It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: I was already in bed by then!
Vitek: That's not my problem. You missed it.
He may have missed it.... But did he hit what he was aiming for??
SirPrimalform: I was already in bed by then!
Vitek: That's not my problem. You missed it.
Your loss!
SirPrimalform: Your loss!
Nope, I won.
Vitek: Nope, I won.
It was very exciting. He was the last town up against two scum; we're still not sure how he pulled it off.
Bookwyrm627: ...; we're still not sure how he pulled it off.
One leg at a time...=)
Question for the experienced players.

In the current setup, roles can be either alignment., right? That means that the Vigilantte could have been in scum's hands, and reading the MafiaWiki, it's not unheard of to have a Mafia Vigilante.

I was wondering, if there's a Mafia Vigilante in the game, could that player perform two Nks in one game-night?
The MafiaWiki on the current setup seems to point to "NO", but thought I'd ask if anyone has come across this.
HypersomniacLive: Question for the experienced players.

In the current setup, roles can be either alignment., right? That means that the Vigilantte could have been in scum's hands, and reading the MafiaWiki, it's not unheard of to have a Mafia Vigilante.

I was wondering, if there's a Mafia Vigilante in the game, could that player perform two Nks in one game-night?
The MafiaWiki on the current setup seems to point to "NO", but thought I'd ask if anyone has come across this.
My interpretation is "no" as well, as generally scum can't perform their action and NK at the same time.

However, it's all up to the moderator each time, isn't it?
HypersomniacLive: I was wondering, if there's a Mafia Vigilante in the game, could that player perform two Nks in one game-night?
Usual case is no. Mafia with a role can use either the role's ability or the mafia kill ability, but not both. Vigilante kill is role ability, night kill is the mafia ability, so one or the other, not both.
high rated
Even if the mod is flubbucket?
Vitek: Nope, I won.
You played it from bed?
HypersomniacLive: Even if the mod is flubbucket?
Is there anything a flubbucket can't do??
flubbucket: Is there anything a flubbucket can't do??
Probably.

However, I don't think I'd want to be there. It would likely be quite boring
Is the current game still ongoing? Should I do more werewolves soon?
Just finished. You can fight Vitek for the next game, if you want to do Werewolves. I'll sell tickets. Cage-match, right?

Edit:
In all seriousness, Vitek is doing the next game. He is baking cookies for his girl-scout troop reunion this weekend, but he should have a sign-up thread around at some point. I may or may not have made part of this up, but he is planning a game.
Post edited June 20, 2015 by Krypsyn
Clearly you didn't play in last game, as I see you aren't conditioned, shaking finger poised over "Post my message" button, to avoid the edit.