It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: but let's play JMich's Hot Fuzz game first!
Oop, I should probably clarify that I'm not trying to trod on the game currently running or anything like that. More just trying to gauge interest.
zeogold: I think I could competently host a Secret Hitler game, if y'all are interested in it.
I've always wanted to try Secret Hitler, so I'd be interested to join once you start it.
zeogold: I think I could competently host a Secret Hitler game, if y'all are interested in it.
For those who don't know what Secret Hitler is, it's basically Resistance with more funny bits.
For those who don't know what Resistance is, it's basically Mafia but nobody gets killed.
For those who don't know what funny bits are, I don't know either, but most here will recommend you watch Hot Fuzz.
I would be willing to give it a try as well :-)
zeogold: Oop, I should probably clarify that I'm not trying to trod on the game currently running or anything like that. More just trying to gauge interest.
Into the hosting list with you!
Lifthrasil: Damn.

VITEK, publish those photos!
Oh, those photos.
I have them in my mind. Quite vividly.

But I am not sure I should publish them here.
After all, there is quite a lot young people here and I should have some responsibility.

There isn't much things that would make me consider Human Centipede tasteful piece of art.
To be honest, until recently I always thought there aren't any but there are just some things that change your whole world view.
Lifthrasil: Damn.

VITEK, publish those photos!
Vitek: Oh, those photos.
I have them in my mind. Quite vividly.

But I am not sure I should publish them here.
After all, there is quite a lot young people here and I should have some responsibility.

There isn't much things that would make me consider Human Centipede tasteful piece of art.
To be honest, until recently I always thought there aren't any but there are just some things that change your whole world view.
Look at you.....feigning a conscience.

And taste.

Now spank me, I'm naughty!!
Post edited September 15, 2017 by flubbucket
Spank me!
Post edited September 15, 2017 by Lifthrasil
For those who don't know what Secret Hitler is, it's basically Resistance with more funny bits.
For those who don't know what Resistance is, it's basically Mafia but nobody gets killed.
For those who don't know what funny bits are, I don't know either, but most here will recommend you watch Hot Fuzz.
I'd be interested to try. Dunno about my schedule, but definitely drop me a line if you are going to try.
I heard their was spanking going on here.
Sage103082: I heard their was spanking going on here.
Oh yes. Come over here and you'll see! (and feel !!)
flubbucket: [...] Now spank me, I'm naughty!!
Vitek obliged.
Sage103082: I heard their was spanking going on here.
Sticking with the movie theme, we could base the next game on "The Secretary."
bler144: Sticking with the movie theme, we could base the next game on "The Secretary."
Heathers.
bler144: Sticking with the movie theme, we could base the next game on "The Secretary."
Krypsyn: Heathers.
Heh.

Yeah, that would probably translate better to a mafia game.
Krypsyn: Heathers.
I would play that game in a heart beat.