It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: he sucks at voting for mafia. He's doing pretty good at it so far, we'll have to see if he keeps it up.
RedFireGaming: Wait, am I pretty good at voting for mafia or do I suck? And since I voted for you, does that make you scum?
No you're doig pretty good at sucking at voting for scum. Vote for someone else. Fancy voting Lifthrasil with me?

vote lifthrasil
I HAVE A KEYBOARD AGAIN.

Sorry.

ZFR: Except when someone claims they were scum with somebody but have been rerolled.
Hehe
RedFireGaming: Wait, am I pretty good at voting for mafia or do I suck? And since I voted for you, does that make you scum?
JoeSapphire: No you're doig pretty good at sucking at voting for scum. Vote for someone else. Fancy voting Lifthrasil with me?

vote lifthrasil
Why?
JoeSapphire: vote lifthrasil
Is this backed up by something interesting?
JoeSapphire: No you're doig pretty good at sucking at voting for scum. Vote for someone else. Fancy voting Lifthrasil with me?

vote lifthrasil
Pooka seems the more suspicious right now, and you predicted ZFR and Agent as the scumteam. Repeating what ZFR and Dedo said, do you have a reason?
Oh freck freck freck
I forgot a lot of today's hub hub. I woke up late and was preoccupied with some things. I'll take a proper look at the game since the last time I was reading.
agentcarr16: I HAVE A KEYBOARD AGAIN.

Sorry.
What happened to your old one, if I may ask?

ZFR: Except when someone claims they were scum with somebody but have been rerolled.
agentcarr16: Hehe
Insert cliched Mafia-says-do-you-think-i-am-funny-jpg here. :)

vote lifthrasil
RedFireGaming: Pooka seems the more suspicious right now,
how much more suspicious? Anyone else more suspicious than lifthrasil?
Lifthrasil: @Pooka: one way or the other you are a person of interest now. You've been silent since your explanation about hating RVS. ... Shouldn't you be more active now that we're out of your hated phase? Please share some thoughts. What are your insights gathered from the discussion you kicked off?
Patience pls. Literally gone night driving, went back at 9AM to sleep, and woke up at 5PM or 6PM before doing some chores and stuff. Before you know it, the whole day is gone. Either way, some of the insight I have was already stated by others.
- Namely that Agent hasn't done or said much. I like how he hasn't unvoted me after blotunga's vote though.

Let's go into the meat of it.
- RWarehall's lack of reaction to me being THE Person of Interest either means he's not really interested in the case or doesn't see a need to defend himself (given that he's the subject of my case). Only thing he really did in posts 50-100 is ask about Joe's usage of lists and reply to ZFR about the whole loaded dice thing. I'm getting this vibe that he's an uninterested townie; if he were actually scum, the stakes for him would've been higher and he would be more likely to retort and defend, but he's barely even there.
- I like how Joe says ZFR and Agent are scum then vote for Lifthrasil more than one page later (1 Pooka page = 50 GOG posts). If anything, this means the Joe List he dropped is meaningless. There is still the issue of whether it's AI or not and it's unclear where he swings.
- Lift says he was playing along by telling RW that the gambler's fallacy is bad, but claims he's using it seriously against me. As I have said earlier and will say again, it's hard to tell sarcasm over the internet. Lift used the same tone he was addressing RW with as with me, which means if it wasn't easy to tell if he's playing with RW, then it isn't easy to tell if he's also playing with me and the same for being serious.
- dedo is slightly more concerned with all that than RW, but nothing too serious.
- RFG made a post saying that dedo's, blotunga's and myself's posts aren't obviously suspicious yet that doesn't mean we aren't obvious scum. Of those three, he said I was the most suspicious...besides the fact he doesn't mention who's more suspicious than who, I'm not sure why he says what we said isn't scummy because it would be obvious, but then say I'm the most suspicious. I don't understand.
- blotunga looks just about the same to me. I am unable to see scum!blotunga or town!blotunga. All I see is just blotunga.

Based on the above, I'm having a bad feeling about Lift, RFG and Agent. Lift has set his sights on me and besides blotunga and Joe (who I feel are mild worries to him), which I have a feeling he's seeing me as the Lynch of the Day and he's building up to earn it now that a RVS mislynch is not likely. As for RFG, it's singling out for reasons I am not finding.

One more thing.

Lifthrasil: I was joining in his game. As I said, I didn't expect anyone to take it seriously, since basing current probability on past draws is quite preposterous. So I thought it would be obvious that his reasoning was jokey. So I was berating him for his false thinking, just to have something to talk about, without believing that he actually meant his false argument.
ZFR: So you were just playing along...

I wrote eariler that scum!Pooka wouldn't draw attention to himself, crazy partner protection theories aside. But what if Pooka thought *you* were already on RW's case, and he though he was joining you.
From only one post? RW's original post is 19, Lift's 20, RW's 21, dedo's 22, and finally mine at 23. A single post (without even a vote to boot) is not enough to tell scummy myself that a wagon is going to form on RW. For all I know, Lift could commit to a completely different person at that point in time.
PookaMustard: - I like how Joe says ZFR and Agent are scum then vote for Lifthrasil more than one page later (1 Pooka page = 50 GOG posts). If anything, this means the Joe List he dropped is meaningless. There is still the issue of whether it's AI or not and it's unclear where he swings.
- Lift says he was playing along by telling RW that the gambler's fallacy is bad, but claims he's using it seriously against me. As I have said earlier and will say again, it's hard to tell sarcasm over the internet. Lift used the same tone he was addressing RW with as with me, which means if it wasn't easy to tell if he's playing with RW, then it isn't easy to tell if he's also playing with me and the same for being serious.
Yes, tone is difficult to read in the internet. But you accused RW of ulterior motives citing an uneasy vibe. That read quite serious to me and convinced me that you actually believed that RW meant his statistics fallacy seriously. The question is: did you actually only write that to stir things up and end RVS, like you claimed later? Or did you rather try to start a case against RW, because you thought that there was an opportunity to do so?

However, you and RedFire are right. Joe is inconsistent. Accusing others of being scum without voting for either and then voting for me without making a case against me. Even after being asked to explain his vote he didn't. Even for Joe this seems off and were out of RVS, so the time for joke-votes is over. Therefore, even though that might seem OMGUS:

unvote GameRager
vote JoeSapphire
Lifthrasil: Yes, tone is difficult to read in the internet. But you accused RW of ulterior motives citing an uneasy vibe. That read quite serious to me and convinced me that you actually believed that RW meant his statistics fallacy seriously. The question is: did you actually only write that to stir things up and end RVS, like you claimed later? Or did you rather try to start a case against RW, because you thought that there was an opportunity to do so?
Again, not the statistics that I'm concerned about, it's that it read like "you roll scum often, and I know how to bring you down." And to be honest, it's both. When I read his message, the "you're going down" bit popped out at me. Rather than wait until later to find a catalog of posts to use in building cases, I saw merit (not opportunity) in deciding to build it now, end RVS, and get the ball rolling.

What do you see now? Everyone's talking. Suspicions are growing, personally speaking I have a better idea of who I am concerned about now. If I am lynched by day end, the remaining townies will have better content to analyze than from a random (and possibly rushed) mislynch. Overall, I'm happy with how the Day turned out.
Pooka, I think you have correctly assessed my disinterest. I think you did overreact. But when I ask myself if it appears you are doing so as scum or an overzealous scum-hunting townie, I'm leaning toward townie. It's a nice little kerfuffle. Lots of comments and lots of debate. Right now I'm just trying to take in all the various reactions and see if I spot anything that might be alignment determinative.
Lifthrasil: However, you and RedFire are right. Joe is inconsistent. Accusing others of being scum without voting for either and then voting for me without making a case against me. Even after being asked to explain his vote he didn't. Even for Joe this seems off and were out of RVS, so the time for joke-votes is over. Therefore, even though that might seem OMGUS:

unvote GameRager
vote JoeSapphire
Joke votes? "What do you think this is...some sort of game?" o.0...;)
PookaMustard: - RFG made a post saying that dedo's, blotunga's and myself's posts aren't obviously suspicious yet that doesn't mean we aren't obvious scum.
I think you are mistaking me with RW. Do we look alike that much?
RedFireGaming: Pooka seems the more suspicious right now,
JoeSapphire: how much more suspicious? Anyone else more suspicious than lifthrasil?
Just before you posted, ZFR and Lift were discussing the possibility of Pooka's Post being Scum!Pooka trying to join Lift and start a wagon. I haven't seen anything particularly wrong with Lift yet, since I read his fist few posts as joking or sarcastic.

PookaMustard: - RFG made a post saying that dedo's, blotunga's and myself's posts aren't obviously suspicious yet that doesn't mean we aren't obvious scum. Of those three, he said I was the most suspicious...besides the fact he doesn't mention who's more suspicious than who, I'm not sure why he says what we said isn't scummy because it would be obvious, but then say I'm the most suspicious. I don't understand.
Out of RWarehall, Blotunga, and you, you have recieved the most attention. That's why I singled you out.