It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TheGOGfather: Have any of you got a setup that's ready to roll out?

It looks like a smaller setup would be ideal, but we already have three eager players.
Not me, sorry.
I have bigger game in work (for long time) but no small.
Although, if it would be necessary I could mod some run-of-the-mill setup or perhaps mod someone else's in terms of prods and votecounts.
Post edited April 15, 2014 by Vitek
I don't know if NotFrenchYet still posts on the GOG forums.

Also, I'd like to be part of game 20 when it takes place.

Game 19 has been kicking my ass a little, as I haven't taken notes this game. So I'm in a state of great confusion about anything that I can't remember off the top of my head, plus I'm too lazy to do a re-read at this point.
Post edited April 15, 2014 by CSPVG
If the boredom of the current game doesn't kill me, I'm down to participate in the next (ideally small) game. Or I can be backup if there are new people that want to play, whatever.
I'd also be interested in joining a game 20 when and if it happens. A mafiesque giveaway piqued my interest.
RWarehall: I'd also be interested in joining a game 20 when and if it happens. A mafiesque giveaway piqued my interest.
This one will be less evil, I am sure :p

And with better structure and modding, lol ^^
RWarehall: I'd also be interested in joining a game 20 when and if it happens. A mafiesque giveaway piqued my interest.
cmdr_flashheart: This one will be less evil, I am sure :p

MeeeYow!!
cmdr_flashheart: This one will be less evil, I am sure :p

flubbucket: MeeeYow!!
Yeah, and the mod smelled funny.

(It was me, I made that giveaway game)
After the recent call for a moderator to run game #20, I've been thinking of running a game myself. I would not, however, like to run an ordinary Mafiascum game, as I feel it would be a little above my moderating capabilities at the moment. I was thinking of running an Assassin in the Palace variant game, which would be about 12 players (1 King, 1 Assassin, 10 Guards). I would run this as, or concurrent to, #20.

Your thoughts on this, ladies and gentlemen?

Also, I hope all of you have had a good Easter Weekend. It's currently Easter Monday here, and I'm feeling sick. Hooray!
CSPVG: After the recent call for a moderator to run game #20, I've been thinking of running a game myself. I would not, however, like to run an ordinary Mafiascum game, as I feel it would be a little above my moderating capabilities at the moment. I was thinking of running an Assassin in the Palace variant game, which would be about 12 players (1 King, 1 Assassin, 10 Guards). I would run this as, or concurrent to, #20.

Your thoughts on this, ladies and gentlemen?

Also, I hope all of you have had a good Easter Weekend. It's currently Easter Monday here, and I'm feeling sick. Hooray!
I'm down for anything....sorry you're sick. Did you follow proper protocol for eating your chocolate bunny??
flubbucket: I'm down for anything....sorry you're sick. Did you follow proper protocol for eating your chocolate bunny??
Was I supposed to crush and snort it? If not, I've most likely followed the incorrect bunny eating procedure.

Also, no other takers for the Assassin in the Palace game idea?
If you can't bite the whole head off, ears first...always ears first!!!

You don't want to go to Easter prison...seriously!!
flubbucket: If you can't bite the whole head off, ears first...always ears first!!!

You don't want to go to Easter prison...seriously!!
I dunno, flub. I've been to Christmas prison. I don't think it can get any worse than that.
I'm up for the Assassin in the Palace game :)
And I am down for it.
I am all around it