It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vitek: Not so long ago I mentioned the possibility of co-moderator who could help with votecounts and prods if main host is busy and possibly take other responsibilities when he gets really busy.
Mods got too occupied recently to be able to effectively run the game in G19, G21 and now in last game. That's almost every other game so I think that idea should be given more thought next time...
I'm open to this idea.
flubbucket: I was counting on you being a player....
We'll see how much stuff I get done before the signups get posted, I'm starting Christmas gift making over the weekend, a lot I can handle early.
I nominate flub for moderator, co-moderator and every single role in the game. True role madness.
DarkoD13: I nominate flub for moderator, co-moderator and every single role in the game. True role madness.
I'm open to this idea.
DarkoD13: I nominate flub for moderator, co-moderator and every single role in the game. True role madness.
flubbucket: I'm open to this idea.
However, would you still always be town?
Krypsyn: However, would you still always be town?
Of course he would. Not exclusively town but town nonetheless.
Truth!!
Vitek: Of course he would. Not exclusively town but town nonetheless.
So, is he sort of like a Schrodinger's flubbucket? Scary.
Krypsyn: So, is he sort of like a Schrodinger's flubbucket? Scary.
Aren't we all? At this point I don't even remember which team I'm on.
Think of me as a Townception.

YOU GO NOW!!
The game is live here.

YOU GO NOW!!
Hey guys, with some inspiration and help from dedo I've made a little script to run which will give a list of all of a players posts from a game thread, to make rereading and looking stuff up easier.

It's not too complicated but if I haven't explained it clearly let me know.

Open up your browsers console (in Google Chrome this is just a case of right clicking anywhere and clicking 'Inspect Element' and then press the console button).

Then run this code in the console:

jQuery('.spot_h').remove()
for (var i = 84; i > 0; i--)
{
var threadURL = "/forum/general/gog_mafia_25_terror_at_tres_leches/page" + i + " .spot_h"
var $newdiv = $( "<div class='page" + i + "posts'/>" )
$( ".list_h" ).prepend($newdiv)
$( ".page" + i + "posts").load(threadURL)
}

This clears the page and loads the posts from every page on to the same page (and if that's all you wanted you could leave it there). The two bold elements can be changed, so the first number is the last page in the thread (you could also change this and the 0 to filter between two particular pages) As Hyper pointed out, make sure this is the last page for you as we all use different numbers of posts per page. The second bold element is the thread to filter, so when a new game starts just change the name and it should still work.

Once that's finished and the first post in the thread is at the top run this:

$( ".b_u_name" )
.contents()
.filter(function() {
return this.nodeType === 3;
})
.wrap( "<a></a>" )
.end()

This just tidies up the username elements so they can be searched properly.

Once that is done run this one:

jQuery('.b_u_name a:not(:contains(adaliabooks))').parents('.spot_h').remove();

Obviously you need to change the username to whoever you want to filter the posts for.

Hope it helps! :D
Post edited January 03, 2015 by adaliabooks
This looks cool.

What are the chances I'll try it and get my dick stuck in the toaster??
flubbucket: This looks cool.

What are the chances I'll try it and get my dick stuck in the toaster??
I would say relatively low... :P

There's not really much that can go wrong, if it messes the page up and doesn't work just reload (that's what I've been doing since I started trying it yesterday)