It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: ... Until I came to the vote.

Just as soon as I voted Joe so yogs doesn't stand out by himself, you unvote Joe and vote yogs?
Check the timer. We cross posted.

I still don't feel guilty about the vote though. I'm pretty much here to kill people.
ZFR: No feeling please. We're bestest friends but nothing more.
"F"
Bookwyrm627: ..............

I'm pretty much here to kill people.
You make me so happy.
ZFR: Vote Joe
Hard not to see this as a direct response to me saying I'll be unlikely to be around before the deadline (to defend myself)...

Bookwyrm627: Joesapphire - Not a great feeling. Words/Actions inconsistent. Needs a reread.
I guess you weren't satisfied by my explanations:
JoeSapphire: The mis-match of words and actions:
I had a Random Voting Stage vote linger on bookwyrm while town-reading him - with nothing concrete it would be imprudent to unvote.
I questioned my read of Bookwyrm in the same post as switching my vote to Yogsloth - is this a mismatch? If I'd said "bookwyrm is my biggest scum read at the moment, vote yogsloth" it would be, but that's not what I said.

Was there anything else I did that didn't match what I said?
By 'actions' do you mean votes?

Bookwyrm627: blotunga - What little he's said has made sense, and he's poked with some good questions.
That reminds me, I never got an explanation of what blotunga was referring to here.

@Blotunga What did you mean by distancing? Is it the same as an accusation? Or do you mean the 'flubbergasted' pun?
Bookwyrm accuses you of making sense. Is that a fair statement?

Bookwyrm627: The erraticness of Joe, with actions not matching words, combined with some POE makes me think he might be a good candidate for removal.
Now I understand you followed some Pschmocess Of Elimination... I'm assuming you eliminated the four players you mentioned in your "less willing to lynch" list, is that right?

This might be the last you hear from me till toMorrow (or the rest of the game, but let's not think about that)
At this point I'm willing to vote either Yog or Joe. I still wonder if there is a Korotan/ZFR scumteam though. Yog, any claims?
Yeah, this game so far has been confusing, with votes jumping left and right. Maybe because there is no player that we can stick to with less worry like Fran was last game.

Now that Yogsloth is really close to a lynch...I'll keep my vote on him in hopes that he comes out with anything to say. Let's not hammer him until he comes out with anything (or an interesting development presents itself).
@Joe: i meant you crossvoting with flubb. It went nowhere so I didn't ride on it foe long.
Am I getting lynched?

About time you guys lynched me Day 1

Too bad you're totally wrong this time

Want me to role claim?
Nah, nevermind. No claim coming from me. You'll just have to live with yourselves for killing my incredibly important role D1 before I could even use it.

My read on wyrm isn't really that strong - I would just expect a little more general buffoonery from him as Town and he seems too helpful/structured, which I would expect as Mafia.
yogsloth: Am I getting lynched?

Want me to role claim?
It would maybe help not lynching you. Though you still might end up dead during the night.

On the other hand if we lynch you, and you turn out to be town, I have a strong feeling that one of the three: PookaMustard,JoeSapphire, Microfish is scumteam. So you can regard it as taking one for the team ;)

Want me to role claim?
blotunga: It would maybe help not lynching you. Though you still might end up dead during the night.

On the other hand if we lynch you, and you turn out to be town, I have a strong feeling that one of the three: PookaMustard,JoeSapphire, Microfish is scumteam. So you can regard it as taking one for the team ;)
Always happy to jump on the grenade

And for real I'm useless
blotunga: So you can regard it as taking one for the team ;)
Already looking at the silver lining, aren't we?

Want me to role claim?
blotunga: It would maybe help not lynching you. Though you still might end up dead during the night.
So after he said he's not role-claiming, you ask him to role claim "for the good of the team".

And a "strong feeling" that one of PookaMustard,JoeSapphire, Microfish is scumteam. Incidentally, why no "strong feeling" against Bookwyrm, who's fourth on the wagon and whose vote singled out yogsloth as the viable wagon and made it possible that yogs might claim.
You skipping Bookwyrm together with his "he made sense in what little he wrote" (which he didn't explain after I - and Joe - asked about it) about you raises some eyebrows.

Am I the only one who keeps seeing blotunga scummier by the minute?

I'm seriously willing to start his wagon now.
I SAW YOU.
Did a reread, still don't like it.

I'm going to put my mouth where my mouth is, and see

Unvote Joe
Vote blotunga