It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finally Dawn arrives and you slowly rise from your makeshift beds. But again one person doesn't rise. Adalia, who has been accused of being a Mutant by the deceased Cyborg Krypsyn yesterday, lies dead on his bed. A quick analysis verifies the truth of Krypsyn's statement: adalia's brain is full of (dead) worms. Quickly you get rid of the body and start your day.

adalia is dead. He was a Mutant.

It is now Day, you may resume posting.
All votes are reset to 0. With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
Post edited November 08, 2017 by Lifthrasil
Rofl. So the game state WASN'T quite as straight forward as the two scum implied. The big question I have at the moment is whether Adalia goofed the conversion or if he was NK'd (or both).

Either way, we have at least one scum, and possibly two, remaining.

Since I've been so terrible at outlining the possibilities recently, would someone else like to take a shot at it?
And I would have gotten away with it I'd it weren't for those pesky Cyborgs!
So what's going on? Either Krypsyn lied, and there is still one more cyborg (who NKed adalia), or adalia lied and there is one more mutant (and dalia died from misconversion).

Either way Lift would tell us if we've won, right?
ZFR: Either way Lift would tell us if we've won, right?
Yes, we'll be told when the game is over and someone has won.

----------

Town hasn't won, so there is still at least one scum left.
Scum haven't won, so neither team controls at least 50% of the vote, and/or the other scum team isn't dead yet.

Things we know:
-There are 6 players alive
-2 masons are alive
-At least 1 scum is alive
-1 mason is dead
-1 vanilla townie is dead
-2 mutants are dead (Hunter, Adalia)
-2 cyborgs are dead (Dedo, Krypsyn)

-There are a max of 2 mutants and 2 cyborgs that could still be in the game, based on starting number of conversions.
-Zero or One conversion happened N1 (mutant died)
-Zero conversions happened N2 (mason died, cyborg died)
-Zero or One conversion happened N3 (mutant died)

Cyborgs died N2 and D3.
Mutants died N1 and N3.

----------

I think we have a Cyborg left, and I think we may have a mutant left.

I can't help but suspect that Krypsyn's play was an attempt to lynch what might have been the last mutant, which leads me straight to the idea that Krypsyn wasn't actually an original cyborg. If he was a convert, then he makes the play for Adalia (who was uncloaked by Dedo's failed conversion); if we lynched Adalia first, then Krypsyn's ally converts someone, leaving us at 3v3 with all Mutants dead and a cyborg victory. And if Krypsyn was lynched instead, his ally could still convert someone (or kill the mutant and save the conversion to better the odds of a mislynch).

I have some more questions that I need to work through before I'm ready to cast a vote.
Bookwyrm627: I think we have a Cyborg left
I'm almost sure of it.

If Krypsyn was the only cyborg, it would mean he threw the game by claiming.
The fact that there is a cyborg left wold explain his claim. And it would explain his reaction to my reaction yesterday.
That turned out better than atnicipated.

Bookwyrm627: Rofl. So the game state WASN'T quite as straight forward as the two scum implied. [...]
Did you, or anyone else for that matter, really think either one of them was completely honest?

Bookwyrm627: [...] whether Adalia goofed the conversion or if he was NK'd (or both). [...]
[emphasis added]

If he was NK-ed, Is there anything preventing him from having succeeded the conversion?

ZFR: [...] Either Krypsyn lied, and there is still one more cyborg (who NKed adalia), or adalia lied and there is one more mutant (and dalia died from misconversion). [...]
Why is it an "either... or..." situation for you?

ZFR: [...] And it would explain his reaction to my reaction yesterday.
Elaborate?

I have to run the numbers to see what possible situation we're in.
ZFR: [...] And it would explain his reaction to my reaction yesterday.
HypersomniacLive: Elaborate?
Calling my reaction silly. Its because he didnt throw the game as I thought.
Bookwyrm627: Rofl. So the game state WASN'T quite as straight forward as the two scum implied. [...]
HypersomniacLive: Did you, or anyone else for that matter, really think either one of them was completely honest?
*shrug* It was a possibility to consider, until the flip from last Night.

Bookwyrm627: [...] whether Adalia goofed the conversion or if he was NK'd (or both). [...]
HypersomniacLive: [emphasis added]

If he was NK-ed, Is there anything preventing him from having succeeded the conversion?
Unnecessary question. That possibility was covered by the "or if he was NK'd" part of my statement.
I will refresh before posting.

I should do some research to see how many times I've been modkilled or should have been modkilled for stupid mistakes. It should prove quite humiliating.

Well I think I've got a handle on who's who.

Vote: gogtrial34987
At this point the two remaining Masons need to claim and we lynch from the rest .

As it stands I am happy to lynch Bookwyrm or HSL at the moment, unless they happen to be one of the remaining Masons (although I find that unlikely)
Well, well, well. The plot thickens.

While I'm not up for a Bookwyrm lynch, since I'm pretty certain he's town, I do believe I'd be down for lynching HSL.
flubbucket: Well I think I've got a handle on who's who.

Vote: gogtrial34987
Why?
trentonlf: At this point the two remaining Masons need to claim
I'm not sure I support this idea at this juncture.

Instead, I propose a different plan. Do not hammer until someone has a chance to claim. Anyone that does hammer pre-claim should probably be considered scum. Give the person at L-1 a chance to claim mason or not. We can decide from there.
Bookwyrm627: I'm not sure I support this idea at this juncture.

Instead, I propose a different plan. Do not hammer until someone has a chance to claim. Anyone that does hammer pre-claim should probably be considered scum. Give the person at L-1 a chance to claim mason or not. We can decide from there.
There's not a player here IMO who would claim Mason that is not, it would make no sense. At this point the remaining two Masons should clam so no unnecessary WIFOM is created by focusing on them. They claim and we have two confirmed townies, and then there's only 4 people to look at instead of 6.