It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

flubbucket: ... I'm gonna play..... the setup will suck!!!!
Lifthrasil: Are these two parts of the sentence causally related? ;-)
Are you making me do the grammar or is this a mathy question??

Either way I plead unsanity.
Vitek: Is here anyone who has at least some experience and doesn't plan to play in my game. I need to go over my setup and hammer out some kinks and see if things are balanced at least a bit?
I'm intending to sit this one out so I'm happy to look it over if you need, not sure how experienced I would say I am though....
OP updated and fixed.
You can find new sign up thread over here:

This is the link!
Bookwyrm627: Setting aside Vitek's probably delicious cookies and possibly delicious clothing proclivities for a moment...

The OP needs some updating. With the semi-recent archive of old threads, a lot of the links to older mafia games get a 404-gogbear. Also, game 27 has ended (town win), so that needs an update as well.
Vitek: Yeah, yeah. I was ianctive in mafia when this happened and since tehn I keep saying myself that I should do it soon but something else always pop up.

Is here anyone who has at least some experience and doesn't plan to play in my game. I need to go over my setup and hammer out some kinks and see if things are balanced at least a bit?
Im
definitely sitting this one out, and have played in nearly every game on here - i can offer my humble services..
Game 28 link!
Who is up for hosting a next game?
Telika: Telika
Are you?

QuadrAlien: Quadr
Or you?

yogsloth: yogsloth
You perhaps?

Sage103082: Sage
Or you?

Bookwyrm627: Bookwyrm
Are you the ready one?
Lifthrasil: Lifthrasil
Maybe Lifthrasil shall be our hero?
Post edited July 27, 2015 by TheGOGfather
I'm ready when called.

I'd like a deputy mod just for advice on balancing. My setup is ready to roll, with just a little flavor to be filled in.
I am going to have to pass this one time as I am going into a new job and I am not sure how my time online is going to be balanced right now. Plus I need a bit more tweaking on my game in all honesty.
yogsloth: I'm ready when called.

I'd like a deputy mod just for advice on balancing. My setup is ready to roll, with just a little flavor to be filled in.
Cool.

The prods are sorted in the same order as on hosting list so unless Telika or Quadr turn up, you should be the one in line even if others are ready too.
I have a bunch of flavor writing to do, but after that I'd be ready. Go with Yog, and I'll have mine ready before the end of his.
yogsloth: I'm ready when called.

I go back to work next Monday, so the next game is out for me as a player. I don't know if I have enough experience, but I'd be happy to give you feedback.
Is the next game going to be a super-duper mega-utra role madness?
HijacK: Is the next game going to be a super-duper mega-utra role madness?
Yes, and I'm making you Town Miller in a village full of cops.
HijacK: Is the next game going to be a super-duper mega-utra role madness?
yogsloth: Yes, and I'm making you Town Miller in a village full of cops.
Miller? You drank too much beer... and cheap one at that! Here, let's have a shot of good rum, but you'll have to come with me to Mexico for that since US thinks it's O.G. to have a law no other country in the world has. :P