It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

flubbucket: I'm still town.
TwilightBard: Until you aren't :P
Me not town??That's unpossible!!
So I noticed with the new and improved GoG Galaxy client, the old "messages/PM" system seems to be gone.

Am I missing something or is this accurate??
flubbucket: So I noticed with the new and improved GoG Galaxy client, the old "messages/PM" system seems to be gone.

Am I missing something or is this accurate??
The whole PM system is gone, replaced by the new chat system. We are due to get our old messages restored, eventually, but I do not think we have had a date for that yet.
Thanks.

It had me wondering since people get those PMs containing information regarding their roles and now...../poof
flubbucket: Thanks.

It had me wondering since people get those PMs containing information regarding their roles and now...../poof
On the bright side, it will make PM word counting/comparisons a little more difficult. Not that that is happening in this game (any more).

Edit (take that, elves!): This is flirting a little close to game discussion, so I'm resisting further commentary. Lemme know if this already seems to cross the line.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by Bookwyrm627
Bookwyrm627 has scum eyes.................erm scum eye.
flubbucket: Bookwyrm627 has scum eyes.................erm scum eye.
Scum is in the eye of the beholder!
Bookwyrm627: Scum is in the eye of the beholder!
Yes. There was lots of scum in that game!
Right, I've updated the script and made a proper release thread for it. More details can be found here.

I've kept the older version of the Mafia script that just searches usernames and can find votes as it's still useful as an alternative for the Mafia games (plus I haven't implemented the searching by bold text in the full version yet)

Enjoy :)
Something cristigale mentioned in the game thread gives me an idea: Would people be interested in a truly blitz style mafia game? Like each day has a time limit of 2 hours, and night timer of 30 minutes. People would have to commit to the same 10-14 hour time period to make it work, which would get interesting since we've got potential players as far as 10 hours apart when considering time zones.
Bookwyrm627: Something cristigale mentioned in the game thread gives me an idea: Would people be interested in a truly blitz style mafia game? Like each day has a time limit of 2 hours, and night timer of 30 minutes. People would have to commit to the same 10-14 hour time period to make it work, which would get interesting since we've got potential players as far as 10 hours apart when considering time zones.
I would; but I just cannot see the global website format working.
yogsloth: I would; but I just cannot see the global website format working.
We would have to use something like IRC.
Once we tried to organise such thing but there was not enough players.

I watch Daily Mafia on Twitch sometimes which is kind of similar but over skype with webcams and stuff.
yogsloth: I would; but I just cannot see the global website format working.
Vitek: We would have to use something like IRC.
Once we tried to organise such thing but there was not enough players.

I watch Daily Mafia on Twitch sometimes which is kind of similar but over skype with webcams and stuff.
You guys ready to see my ugly mug and watch me actually do this in person?

KILLLLLLLLLLLL THE LURRRRRRRRRRRKERSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this a pants optional setup??
flubbucket: Is this a pants optional setup??
Ain't them all?