It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: .......

Nobody else interested in how we took Yogsloth to lunch-minus-two yesterday and then dropped the wagon based on flubbucket's now-admittedly-flawed logic?

Micro's been taking a lot of pressure, and I like the way he's been responding to it (but that might just be that he keeps saying he likes me and I'm a sucker for flattery)

Yogsloth - are you genuinely convinced that flubbucket is town?
Do you think I'm wrong to have concerns about the way your lynch wagon turned out yesterday?
The more I ponders this posit the more it buds me.

Vote; JOeSapphire
ZFR: Are you going to be more active?
Probably not much. Today, at least (meaning Friday, not Day2).

What was microfish's alignment in previous games?
yogsloth: What was microfish's alignment in previous games?
Just one game: town.
ZFR: Just one game: town.
And how does this compare?
ZFR: Just one game: town.
yogsloth: And how does this compare?
Worse. For example he did excellent extensive analysis post dedo's death last game, which I really liked:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/captain_sapphire_the_movie_gog_mafia_57/post579

Compared to here where he jumped at Bookwyrm for a post that turned out such a weak accusation by Pooka that it really wasn't an accusation.

Which is really way his post and blotunga's reply just feel like a rehearsed script.
yogsloth: And how does this compare?
ZFR: Worse. For example he did excellent extensive analysis post dedo's death last game, which I really liked:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/captain_sapphire_the_movie_gog_mafia_57/post579

Compared to here where he jumped at Bookwyrm for a post that turned out such a weak accusation by Pooka that it really wasn't an accusation.

Which is really way his post and blotunga's reply just feel like a rehearsed script.
It's nor a script. Regarding my Bookwyrm vote and logoff, I did log off, and knew the deadline is coming. Amd at that point I really had no better leads so I didn't care whether Bookwyrm or Yos get lynched. Unfortunately none did. If I were sure Yos's wagon had a better chance, I probably would've voted him.
At this point, even if my reasoning is flimsy, my gut tells me Micro is more likely to be scum than not. So I maintain my vote.

Also my connection during the weekend will be crap so I might not be very active.
@Joe: glad that others see things my way too.

@zfr I hope you're not mad about my JOAT claim last game, that was then.

@Koro: sorry to disappoint, but this time I'm town.
JoeSapphire: ...............

Nobody else interested in how we took Yogsloth to lunch-minus-two yesterday and then dropped the wagon based on flubbucket's now-admittedly-flawed logic?

flubbucket: Your estimation of my mind control powers is greatly exaggerated.

But thanks for the shade on this sunny spring day.
What do you think happened?

Yogsloth was on lynch-2 with and [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_58_disney_to_the_rescue/post200]blotunga ready to lynch him.

Yogsloth refuses to claim, and Botunga speaks as though his lynch is certain,

The flub dramatically announces "I SAW YOU" (I approve of his flair)

Flub explains that he sees flub's claim as vanilla town, votes yogsloth and declares he's about to retire for the evening.

I trust flub and unvote yogsloth,

bookwyrm unvotes yogsloth without commenting on the flub thing.

Everyone faffs around until the day ends without lynch.

Maybe only I saw any significance in what flub did, but without the two of us losing interest I think yogsloth would likely have been lynched yesterDay. I guess I can't know for sure - anything could have happened, but that's what I'd expect.

SO - I wasn't throwing shade, I'm currently on the assumption that whatever it was flub SAW, he was genuinely convinced that it proved Yogsloth's township.

Since that he's said he thinks that whatever he was he SAW DOESN'T prove yogsloth's township.

I'm not pushing to rebuild the wagon on yogsloth (right now), but I'm just a little flubbergasted that no-one seems to take as much interest in any of this when it's beginning to consume my every waking moment.

I would like to get on and devote a bit of brain time to some of the rest of you. Have I got the wrong understanding here or is there something in what I'm saying?
Bookwyrm627: So, Microfish is provably lying, and no one cares. He's "weird" and I'm "way too reasonable".

So, Microfish: why did you sort those 8 names the way you did?
I went off the original post list, and grouped based off of the four I haven't played with vs the four I have played with.

Also, again, I'm not intentionally lying, I'm town, and I still trust no-one.
Enh, tell you what.

Let's go get this:

Korotan: I am not getting coached, I could be theoreticly be a neutral role
I could theoretically vote you for that

Vote Korotan
yogsloth: Enh, tell you what.

Let's go get this:

Korotan: I am not getting coached, I could be theoreticly be a neutral role
yogsloth: I could theoretically vote you for that

Vote Korotan
My my, you vote fast. He made this post just like seconds ago.
yogsloth: Enh, tell you what.

Let's go get this:

I could theoretically vote you for that

Vote Korotan
ZFR: My my, you vote fast. He made this post just like seconds ago.
What? You want to read that again?
Korotan: he says just what he thinks best now
This, I think. And I know I'm doing worse than last game, and have hurt my own cause.
I'm not as brilliant of a player as I tried to be, and it horribly backfired, but Pooka died, and for naught as of yet.

I could think that it was just Bookwyrm telling me my play is bad because Book was scum, but with Blot, Book, ZFR, Koro etc saying my play is bad, I have to face that it is.

I will say one more thing--I am town, vanilla. I bid for Rolecop, and lost. If the rolecop is Town, I invite them to investigate me overnight and prove my innocence.
If the Rolecop is scum, yikes. I don't know if such a thing is possible, but...at least it prevents scum from getting a useful-to-scum role?
Votecount please

Bookwyrm627: I think you are misunderstanding the situation here. I don't want your unvote. I want your flip.
Book's pushing me to vote for Blot but refusing to vote himself is weirding me out.

I'm gonna go on a limb and

@mod vote Blotunga for now

IF Book does not vote for Blot, after pushing me to flip & vote for Blot, I think Book himself is shady.
ZFR: My my, you vote fast. He made this post just like seconds ago.
yogsloth: What? You want to read that again?
I was being sarcastic.

Why act on that comment now only?
Microfish_1: If the rolecop is Town, I invite them to investigate me overnight and prove my innocence.
Bad. Very very bad.