It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ixamyakxim: Clearly you didn't play in last game, as I see you aren't conditioned, shaking finger poised over "Post my message" button, to avoid the edit.
Some people are just too cool for non-edit rules.

If you find them, let me know, please. I want their autographs. They are so dreamy!
Post edited June 20, 2015 by Krypsyn
<picturing Vitek in girl scout uniform>
high rated
flubbucket: <picturing Vitek in girl scout uniform>
Should be more interesting than the naked pics he sent me.
Flub's avatar with that ass woopin' tool does not inspire confidence...
Krypsyn: He is baking cookies for his girl-scout troop reunion this weekend…
?
Krypsyn: He is baking cookies for his girl-scout troop reunion this weekend…
Leonard03: ?
Exactly.
HypersomniacLive: Should be more interesting than the naked pics he sent me.
No game for you!

Leonard03: ?
Do you have problem with that?
Very well, no game for you as well!
Hi guys and gals, I'm running another GA with some 'second' games. If you're interested, move your butts over here and try your luck!
Krypsyn: In all seriousness, Vitek is doing the next game. He is baking cookies for his girl-scout troop reunion this weekend, but he should have a sign-up thread around at some point. I may or may not have made part of this up, but he is planning a game.
I still have my Brownie sash with all the badges, I would be willing to part with for some of Viteks cookies..
Setting aside Vitek's probably delicious cookies and possibly delicious clothing proclivities for a moment...

The OP needs some updating. With the semi-recent archive of old threads, a lot of the links to older mafia games get a 404-gogbear. Also, game 27 has ended (town win), so that needs an update as well.
Vitek: No game for you!

[...]
I still stand by my point.
Bookwyrm627: Setting aside Vitek's probably delicious cookies and possibly delicious clothing proclivities for a moment...

The OP needs some updating. With the semi-recent archive of old threads, a lot of the links to older mafia games get a 404-gogbear. Also, game 27 has ended (town win), so that needs an update as well.
Yeah, yeah. I was ianctive in mafia when this happened and since tehn I keep saying myself that I should do it soon but something else always pop up.

Is here anyone who has at least some experience and doesn't plan to play in my game. I need to go over my setup and hammer out some kinks and see if things are balanced at least a bit?
Bookwyrm627: Setting aside Vitek's probably delicious cookies and possibly delicious clothing proclivities for a moment...

Vitek: Yeah, yeah. I was ianctive in mafia when this happened and since tehn I keep saying myself that I should do it soon but something else always pop up.

Is here anyone who has at least some experience and doesn't plan to play in my game. I need to go over my setup and hammer out some kinks and see if things are balanced at least a bit?
I was considering sitting this one out anyhow (RL is very time consuming at the moment). So I could play the sounding board for you this time.
Vitek: ............

Not me I'm gonna play.....even though I'm sure the setup will suck!!!!
flubbucket: ... I'm gonna play..... the setup will suck!!!!
Are these two parts of the sentence causally related? ;-)