It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yeah, willingly cheating in forum mafia would COMPLETELY ruin the game for me lol

Also...that is the luckiest string of events ever! :P
Thanks Bookwyrm for organizing this game, I enjoyed it a lot. I look forward to playing again in the future!

agentcarr16: However, during the most recent game, #34, Leonard managed to get a glimpse at my laptop screen while he was sneaking around the house, and he noticed who my partner-in-assassin-ry was. Well, that sorta messed things up, so that's why I ended up NKing him as the simplest solution.
Ah, did you get any note to kill him? (I used my blackmail ability to make you kill Leonard and was curious if it went through) I was expecting Leonard to be the Tourist Killer when I sent that action though.

Edit: I didn't read some posts and Bookwyrm's post clarified my doubt.
Post edited January 22, 2016 by Hunter65536
very cool you are brothers and both active here! fun fun!

I just hope that in the future if there are any "slips" (oops I walked into the room and saw you had a QC open so you must be scum) that you are both open about such things and do the gamesmanship thing/tell/behave appropriately.

I'm sure that's huge reason for people who play the RVS game to vote either of you every time.
The game sounds awesome! I am very tempted in giving it a shot next time, so in case that happens, I want to be in. Got to read the last game at least, seems that much has happened.
Dessimu: The game sounds awesome! I am very tempted in giving it a shot next time, so in case that happens, I want to be in. Got to read the last game at least, seems that much has happened.
Cool! Fresh blood. Welcome!
Dessimu: The game sounds awesome! I am very tempted in giving it a shot next time, so in case that happens, I want to be in. Got to read the last game at least, seems that much has happened.
Welcome aboard. Hopefully this next game won't be quite as experimental. My brain is getting tired...
Good news ....really good news
flubbucket: I actually played on a site where a really nasty scandal occurred....sort of similar.

A player had an alt and used it to get into the observer thread, regularly. This site would usually post all the game information in the dead thread. Simple matter of carefully playing so as to not raise suspicion.

After almost a year, one of the admins got wise and the jig was up.

I think they learned a lesson.
agentcarr16: Dang.

But that would remove all the fun! I'm not here to win, witness my last few games :-P
I'm here for the fun.

A_Future_Pilot: Yeah, willingly cheating in forum mafia would COMPLETELY ruin the game for me lol

Also...that is the luckiest string of events ever! :P
Agreed.

I understand the strong desire to win at all costs. But it does end up as a hollow victory, much like beating your kids at a board game.
drealmer7: I just hope that in the future if there are any "slips" (oops I walked into the room and saw you had a QC open so you must be scum) that you are both open about such things and do the gamesmanship thing/tell/behave appropriately.
Well, they promptly revealed it this time, so I think we're fine.

Welcome! I suggest observing another (hopefully much more normal) game, and asking questions in the Observer thread during the game. You can pick up a lot of information that way in preparation for your first game.
Har har, thanks for welcoming! I will try to read more games, especially those, mentioned in original post. Got to say, i enjoyed the flash presentation a lot.
So, who is next? And how about a more normal game of Mafia for a change?
Lifthrasil: So, who is next? And how about a more normal game of Mafia for a change?
Vitek.

I think he needs lots and lots of PMs to remind him.
Yeah, at least 15 000.
Vitek: Yeah, at least 15 000.
I can offer you a box of Tic-Tacs and a glass of stagnant water.
Post edited January 22, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: I can offer you a box of Tic-Tacs and a glass of stagnant water.
Put the Tic-tacs in the glass and I am in.