It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: Hi, I've never played one of these games before, but I have been following the current werewolf game with interest I'd like to sign up for future games. Thanks :)
Good.
I added you to contact list and will PM you when new game is about to start.

Telika: So, I'm back. I'm quite indifferent about running my setting directly after the werewolves game, or having krypsyn's game first. Let's see how we'll both feel about it when the time will come...
I think that time is not so far away. Ix''s game proceeds fairly quickly and there can be overlap. At the minimum sign up can start before current game ends.
I am still in favour of pistol duel to determine who goes first. Or you can choose different gun. Rocket launcher duel doesn't sound bad either.
flubbucket: RWarehall is always scum and someone else tends to drunk post and get mod killed but I forgot who that was...
I am sure it's not the guy with whiskey in his avatar. That would be way too easy.
But who else?
Is it Telika? I think he is pirate so it would make sense.
flubbucket: RWarehall is always scum and someone else tends to drunk post and get mod killed but I forgot who that was...
TheGOGfather: I am sure it's not the guy with whiskey in his avatar. That would be way too easy.
But who else?
Is it Telika? I think he is pirate so it would make sense.
It'mjs Telika I m almost sure of it. Tha t guy is alway s posting sruff. OLOng posts reallly onlong possts. Yup thats the guy.
Thanks guys, look forward to the next game!
If you're interested in the mathematics of Mafia games, here is an article I found:
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1009.1031.pdf

It's a bit simplistic as a model, but still kind of interesting to read.
Do we sign up here for Mafia games? Because if so, count me in!
mrkgnao: If you're interested in the mathematics of Mafia games, here is an article I found:
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1009.1031.pdf

It's a bit simplistic as a model, but still kind of interesting to read.
Math!!!!!!!

Screw that it's all about lies and deception, sorta like Facebook.
So what's up with Telika and Krypsyn? have they shot each other in the duel?

Krypsyn: setup
Ready to go?
Telika: setup
Ready to go?
Post edited September 02, 2014 by TheGOGfather
TheGOGfather: So what's up with Telika and Krypsyn? have they shot each other in the duel?

Krypsyn: setup
TheGOGfather: Ready to go?
Telika: setup
TheGOGfather: Ready to go?
I would love to.

I am not sure I can, immediately. It would risk lagging a bit. So, unless Kryps is in a similar situation, I say let him draw first.

(If he happens to be in a similar situation, I will start the game. But it would make no sense if someone is in a more confortable mafia-friendly moment already.)
Post edited September 02, 2014 by Telika
You can throw my name on the hosting list. I have some ideas floating around my head that I believe could make an interesting larger game (without drawing it out too long).
RWarehall: You can throw my name on the hosting list. I have some ideas floating around my head that I believe could make an interesting larger game (without drawing it out too long).
Sorry, can't do. You don't deserve it.

Or maybe you just don't know how it works here. You know, you need to make small donation to be added to the hosting list. Everyone here understands it and no one would dare to sign without making one. I am willing to forgive you as you appear to not have bad intentions but you simply do not know but you must make the donation very quickly.
Just send it to usual GOGFather's bank account. I suppose you at least know that.
RWarehall: You can throw my name on the hosting list. I have some ideas floating around my head that I believe could make an interesting larger game (without drawing it out too long).
TheGOGfather: Sorry, can't do. You don't deserve it.

Or maybe you just don't know how it works here. You know, you need to make small donation to be added to the hosting list. Everyone here understands it and no one would dare to sign without making one. I am willing to forgive you as you appear to not have bad intentions but you simply do not know but you must make the donation very quickly.
Just send it to usual GOGFather's bank account. I suppose you at least know that.
I'll PM you the details regarding his PayPal account.
Telika: I would love to.

I am not sure I can, immediately. It would risk lagging a bit. So, unless Kryps is in a similar situation, I say let him draw first.
*bonk Telika* Why didn't you reply to my PM a few days ago then! :)

Regardless, I'd be fine with going next. I'll have a sign-up thread up within the next day, and can have the game set to start within a few days.
TheGOGfather: It applies to everyone, if you want to be notified of new game, just say it here, I'll add you to list and when new sign up pops up, I'll send you all PM with link. (You can of course ignore it if you are not able or willing to join at that moment)
Please add me too.
You may add me to the player list as well. By the way, your payment is on the way. I think it's just a little tied up going from dollars to Euros to Rubles to some currency I never heard of. But hopefully something will be left after all the transaction fees!