It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: Yup, that's my understanding too. It's possible to notify multiple people with one post, but only by multi-posting and letting the forum merge them, which obviously doesn't help in mafia games apart from if the mod wants to prod several people.
This is how the forum software works - quite some time ago, when Barefoot_Monkey was working on his script to add/refine the quick post/reply feature, some of us tested how this works quite extensively in either the first BE thread or the current one (don't remember in which one).

And that test made quoting/replying to oneself possible with BE without getting notified.
HypersomniacLive: This is how the forum software works - quite some time ago, when Barefoot_Monkey was working on his script to add/refine the quick post/reply feature, some of us tested how this works quite extensively in either the first BE thread or the current one (don't remember in which one).

And that test made quoting/replying to oneself possible with BE without getting notified.
Yup, I remember that! I seem to remember corresponding with BM about how the notifications were generated back when it was in development.
wow, I learn something new every day, thanks!
Wow, I'm impressed that this is still going!
nmillar: Wow, I'm impressed that this is still going!
It barely started last week. I expect it to still go for a couple more weeks.
ZFR: It barely started last week. I expect it to still go for a couple more weeks.
I meant forum mafia generally. Last time I was here there'd only been about 10 games. :D
ZFR: It barely started last week. I expect it to still go for a couple more weeks.
nmillar: I meant forum mafia generally. Last time I was here there'd only been about 10 games. :D
I know, I know. I was just being flippant.

Welcome back! Hope to see you join next game?
nmillar: I meant forum mafia generally. Last time I was here there'd only been about 10 games. :D
ZFR: I know, I know. I was just being flippant.

Only if the "no betting" rule is revoked.

nmillar: Only if the "no betting" rule is revoked.
I bet you it won't.
ZFR: I bet you it won't.
I'll take that bet.

Let’s get flub drunk and incoherent, then we can change all the rules :-D
trentonlf: Let’s get flub drunk and incoherent
Is that not the default position?
trentonlf: Let’s get flub drunk and incoherent
nmillar: Is that not the default position?
Most of the time yes LOL
nmillar: Is that not the default position?
trentonlf: Most of the time yes LOL
I"ll have you know i'm not currency that incoherence. but i am the other thing.

WElcome back nmillar it's been awhile. I HOpe you are donning well. WE would love to see you playing here again.

"M going to reads the game now.l
It kind of died before mine and Joe's triumphant return last summer.

Well Poppyappletree (Damuna) deserves a little credit for actually running the revival game... it was mostly me and Joe.
Post edited May 16, 2019 by SirPrimalform