It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

flubbucket: It worked!! You're a wizard Harry.
adaliabooks: Excellent. It certainly makes it easier to reread a player's posts or to find a particular post they made without having to skip through page after page.
Is it a script for grease monkey? Just trying to determine how I would use it with Chrome
adaliabooks: Excellent. It certainly makes it easier to reread a player's posts or to find a particular post they made without having to skip through page after page.
trentonlf: Is it a script for grease monkey? Just trying to determine how I would use it with Chrome
Just hit F12 for the console and paste it in. I would do some kind of extension but that was about as far as my javascript skills went.
trentonlf: Is it a script for grease monkey? Just trying to determine how I would use it with Chrome
adaliabooks: Just hit F12 for the console and paste it in. I would do some kind of extension but that was about as far as my javascript skills went.
Thanks, I'll give it a try when I'm on my laptop instead of phone :-)
It makes me glad that you guys are still going strong. :)
adaliabooks:
kudos for the script, works great and will be a tremendous help :)
adaliabooks:
trentonlf: kudos for the script, works great and will be a tremendous help :)
No problem, glad it works :)
The game is on! Go here to play:
www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_26_stalker_the_dangers_of_the_zone/
TheGOGfather: Players to be contacted when there is new sign up (with links to post for easier PM):
1. trentonlf
2. Sage103082
3. adaliabooks
4. HijacK
5. mrkgnao
6. RWarehall
7. Robbeasy
8. yogsloth
9. Vítek
10. Lifthrasil
Why am I not the first on this list? >.> Pwetty pwease? :C
TheGOGfather: Players to be contacted when there is new sign up (with links to post for easier PM):
1. trentonlf
2. Sage103082
3. adaliabooks
4. HijacK
5. mrkgnao
6. RWarehall
7. Robbeasy
8. yogsloth
9. Vítek
10. Lifthrasil
HijacK: Why am I not the first on this list? >.> Pwetty pwease? :C
Hey now, that list looks real good just like it is ;-)
Fixed.
TheGOGfather: Fixed.
Pffff, you put a 0 in front of the 1 by accident. :P
I was toying around with the idea of hosting a mafia game at some point in the future, but wasn't sure if I would manage (or could be bothered) to do all the necessary work required (tallying votes seems like such a pain).
Then I realised I could probably edit my script to find posts that contained bold tags.

A little playing around later and voilà:

jQuery('.spot_h').remove()
for (var i = 5; i > 0; i--)
{
var threadURL = "/forum/general/gog_mafia_26_stalker_the_dangers_of_the_zone/page" + i + " .spot_h"
var $newdiv = $( "<div class='page" + i + "posts'/>" )
$( ".list_h" ).prepend($newdiv)
$( ".page" + i + "posts").load(threadURL, function() {

jQuery('.post_text_c:not(:has(span.bold))').parents('.spot_h').remove();
})
}

I'm not sure if it 100% works but it seems to only find posts with bold tags, and presumably finds all posts with bold tags. Same as last one, you need to change the thread name and the page number.

Hope it helps, particularly the mods, but it can be useful for players keeping a vote count too. Plus perhaps it could become a general rule that all messages aimed at the mod are bolded and would then be really easy to find (I know this is often already the case anyway).
Nerd...
flubbucket: Nerd...
Guilty as charged :P
adaliabooks: Guilty as charged :P
I'm happy you're a nerd, these scripts come very handy, and not only in the mafia games. ;-)

Cheers.