It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: So, who has 25 anyway? Looking at the "hosting list" on post 2, is it Flub?
My swollen colon is ready to get rollin'...
Well, Telika was online for ~15 minutes. Back offline again with no update. :(
...and online for ~10 minutes again, four hours later. Then dropped off again. I don't get it.
I think he's toying with your emotions.
Krypsyn: I'll be sitting this one out. I need a break, but I would have made an exception for flubbucket's game. Sadly, I probably know too much about his potential set-up. :(
Yeah, you sure can't play in that game. I can't either. :-/ Even if the setup would change a lot, we would know basic draft and would be thus outfitted with extra knowledge and it's not possible to play in it.

yogsloth: ...and online for ~10 minutes again, four hours later. Then dropped off again. I don't get it.
Have you considered career of stalker? :-)
Vitek: Yeah, you sure can't play in that game. I can't either. :-/
I will have a thread for us to laugh and point at their pain. We will muse and consider how sad it is for them.

And then we drink. The fun will be forever!!!
yogsloth: ...and online for ~10 minutes again, four hours later. Then dropped off again. I don't get it.
Vitek: Have you considered career of stalker? :-)
Enhh, the pay's not too good.
flubbucket: I will have a thread for us to laugh and point at their pain. We will muse and consider how sad it is for them.

Can I join? I don't drink...but I'll be baking and thus unable to really focus on playing anyway.
flubbucket: I will have a thread for us to laugh and point at their pain. We will muse and consider how sad it is for them.

TwilightBard: Can I join? I don't drink...but I'll be baking and thus unable to really focus on playing anyway.
I was counting on you being a player....
TwilightBard: Can I join? I don't drink...but I'll be baking and thus unable to really focus on playing anyway.
flubbucket: I was counting on you being a player....
Fluby, don't you dare forget about me! O_O
flubbucket: I was counting on you being a player....
HijacK: Fluby, don't you dare forget about me! O_O
You do realize the game doesn't even have a sign up thread yet.

Also I could choke on a turkey leg and all of this discourse could be for naught...but I digress.

I'll remember.

Maybe
flubbucket: I'll remember.

Maybe
You better not!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. ;)
Post edited November 27, 2014 by Krypsyn
Krypsyn: You better not!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. ;)
Thanks.....=P

now

stuck

in

my

head
flubbucket: You do realize the game doesn't even have a sign up thread yet.

Also I could choke on a turkey leg and all of this discourse could be for naught...but I digress.

I'll remember.

Maybe
So rude! :C And who the hell actually eats a full turkey leg with the bone too? O_o
Not so long ago I mentioned the possibility of co-moderator who could help with votecounts and prods if main host is busy and possibly take other responsibilities when he gets really busy.
Mods got too occupied recently to be able to effectively run the game in G19, G21 and now in last game. That's almost every other game so I think that idea should be given more thought next time...