It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Official Vote Count

flubbucket 2 - Bookwyrm 187, Krypsyn 580
trentonlf 3 - ZFR 475, flubbucket 482, Hunter 584
adalia 3 - Leonard 169, Sage 300, mchack 372
mchack 2 - dedo 361, adalia 573

not voting: trentonlf, HSL
It takes 7 to lynch. Trent and adalia tie at L-4

The PA crackles again and the by now familiar, female voice asks:
"Why are you so a...fraid, my Ch...children? There is nno need for you to diiie. I c...an make you immortal. Jussst open the d---oors for my c..creations annnd become one with me... me... me."
Lifthrasil: *************************************
Official Vote Count

mchack 2 - dedo 361, adalia 573

not voting: trentonlf, HSL
It takes 7 to lynch. Trent and adalia tie at L-4

The PA crackles again and the by now familiar, female voice asks:
"Why are you so a...fraid, my Ch...children? There is nno need for you to diiie. I c...an make you immortal. Jussst open the d---oors for my c..creations annnd become one with me... me... me."
HSL voted mchack..
Vote HSL
adaliabooks: HSL voted mchack..
Thanks!

Official Vote Count

mchack 3 - dedo 361, HSL 572, adalia 573
HSL 1 - trentonlf 588

everyone is voting
It takes 7 to lynch. Trent, adalia and mchack tie at L-4
Hunter65536: I see no need to get snarky, looks like I’m making bad arguments or asking irrelevant/stupid questions but you could’ve at least said that straight.
Vote trentonlf
Is he scum or are you snapping back at him for being snarky?

HypersomniacLive: I think that none of those on trentonlf's and mchack's wagons are averse to switching to flubbucket, if we agree it's the better choice going forward; I'm still debating with myself.
If things go that way I'll move there. Trent is trent and I don't see his latest voting swaps a good enough reason to join his wagon.
mchack: I will not double post again!

lol. busted scum. now you are getting cold feet and want to jump wagons to save you skin?
and to lynch someone that you know is town but think you won't be held accountable for in lynching?
no this is muddying the waters. There is only one choice that will shed light on this near 600 post D1. Either me or adalia.

you made your choice. no going back into hiding now.
I'm sorry, were you appointed Policeman Officer of Votes and I somehow missed it?

Had you spent a little of the time you sacrificed from your sleep last night to actually read my post carefully to the end, you'd know I'm not deviating from my stated position.
Then again, you may well have, but can't but keep up the facade; can't really fault you for that.

adaliabooks is not an option for me Today.

But do tell, how do I know that any of the lynch candidates are town?

trentonlf: ~ The Story of Bob and Fred ~
Please answer why you wouldn't pursue adaliabooks lynch a 200 posts or so back, since, up to this point, he was a scum read of yours, and as per your earlier statements you'd not vote for flubbucket.

Hunter65536: This is where I’m legitimately stumped though, from my perspective it seems like both mchack and adalia are doing the same thing with opposing viewpoints. Am I missing something wrt mchack? Is my scumdar broken? [...]
Whether your scumdar is broken or not, genuinely or not, I can't say.

mchack argues the "townie" side of things; is this something that town and town only would do?
adaliabooks is arguing the seemingly "anti-town" side of things; is arguing against it something that town and town alone would do? More importantly, why would scum come out D1 and make that argument, more so in the way and with the persistence that he has? If anything, it may well get them under heavy fire right out the gate, and we're talking two 2-man scum teams here. Has mchack stopped even for a minute to ask himself? Has he offered a plausible explanation for it?
Additionally, mchack faulted adaliabooks for coming forward with his take/strategy on things (remember that "don't you dare blame me for doing it!"?), then proceeded spilling more beans and reminding scum of more options and alternatives they have when counter-arguing with him.
Because scum are smart, pay attention, will go over every detail, and will discuss things anyway, so it doesn't really matter. But somehow none of this seems to apply when it comes to any of the things adaliabooks has said.

But for me, it's not the viewpoint that mchack is arguing; it has merit, and can be argued from town and scum alike, only motives change. Or that he's arguing against adaliabooks' one; opposition can come from either side, again just different motives for it. It's how he carries himself when making his arguments ever since the initial heat he got cooled down. I've seen it before in game #31, and I don't think he's experienced enough yet to have grown out of his scum meta.

Does this answer your question?

Hunter65536: [...] How are you so sure that Trent is town? [...]
Heh, good catch there; I missed the use of "when".

Hunter65536: I see no need to get snarky, looks like I’m making bad arguments or asking irrelevant/stupid questions but you could’ve at least said that straight.
Vote trentonlf
Hmm... Are you voting him because you think he's scum(my), or because you got annoyed by his response?
Should be interesting to see how this day pans out.

If some people don't budge, then I'm not sure the votes exist to lynch any of the leading three candidates (Flub, Adalia, Mchack).
mchack: I will not double post again!

lol. busted scum. now you are getting cold feet and want to jump wagons to save you skin?
and to lynch someone that you know is town but think you won't be held accountable for in lynching?
no this is muddying the waters. There is only one choice that will shed light on this near 600 post D1. Either me or adalia.

you made your choice. no going back into hiding now.
HypersomniacLive: I'm sorry, were you appointed Policeman Officer of Votes and I somehow missed it?

Had you spent a little of the time you sacrificed from your sleep last night to actually read my post carefully to the end, you'd know I'm not deviating from my stated position.
Then again, you may well have, but can't but keep up the facade; can't really fault you for that.

adaliabooks is not an option for me Today.

But do tell, how do I know that any of the lynch candidates are town?

trentonlf: ~ The Story of Bob and Fred ~
HypersomniacLive: Please answer why you wouldn't pursue adaliabooks lynch a 200 posts or so back, since, up to this point, he was a scum read of yours, and as per your earlier statements you'd not vote for flubbucket.

Hunter65536: This is where I’m legitimately stumped though, from my perspective it seems like both mchack and adalia are doing the same thing with opposing viewpoints. Am I missing something wrt mchack? Is my scumdar broken? [...]
HypersomniacLive: Whether your scumdar is broken or not, genuinely or not, I can't say.

mchack argues the "townie" side of things; is this something that town and town only would do?
adaliabooks is arguing the seemingly "anti-town" side of things; is arguing against it something that town and town alone would do? More importantly, why would scum come out D1 and make that argument, more so in the way and with the persistence that he has? If anything, it may well get them under heavy fire right out the gate, and we're talking two 2-man scum teams here. Has mchack stopped even for a minute to ask himself? Has he offered a plausible explanation for it?
Additionally, mchack faulted adaliabooks for coming forward with his take/strategy on things (remember that "don't you dare blame me for doing it!"?), then proceeded spilling more beans and reminding scum of more options and alternatives they have when counter-arguing with him.
Because scum are smart, pay attention, will go over every detail, and will discuss things anyway, so it doesn't really matter. But somehow none of this seems to apply when it comes to any of the things adaliabooks has said.

But for me, it's not the viewpoint that mchack is arguing; it has merit, and can be argued from town and scum alike, only motives change. Or that he's arguing against adaliabooks' one; opposition can come from either side, again just different motives for it. It's how he carries himself when making his arguments ever since the initial heat he got cooled down. I've seen it before in game #31, and I don't think he's experienced enough yet to have grown out of his scum meta.

Does this answer your question?

Hunter65536: [...] How are you so sure that Trent is town? [...]
HypersomniacLive: Heh, good catch there; I missed the use of "when".

Vote trentonlf
HypersomniacLive: Hmm... Are you voting him because you think he's scum(my), or because you got annoyed by his response?
Butter and biscuits, toast and jam. It’s all in the flavor
I will not double post again!

mchack: I'll make it short but this is what I'll say: trent's wagon is wrong and will not help clear anything up of the whole day when he flips town. The same is true for flubs wagon.
Hunter65536: How are you so sure that Trent is town? Secondly why does it come down solely to adalia and you?
HypersomniacLive: Heh, good catch there; I missed the use of "when".
1. not sure. this is a typical translation error.
google translate the german word "wenn" which is pronounced the same as "when" and means both either "if" and "when" depending on the context. click more translations.
"wenn dies und das passiert" could be translated equally well to "if this and that happens" as to "when this and that happens"
I meant if. (my english gets better, but it's far from perfect)

2. Because it clears up whether this push for flubs lynch is going out from scum or town. Puts lots of people in perspective, that made strong pushes in one or the other direction. There is much more to learn from either mine or adalias flip than from flubs or trents. Analyse the wagons tomorrow.

Bookwyrm627: If some people don't budge, then I'm not sure the votes exist to lynch any of the leading three candidates (Trent, Adalia, Mchack).
*ftfy*

I definitly won't budge. my vote stays where it is until lynch or Nightfall.
Bookwyrm627: If some people don't budge, then I'm not sure the votes exist to lynch any of the leading three candidates (Trent, Adalia, Mchack).
mchack: *ftfy*

I definitly won't budge. my vote stays where it is until lynch or Nightfall.
I believe at least 6 people have expressed willingness to lynch Flub, while I don't think as much support exists to lynch Trent.

Seven of Nine would need to agree before Adalia gets lynched. HSL, Adalia, and I decline that lynch.
Need Seven / Eleven to lynch anyone else, since Mchack has declared he isn't moving from Adalia.
I don't have any more name based jokes to make, so I'm skipping listing anyone else.

I'm content with a Flub lynch, an Mchack lynch, or a Trent lynch. There are a few others I'd jump for if the wagon materializes, but I'm not naming names pre-emptively.
flubbucket: I will freely admit I haven't been so entertained by a forum mafia game in quite some time.

No offense.
Care to go into more details as to what entertains you?

Sage103082: .............. Someone not claiming is not adding to the confusion.
flubbucket: Here's your ticket.
girl please
Bookwyrm627: Should be interesting to see how this day pans out.

If some people don't budge, then I'm not sure the votes exist to lynch any of the leading three candidates (Flub, Adalia, Mchack).
Yeah... this is what I'm seeing.
Basically we have four fairly strong wagons (though flubs not so much now, but with various intentions to move there) and for anyone to reach lynch we basically need one other wagon to completely switch and one person (from anywhere to move).

Now I don't really see flub moving, for the reasons I listed before if he's not the lynch he's going to want to hedge his bets by not trying to kill a player who might be scum, I'm not sure I'd even count on him staying on trent...

I don't really see Leonard moving off my wagon, lets face it he hasn't moved all game, why would he move now?
Sage might, I'm not really sure where she's at, but I wouldn't count on it.

Which means to secure a trent lynch we would need me, you, HSL, and dedo to move (I assume Krypsyn probably won't go there judging by his comments, I'm not even sure I would to be honest, I'm veering sharply back and forth between this being town trent or scum trent).
To secure a me lynch would require Hunter, ZFR, trent, dedo and / or Krypsyn to move. Except I can't see trent voting me (or at least looking good for doing so) after saying he thinks I'm town now and being so adverse to lynching flub.
To secure a mchack lynch would require you, Krypsyn, ZFR and Hunter (and Sage or Leonard if they are at all interested, though I doubt it).
For flub it would require me, HSL, dedo, ZFR and probably Hunter (he voted him before didn't he? I imagine he can be persuaded to do so again).

Which all in means we need a perfect consensus of various subsets of people to achieve any kind of lynch at all, or we're going to end up in no lynch.
There is no real leeway, unless Sage and Leonard are more willing to move their votes then I suspect we only just have enough possibly willing people to vote each candidate...

Tl;dr - We're not in good shape here.
I'm willing to switch, if necessary, I'm just not sure where. Looking at it, I'd rather it's not flub, but adalia and mchack having been both shouting at each other loud enough for both to be fair game for lynching.
Ack, this is not great. There are definitely too many wagons. I've got some stuff to work on. After that I'm going to re-read the thread and hopefully post something this evening.
EBWOP (yay! I get to use an acronym)

ON top of that^ I'll likely be away tomorrow afternoon :(