strongly suggest someone start a new QT and PM the link to those interested. An open link creates potential issues.
Agreed.
cristigale: Hi, all! It's been a while, missed ya!
Bookwyrm627: Hey Cristi! How have you been? Things settling down some for the summer?
Hey! Hanging in there. Yes, I'm on break until the end of July, except for online classes. Lots of things to do, but no set time they need to be done.

How are you?

BTW, I would love a link to the QT. Or I would be happy to start one. Don't want to be presumptuous,
Post edited June 10, 2019 by cristigale
cristigale: ............

Or I would be happy to start one. Don't want to be presumptuous,
Too late, you've already presumpted all over everything.

So go ahead and start a QT since you're sooooo smart. ;D

luv you

mean it
:-p

Will do.
Link me up please.
Is there a link to the observer thread somewhere? I didn't see it.
ZFR: Link me up please.
Got it. I think I invited everyone on the contact list. Feel free to share if I missed someone.

...except yogs and trent ( I think designated subs are removed from the game chat)
muddysneakers: Is there a link to the observer thread somewhere? I didn't see it.
You should have it now!
Post edited June 11, 2019 by cristigale
muddysneakers: Is there a link to the observer thread somewhere? I didn't see it.
Yog's game on MU or #59 here?
ZFR: Yog's game on MU or #59 here?
#59 please
ZFR: Yog's game on MU or #59 here?
muddysneakers: #59 please
Sent
cristigale: How are you?
\
Doing alright. A big contract for new work (vendor providing services for us) just got signed, after months of negotiation. So that things should start getting interesting at work soon.
cristigale: Got it. I think I invited everyone on the contact list. [...]
[emphasis added]

LAL! LAL! LAL!

Vote cristigale
cristigale: Got it. I think I invited everyone on the contact list. [...]
HypersomniacLive: [emphasis added]

LAL! LAL! LAL!

Vote cristigale
*psst* If you're talking about you, you aren't on the contact list.
HypersomniacLive: [emphasis added]

LAL! LAL! LAL!

Vote cristigale
Bookwyrm627: *psst* If you're talking about you, you aren't on the contact list.
I took "everyone on the contact list" to be figurative, meaning "everyone who's anyone"

Still, whether that includes HypersomniacLive or not is debatable...

naw! I'm just kidding of course it does ;p