It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Champs game here.

If you want to open up an observer thread, I'd be pleased if Drealmer would do the honors.

But I just finished a... wait for it... 17,000 + post game here. They did some research and as far as they know, it's the 2nd-highest post game of Mafia on the Internet. 24 players using alt accounts (an idea we've discussed here several times). I don't expect anybody to attempt to read that monstrosity, but you might have some fun trying to figure out which one was me.

Hint: I'm the one who won a solo Mafia victory.
yogsloth: snip
Don't get cocky :) Well... too cocky at least.

Pity you won't be able to play Vitek's fast one. GL with the final.
Ping pong.

Who is available to play, and what sort of time can you invest in playing?

-----

I'm more or less available, and can invest some time in it.
The Championships are over.

The final mafioso conceded as he was boxed in a corner with no way out.

I finished as a middle-of-the-pack vanilla Town. I made some good reads and some terrible reads, and wound up just being a cog in a massively effective Town wheel that simply crushed the Scum team.

And I'm happy with that.

I wasn't one of the top players in the very end, but I was far from the worst in the finals. Hope I did GOG proud after six months of this thing.

I'm taking a break from Mafia for a while to decompress my brain, but then we'll see how things go. :)
yogsloth: The Championships are over.

I finished as a middle-of-the-pack vanilla Town. I made some good reads and some terrible reads, and wound up just being a cog in a massively effective Town wheel that simply crushed the Scum team.

And I'm happy with that.

I wasn't one of the top players in the very end, but I was far from the worst in the finals. Hope I did GOG proud after six months of this thing.

I'm taking a break from Mafia for a while to decompress my brain, but then we'll see how things go. :)
Finals wasn't your best game, but still a good VT game.

You represented us very well indeed. Great job!

Next year if we're invited back I vote we get Krypsyn back into game-shape and send him off to prove his mettle.

And just because it makes you laugh, here's this again
Post edited August 23, 2016 by bler144

And I'm happy with that.

bler144: Finals wasn't your best game, but still a good VT game.

You represented us very well indeed. Great job!
Yes, yogs did GOG proud, Well done!
yogsloth: [...] Hope I did GOG proud after six months of this thing. [...]
Don't know about GOG, but you sure did us proud. Bravo!

And I'm happy with that.

Nice one.
one FINAL CALL to make yourself present and accounted for in the Oakwood Village Census and signup for the game!
Would anybody be interested in entering this game with me on MU?

It isn't scheduled to run for a month or so, so plenty of time to play drealmer's game.

It's a "Hydra" game, meaning two people play one custom account. If you sign up with me, we share a special account and have to act as partners to solve the game (or kill the Townies, as it may be).

To see what one looks like, it's hilarious - here's an example.

I can carry the load so to speak, if you're intimidated by the post volume. For anybody curious about playing on a site like that, this could be a good introduction, as it's silly, crazy, and fun... and I'll be there to hold your hand, ha ha!

Send me a chat message if anybody is interested. :)
I confess, reading the first 2-3 pages that does look like an invitation to eff off and have a lot of fun since you get pairs talking among themselves and arguing, or pretend arguing.

Yogs + CSPVG team would be funny. Yogs would do 95% of the posts and CSP would come along now and then with a heartfelt post, or dramatic poem or story for color.

I think a Yogs/Wyrm team would be enjoyable and effective.
bler144: I think a Yogs/Wyrm team would be enjoyable and effective.
Could work, and there shouldn't be anyone there that can easily detect Bodysnatcher Wyrm, either.
bler144: I think a Yogs/Wyrm team would be enjoyable and effective.
Bookwyrm627: Could work, and there shouldn't be anyone there that can easily detect Bodysnatcher Wyrm, either.
That's an in.

Sounds like an in.

Are you in?

[EDIT] btw, back to the Leonard avatar? Nice. The last one lasted from Halloween right? So we should see it around May.
Post edited August 31, 2016 by yogsloth
Bookwyrm627: Could work, and there shouldn't be anyone there that can easily detect Bodysnatcher Wyrm, either.
yogsloth: That's an in.

Sounds like an in.

Are you in?

[EDIT] btw, back to the Leonard avatar? Nice. The last one lasted from Halloween right? So we should see it around May.
Chat wouldn't load at first, message sent now. I'm definitely interested, but I'm not sure about the pace.

And yeah, I like the Leonard avatar. He really did a good job in making most of us identifiable at a glance.
Kind of a shame that my ninja is no longer hiding behind a tombstone though, as that really amused me.
yogsloth: That's an in.

Sounds like an in.

Are you in?
In confirmed.