It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RWarehall: You may add me to the player list as well. By the way, your payment is on the way. I think it's just a little tied up going from dollars to Euros to Rubles to some currency I never heard of. But hopefully something will be left after all the transaction fees!
personally I paid in gold-pressed latinum
Krypsyn: *bonk Telika* Why didn't you reply to my PM a few days ago then! :)
1° Yes, I'm several PM/emails/threads late.

2° I didn't know exactly what our condition would be at wolf's end.

3° As we were both kinda ready, I kinda put this question at the end of my priority list. Also : gog in general.

4° I then sort of forgot about it.

:-/
mrkgnao: Please add me too.
Sure, done.

Krypsyn: *bonk Telika* Why didn't you reply to my PM a few days ago then! :)

Regardless, I'd be fine with going next. I'll have a sign-up thread up within the next day, and can have the game set to start within a few days.
No bonking around here! We are (pretending to be) decent society.
Also, go, go, go!

amok: personally I paid in gold-pressed latinum
Thanks for reminding me. Your payment was 2 grams less than it should be. It would be also better if you sent other messenger than Borg next time. It tried to assimilate our dog and he is acting quite funny since he ate borg parts.

RWarehall: You may add me to the player list as well. By the way, your payment is on the way. I think it's just a little tied up going from dollars to Euros to Rubles to some currency I never heard of. But hopefully something will be left after all the transaction fees!
Don't worry, I'll send my goons to pick up the rest of it if it is not enough. One of them is strongman so don't even think about doctor protection or blocking him.
TheGOGfather: snip
Add me to the player list as well!
HijacK: Add me to the player list as well!
I already added you on after your previous post. ;-)
(I see I haven't replied to you, though, so sorry for that)
Sign-up for Game 23 is here
Add me to the player list oh GOGfather.

Seeing as i've been in more games than anyone else I'm slightly surprised I'm not there already.

Or perhaps that shows I dont need reminding?!

Gah - I'm discombobulated...
Robbeasy: Add me to the player list oh GOGfather.

Seeing as i've been in more games than anyone else I'm slightly surprised I'm not there already.
That's because I finally created it recently. There was no such list before.

But to be fair to me never in the past any of the players said they want to be added to the list and notified of a new game so there was no incentive to start it. Certainly not the regular ones. Only few times we had some new player who was interested in a game but it was usually single case and I kept it only in mind to contact him/her.
it wasn't a criticism oh fair and equal handed one...:)
Robbeasy: it wasn't a criticism oh fair and equal handed one...:)
I wasn't saying it was. ;-)
I see no one posted link to actual game, only sign up thread. Maybe someone comes across this thread and not the game one and would like to take a look at it.
So here it is: GOG Mafia #23: Trouble At Happy Hills High
Don't waste your time here, it's better over there.
All this arguing over the past week has reminded me just how much I miss this game...
TwilightBard: All this arguing over the past week has reminded me just how much I miss this game...
Is gamergate good preparation for mafia or mafia good preparation for gamergate discussion? :-)
Vitek: Is gamergate good preparation for mafia or mafia good preparation for gamergate discussion? :-)
It's not good prep for mafia because the arguments are horrible. At least Day 1 here has an excuse for being slow and sorta, random and weak.
Here is a link that mrkgnao sent me while we were playing as wolves in Game #22:

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1009.1031.pdf

It is pretty interesting, if you are interested in the math behind simple set-ups of Mafia type games.

Edit:
Oh, dangit, I totally missed that he mentioned it nearly a month ago in this very thread. I actually skimmed through the recent posts before posting this to make sure, but I guess I am blind or something. Regardless, I think it is cool enough to deserve a second post, so there!
Post edited September 28, 2014 by Krypsyn