It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mchack: no, right. now I get it. I should have stayed silent and let you lynch a mason, which you tried hard yesterday and tried to do today (first post even). Sure I should have kept silent as I did yesterday, because nothing is townier than a mason that just let's himself get lynched. Also I didn't give out my fellow masons. Sure it isn't much margin for error but still better than just putting them out there and letting scum clap their hands like you propose.
You didn't get lynched yesterday, in spite of the best efforts of a couple of players, and at no point today have you been in any serious danger of being lynched. You didn't claim at L-1, and now you claimed just because you didn't want a wagon to form on you. This excuse falls flat.

mchack: I said don't post who you think a mason is (or muse about it.) Yesterday you seemed to think the same but now all of a sudden it is a-ok to make sure scum can't mis-convert anymore.
Yesterday we didn't have a mason claim that led straight to the rest of the masons. Guess how today is different. Go on, guess.

mchack: So you think there should be no wiggle room for the other masons to hide in? You want scum to take their unmolestered pick out of the remaining vanillas? Why when not scum yourself?
You've already tossed out the wiggle room and given scum, especially the 3 man squad, easy pickings for remaining vanilla.

I've opened the field to consider who the other scum might be, because I know for a fact your scum list doesn't include all of them. I'll even say your list can't include all of them, even if all 3 of us were scum. You are ignoring over half the living players for No. Good. Reason.

mchack: had not much time. anyway your reason is:
sorry reread your post can't find a reason in there for why you want scum to know exactly who the masons are. Only thing I can see is you do not want to lynch either of the 3 (hsl, adalia or yourself - well maybe hsl but not really)
Sorry this is just scummy as hell.
Then you need to go back and read it again. If you still can't find my reason, then ask your buddies to read it and explain it to you.

mchack: no this "townie" would rather have two more scum in game tomorrow than risk one mislynch (which has at least 50% chance of hitting scum and no chance of hitting a mason)
You're the one that put the vanillas at risk of conversion.

For me to believe you have a > 50% chace of hitting scum from among Adalia, HSL, and me, then I have to believe that both Adalia AND HSL are scum. If the best you can do is "But we've got a better than 50% chance of hitting scum in that group! I can't tell you why, but it is true!" then you can do it without me.

On the bright side, per my assumption that your claim is true, I do believe you when you say that there are no masons among Adalia, HSL, and I. So you got that going for you, which is nice.
*sigh*

Honestly... I believe Bookwyrm is doing what he thinks is best. This feels far more like town Bookwyrm to me then he has all game. And his conclusions are completely logical and the same ones I'd come to myself, so no doubt others have too.

So I think I'll be leaving my vote where it is for now unless someone can come up with a compelling argument not to. If Leonard wasn't already scum yesterday I think he is now.

I believe mchack's claim, what I don't believe is that he (or the other masons) have successfully rooted out scum. I know he's 33% wrong in his scum list already and I don't particularly find HSL or Bookwyrm very scummy. We need to hit scum today I think, as whatever happens we're likely to be at least 1 mason down tomorrow, or two more scum up.

Leonard is my top pick, I might be persuaded to vote dedo, I have had a bad feeling about him but I'm usually not bad at spotting when he is scum so I'm not sure there. Krypsyn or ZFR I'm pretty null on now but could be compelled to vote if someone has a convincing argument that they might be scum.

Pre-posting edit: Running the numbers a bit they way I see it if we want to win this we have two options today; hit the Cyborg who still has a conversion to stop them increasing their numbers tonight or hit the remaining mutant to completely remove their conversion and NK.
The Cyborg's have very little to stop them trying another conversion tonight. They likely have only one scum to avoid in a pool of 5 (or four if they're not confident who the masons are exactly). The mutant is far more likely to kill a mason I would guess then risk dying converting and hitting a cyborg. However they may go for it anyway as they don't have an awful lot to lose.
If we assume one successful conversion and one NK then even if we lynch scum today we go into tomorrow with 4 scum and 5 town, at which point we absolutely need to hit the last mutant (if they still are the last mutant at that point) or we have two more kills and even with a successful scum lynch it's down to 3 v 3.
As there isn't a lot we can do to figure out which player is a cyborg and has a conversion shot I think finding the mutant might be easier and better. And right now I do think Leonard may well have been Hunter's buddy yesterday and is are best chance of hitting the mutant (and if he is not a mutant then he may be a converted cyborg which while not ideal is far better than hitting town or no lynching again)
mchack: You want scum to take their unmolestered pick out of the remaining vanillas? Why when not scum yourself?
If this was true, why on earth would he write it out for everyone and not just tell it to his scum team at night?
Bookwyrm627: .............
Cool story Hansel

Unvote: adaliabooks

Vote: Bookwyrm627
Bookwyrm627: -I know I'm town, so I'm not voting for me.
-Adalia and HSL aren't mutants, or they would have died for the failed conversion instead of Hunter.
-HSL feels like town to me. I'm not sure about Adalia, but I'm willing to look elsewhere for the moment.
... So there I am. My lynch preferences are on ZFR, Dedo, or Leonard, with a preference against HSL.
-given.
-I disagree. we talked about this.
-Are you now? Why?

Why is it that again you three hold together like bandaid. Bookwyrm, HSL, Adalia.

Adalia didn't vote you (it's been 13 hours since he played like voting you but didn't actually)
HSL and you never really discussed anything very much (#928 is the first time he really get's to you I think).
"Just feels like town" whereas every other player in this game is soo very suspicious to you.

You can think of my reads whatever you like. I know I'm onto something with you three. Though at the moment I'm very much more inclined on lynching you or adalia. (I mostly went off adalia, because of trent and how he had it right last game)
But the way you two "books" act with each other is very suspicious. (you never even voted for each other (aside from very early rvs)) just 2 "town" getting along. I'm inclined to leave hsl for tomorrow because at least you haven't put him right out of your preference list (only put a "preference against" in)

----

adaliabooks: Oops. It should have been a real vote, I forgot I was still voting Leonard. Been busy here.

I won't vote just yet though, I've got to catch up and I'm not sure where Bookwyrm is at don't want to hammer him if he has gathered votes and we are not ready yet.
yeah, right....

----

Bookwyrm627: You didn't get lynched yesterday, in spite of the best efforts of a couple of players, and at no point today have you been in any serious danger of being lynched. You didn't claim at L-1, and now you claimed just because you didn't want a wagon to form on you. This excuse falls flat.
yep. didn't want another wagon and another "yeah, well I won't vote x because townie, so it's either flub, trent or mchack". I want to actually lynch scum this time and not spend my time defending and this time getting lynched for real and flipping mason and then: no-one looks at the wagon anyway and saying: well he should have just claimed. In before that today. But I only claimed myself. not the others. You want to bring them out. not me.

mchack: I said don't post who you think a mason is (or muse about it.) Yesterday you seemed to think the same but now all of a sudden it is a-ok to make sure scum can't mis-convert anymore.
Bookwyrm627: Yesterday we didn't have a mason claim that led straight to the rest of the masons. Guess how today is different. Go on, guess.
a mason you are so very intent on lynching. you are still fighting. for what to not let us lynch any of the three I proposed. That is your intent and the means is to out all of the masons without any doubts left for scum on who is a conversion target. (which would happen if I were to answer your post #940 for real) I can see no town reason for this. Either you are partners with one or both of them. or you just didn't think it through (which isn't likely after your very long and detailed post. You are effectivly scum claiming.

mchack: So you think there should be no wiggle room for the other masons to hide in? You want scum to take their unmolestered pick out of the remaining vanillas? Why when not scum yourself?
Bookwyrm627: You've already tossed out the wiggle room and given scum, especially the 3 man squad, easy pickings for remaining vanilla.
How so? the three man squad being you, adalia and hsl? The one you try to defend? You now have easy pickings from yourselves? or from the rest of the players? now that you know you aren't masons? what?

Bookwyrm627: I've opened the field to consider who the other scum might be, because I know for a fact your scum list doesn't include all of them. I'll even say your list can't include all of them, even if all 3 of us were scum. You are ignoring over half the living players for No. Good. Reason.
yes I ignored players because putting everyone that is not mason in a list is exactly putting out a list of all masons.

mchack: had not much time. anyway your reason is:
sorry reread your post can't find a reason in there for why you want scum to know exactly who the masons are. Only thing I can see is you do not want to lynch either of the 3 (hsl, adalia or yourself - well maybe hsl but not really)
Sorry this is just scummy as hell.
Bookwyrm627: Then you need to go back and read it again. If you still can't find my reason, then ask your buddies to read it and explain it to you.
*snort* see above. the reason is to protect your buddy/ies from lynch.

mchack: no this "townie" would rather have two more scum in game tomorrow than risk one mislynch (which has at least 50% chance of hitting scum and no chance of hitting a mason)
Bookwyrm627: You're the one that put the vanillas at risk of conversion.
And you just want to make sure, there is no leeway left for error on conversion left _at all_. whereas I am trying to lynch scum while also trying to not get a mason lynched.

Bookwyrm627: For me to believe you have a > 50% chace of hitting scum from among Adalia, HSL, and me, then I have to believe that both Adalia AND HSL are scum. If the best you can do is "But we've got a better than 50% chance of hitting scum in that group! I can't tell you why, but it is true!" then you can do it without me.

On the bright side, per my assumption that your claim is true, I do believe you when you say that there are no masons among Adalia, HSL, and I. So you got that going for you, which is nice.
I'll not comment any more on the 50% chance(which is for each individual player to flip scum in a larger group than just you three) but I remind you that you were not long ago voting to lynch trent with the reason being, him being a convert with a 50% chance (which was also simply wrong as I told you ... more like 20%) so why is it that now 50% is not good enough anymore that now you want to out all masons just to not have to lynch someone that has a 50% chance of being scum and is not mason. not too frikin sure, for you?
mchack: You want scum to take their unmolestered pick out of the remaining vanillas? Why when not scum yourself?
ZFR: If this was true, why on earth would he write it out for everyone and not just tell it to his scum team at night?
there is no writing on night chat when you are lynched.

----

adaliabooks: ... The Cyborg's have very little to stop them trying another conversion tonight. They likely have only one scum to avoid in a pool of 5 (or four if they're not confident who the masons are exactly). The mutant is far more likely to kill a mason I would guess then risk dying converting and hitting a cyborg. However they may go for it anyway as they don't have an awful lot to lose. ...
now this is just cocky. You trying to arrange on who does what openly with the other team now? you for real?
make that 100% scum on adalia O.O
ZFR: If this was true, why on earth would he write it out for everyone and not just tell it to his scum team at night?
mchack: there is no writing on night chat when you are lynched.
He wasn't in danger of being lynched before he wrote it (or rather before he said he'll write it).
adaliabooks: Oops. It should have been a real vote, I forgot I was still voting Leonard. Been busy here.

I won't vote just yet though, I've got to catch up and I'm not sure where Bookwyrm is at don't want to hammer him if he has gathered votes and we are not ready yet.
mchack: yeah, right....
Believe what you want, but I have a lot of shit going on in RL right now so quite frankly your lucky I'm making time for the game at all. I made a genuine mistake, sue me.

mchack: Why is it that again you three hold together like bandaid. Bookwyrm, HSL, Adalia.

Adalia didn't vote you (it's been 13 hours since he played like voting you but didn't actually)
HSL and you never really discussed anything very much (#928 is the first time he really get's to you I think).
"Just feels like town" whereas every other player in this game is soo very suspicious to you.

You can think of my reads whatever you like. I know I'm onto something with you three. Though at the moment I'm very much more inclined on lynching you or adalia. (I mostly went off adalia, because of trent and how he had it right last game)
But the way you two "books" act with each other is very suspicious. (you never even voted for each other (aside from very early rvs)) just 2 "town" getting along. I'm inclined to leave hsl for tomorrow because at least you haven't put him right out of your preference list (only put a "preference against" in)
You do realise there is literally no way we could have all been a team yesterday (at which point we were already unwilling to vote each other)?
I've already explained my unwillingness to vote Bookwyrm or HSL, I thought Bookwyrm was a mason and felt HSL could have been.
As for why we town read each other? Me and Bookwyrm share a certain view point on this game. We tend to think the same things and find the same viewpoints and arguments townie.
Hyper is the best at reading me, and the best at tripping me up. The fact he didn't try to tangle me up with questions yesterday and get me lynched suggested he was town to me.

adaliabooks: ... The Cyborg's have very little to stop them trying another conversion tonight. They likely have only one scum to avoid in a pool of 5 (or four if they're not confident who the masons are exactly). The mutant is far more likely to kill a mason I would guess then risk dying converting and hitting a cyborg. However they may go for it anyway as they don't have an awful lot to lose. ...
mchack: now this is just cocky. You trying to arrange on who does what openly with the other team now? you for real?
make that 100% scum on adalia O.O
Change the record man. I'm not arranging anything, I'm pointing out what is completely obvious.
Bookwyrm is right. You and your buddies did a piss poor job of hiding who the other masons are so the info is out in the open. That means at least one conversion is practically guaranteed, most likely by the larger team who will have less trouble picking out who is safe.
Even if we lynch scum today and tomorrow we can still lose this. So forgive me for putting some thought into what we should do rather than just blindly following the mason who ended day 1 as scummiest player and almost got himself lynched. Now is not the time to be reckless.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. If you lot really want to lynch me go ahead, but it will mean we (and that's town before anyone wants to get clever) will lose. While lynching me means one less option for conversion it also means we could well have 5 or even 6 scum tomorrow and town will actually need scums help to achieve a lynch.
adaliabooks: Change the record man. I'm not arranging anything, I'm pointing out what is completely obvious.
with naming each team and telling them what is most likely best to do, so they can't for instance both nk the mason.
You maybe wanna name who is best converted by whom too? just so that they won't perchance try and convert the same player?

adaliabooks: Bookwyrm is right. You and your buddies did a piss poor job of hiding who the other masons are so the info is out in the open. That means at least one conversion is practically guaranteed, most likely by the larger team who will have less trouble picking out who is safe.
Even if we lynch scum today and tomorrow we can still lose this. So forgive me for putting some thought into what we should do rather than just blindly following the mason who ended day 1 as scummiest player and almost got himself lynched. Now is not the time to be reckless.
You really do get to me sometimes. You do. If anyone has done a piss poor job in the masons then it's me. singular. period. I claimed against better advice, but there is no need to spell out the others for everyone aswell.

And as for my reads, I have yet to see a single flip of anyone I have accused. So I can't know that I've done a piss poor job. All I know is that you and bookwyrm and hsl were the ones that made me (a mason, that's working his ass off to avoid a mislynch) the prettiest princess D1 and then were bringing us no-lynch yesterday because of your oh so incredebly good town reads of each other thereby rather no-lynching than voting each other. And now bookwyrm is the one trying to openly discuss who the other masons are, just so his friends aren't maybe lynched (and we'd finally get a flip.) But still it's my piss poor job. right.
Well. maybe it is maybe it isn't. (probably is) but without a flip we cannot tell. So jump over your shadow and bus your buddy. c'mon, do it. (I'm really sorry if I read you wrong, but I can't always give in, can I? it can go both ways but at least afterwards we'll know something, whereas when always trying to lynch somewhere on the sidelines we won't)
trentonlf: Is adalia not voting for bookwyrm? (Post 920)
Krypsyn already answered that (and two others commented on it before your question), but I'll make it official: no, adalia does not have a double-voting ability. No one in this game has. ;-)
mchack: there is no writing on night chat when you are lynched.
ZFR: He wasn't in danger of being lynched before he wrote it (or rather before he said he'll write it).
he was one of the three. first adalia claimed vanilla (right after leonard did). it would have been him or hsl if he hadn't done anything. and also just also claiming vanilla would be too easy (since there can only be only so many vanilla until you start getting suspicious), so: Why not use the chance to out all masons and while you're at it shift the vote focus out from the three. onto anyone else really even hsl but nah really rather not hsl.

nope. I'm sure he's scum (and if one more town could finally vote him, we can maybe stop them from discussing any more cross team strategy arrangements and get some real hard info for once.)
mchack: a mason you are so very intent on lynching
I'm done arguing with you. This is a blatant lie, directly contradicting what I have explicitly said in my posts today. If you're going to lynch me, then at least try to find something I've actually said instead of making shit up.

-----

Adalia's point about the mutant is a decent one, though were I the mutant, I'd probably try to aim a NK at the other scum team and save my conversion for later. The mutant can't really afford to leave the cyborgs alone, especially if the masons are focused elsewhere; too much chance of the cyborgs gaining control of the lynch and murdering their way to the mutant both Day and Night.

I'm willing to go with a Leonard lynch. If there are enough people willing to take ZFR or Dedo, I'd be down for those as well. Or Krypsyn; he's been too inscrutable, so could easily be scum (though those unofficial vote counts have been very handy).

Vote Leonard.
mchack: a mason you are so very intent on lynching
Bookwyrm627: I'm done arguing with you. This is a blatant lie, directly contradicting what I have explicitly said in my posts today. If you're going to lynch me, then at least try to find something I've actually said instead of making shit up.
ok. you stopped being intent on lynching me after my claim. But you are intent on _not_ lynching anyone from my scumlist and rather openly talk who the masons might be. Not really what I'd call cooperative. Not what I'd expect from a vanilla being presented with a town PR. Rather what I'd expect from Scum.
Also I'm fine with stopping to argue. I think all has been said. Can we finally get a flip now?

-----
Bookwyrm627: Adalia's point about the mutant is a decent one, though were I the mutant, I'd probably try to aim a NK at the other scum team and save my conversion for later. The mutant can't really afford to leave the cyborgs alone, especially if the masons are focused elsewhere; too much chance of the cyborgs gaining control of the lynch and murdering their way to the mutant both Day and Night.
ok. now this is too much. Are you the same guy that said yesterday, we now have to lynch flubs because I reminded scum how they could both convert him and he'd simply die? (#517) and now you freely give tips on how one scum team should spend their night?

Can't we just lynch this guy already???

Bookwyrm627: I'm willing to go with a Leonard lynch. If there are enough people willing to take ZFR or Dedo, I'd be down for those as well. Or Krypsyn; he's been too inscrutable, so could easily be scum (though those unofficial vote counts have been very handy).

Vote Leonard.
So what exactly are the chances on these guys? better or worse than the three? (I see hsl is now dropped completely no more even "not preference" but just gone) What exactly is so scummy with leonard? (sure I find it scummy what he did after my claim myself, but I find it even more scummy that you and adalia have both expressed we should rather lynch this guy there (leonard). (you did as early as #728 and hsl is now more involved in questioning him than really commenting on the claim and what you are doing now) and now both you and adalia try and split the wagon you(bookwyrm) have on yourself (L-2 atm I believe) and build a new one on leonard and then do tonight what you talked about (or something else) after having lynched a townie or brought it to no-lynch yet again.
("because really we can't lynch any of the three. we're all simple vanillas trying to lynch other vanillas. We know each other. We can read each other. There is no scum here. go away.") *this is me trying to be empathic and trying to think like you might. nothing any of you have actually said*
mchack: But you are intent on _not_ lynching anyone from my scumlist and rather openly talk who the masons might be. Not really what I'd call cooperative. Not what I'd expect from a vanilla being presented with a town PR. Rather what I'd expect from Scum.
Why should I cooperate when you are trying to lynch a townie?

You've let your PR go to your head. You are not an investigative role, and masons don't have inherently more knowledge on anyone that isn't in their particular mason pool.

mchack: and now you freely give tips on how one scum team should spend their night?
With all due respect Mchack, you aren't giving the slightest thought to what I'm saying. Are you really objecting to me encouraging scum to kill scum?
Bookwyrm627: I'm willing to go with a Leonard lynch. If there are enough people willing to take ZFR or Dedo, I'd be down for those as well.
I'm going to outline my voting reasons so you all see why I voted the way I did. First of all, I expected D1 to end quicker. I thought all of D1 would be a sort of a fairly quick random voting round. Didn't expect it to take that long. In that respect I voted kind of randomly for adalia. Any lynch was as good as the other. And I expected the masons to take care of themselves.
Till I found trent calling adalia scum, and not voting for him. I said already that in Resistance, if two people are at each other, they're usually both spies. In mafia however, they can't actually go ahead with lynching each other. So I took that behaviour from trent and adalia as textbook distancing; they call each other scum, but when it comes to action; they don't do anything. I switched to trent.

Until trent's claim. That put my theory upside down. But a bit later I noticed that trent specifically said "not scum" instead of townie. And I kept the possibility that he was mason. When he got really agitated at mchack being almost lynched, I stopped.

At this point I believed trent to be mason. Was mchack his partner? Possibly. Was adalia his partner? Possible too (would explain the distancing between them but refusal to vote for each other). Were both his partners? I didn't think so. Not the way adalia and mchack went at each other. So I was fairly sure that trent was partner with one of them, and not wanting to risk lynching a mason, I backed off from the two. The day as you saw ended with a no-lynch.

My asking other players for their experiences was really genuinly just that. Having never played with any of you; I could just as well have used random.org when it came to getting reads.

Next day came, and with the mchack/adalia situation not cleared up, I thought it might be better to go for Hunter's partner, and asked for opinions regarding it. Again, I did believe that hunting a cyborg would be more rewarding (and I did genuinly ask for opinions which would be better), but because I still wasn't sure what's what happening in the adalia-mchack match, and not wanting to lynch a mason, I thought it might be easier to go for Hunter's partner.

When mchack claimed, my suspicions regarding him being trent's mason partner were confirmed. I wasn't (still am not) sure adalia is town or not, but at this moment I can follow them knowing I won't hit a mason.

And I of course know that I have no way of confirming for you that what I wrote above is true. Other than having it all revealed when the game ends.

Bookwyrm, if you are townie, then I truly am sorry. And while I see that you had no reason to write your exposition if you were scum, I can't also really see the reason why you'd write it if you were town. Unless... part of me believes you're devious enough to do it as a way of gaining townie points. Please take that as a compliment.