It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The GogFather gave me the go-ahead to run a game. I am recycling a game (with the creator's permission) that I played on another site.

I welcome a co-moderator. Preferably someone who is around a majority of the 9 AM GMT - 9 PM GMT (4 AM EST - 4 PM EST) time frame.

Sign-up thread coming soon...
I'm moving and so I'll be offline until the internet works at the new place. Probably until Tuesday. See you all then!
Lifthrasil: I'm moving and so I'll be offline until the internet works at the new place. Probably until Tuesday. See you all then!
No problem on GOG .Internet is an optional thing around here ;).Good luck with the moving.Cheers
Post edited February 24, 2017 by deja65
cristigale: I welcome a co-moderator. Preferably someone who is around a majority of the 9 AM GMT - 9 PM GMT (4 AM EST - 4 PM EST) time frame.
That criteria fits me pretty well. I'll volunteer.
Lifthrasil: I'm moving and so I'll be offline until the internet works at the new place. Probably until Tuesday. See you all then!
Packing/unpacking and loading/unloading boxes and stuff must be SOOOO much easier with 4 arms!!!

@cristi - keeping the flavor too or just the roles? (if it is a setup from MS, gamma and myself might become aware of the setup if we know the flavor of the game it comes from, is all)
Post edited February 24, 2017 by drealmer7
Almost forgot, the sign-up is live here.

@drealmer7 - Any flavor I add will be an addition. I actually subbed into gamma's slot for this particular game. That really shouldn't affect this game (even if gamma joins). To be fair, I'll post the game link this evening. The setup doesn't need to be a surprise, but players should not discuss it prior to the game.
Post edited February 26, 2017 by cristigale
drealmer7: Packing/unpacking and loading/unloading boxes and stuff must be SOOOO much easier with 4 arms!!!
Yes, the four arms do help!

I'm back!
a mafia game based on Mass Effect - while I'm not a fan of the games (I tried the 1st one a few times and didn't like it at all /turned it off after 20 minutes each time), I figured since it was a video game game I'd inform you all - you can PM the mod to pre-/in for the game or let me know you're interested and I'll notify you when it goes into signups if I notice (I probably will)

also, my first game to mod on MS is about to start ! check it out! I hope it to be good, and of course there is an observer / dead thread if anyone wants to come play along, PM me and I'll send you the link(ohshoot you have to be signed up to MS to access it though, and to give me your MS name so I can give you permission to access it.)

It's not nearly as flavor-heavy as Oakwood, but it is still narrative based (no funky stuff with roles though because it is a "normal" game by MS guidelines which means, well a whole bunch of stuff is not permitted and certain things have to be certain ways, like no flavor in PMs!)
Post edited March 12, 2017 by drealmer7
My apologies for being MIA. I've been really busy recently, and I don't have much time now either. I may return sometime in the future, but for now I should bow out completely from the lists.

@GOGFATHER - Could you please remove my name from both the hosting list and the list of those to be contacted about new games?
agentcarr16: My apologies for being MIA. I've been really busy recently, and I don't have much time now either. I may return sometime in the future, but for now I should bow out completely from the lists.

@GOGFATHER - Could you please remove my name from both the hosting list and the list of those to be contacted about new games?
mmmkay
I know we're not supposed to talk about the game here, but I hope this one is OK: can someone bump? I forgot to unvote before changing my vote and I really need to run! Or does the vote count without unvote, mod?
Bookwyrm627: ~ poke ~
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_46_henchmen_hijinks/post370

Shoot, I hadn't seen your closing the Day post as I hadn't refreshed the thread before hitting the quick post button. Sorry. >//<
HypersomniacLive: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_46_henchmen_hijinks/post370

Shoot, I hadn't seen your closing the Day post as I hadn't refreshed the thread before hitting the quick post button. Sorry. >//<
Hush and go to your room! ;)

(More seriously, I'll defer to Cristi for anything more than a warning. I'm not overly surprised since I've been quiet in thread and Cristi wasn't likely to appear soon-ish)
Bookwyrm627: Hush and go to your room! ;)

(More seriously, I'll defer to Cristi for anything more than a warning. I'm not overly surprised since I've been quiet in thread and Cristi wasn't likely to appear soon-ish)
I'm waiting for my Dolly to tuck me in, and sing me a lullaby.
Friday is nearing it's end in my time-zone and the weekend begins. So a short notice: Tonight I'm busy (giving a concert with my choir), tomorrow I'm travelling. So I won't be able to check in before Sunday.